2nd Amendment In Modern Terms?

Cull & Incarcerate America

The Culling of the American Sheeple is long past over due, it should have been done during the Obama administration but just didnt happen on schedule.

All guns should have been confiscated, then Cull the American Sheeple, then incarcerate the rest of the able bodied Americans into GULAG style camps to perform essential low cost labor, now once in a wile a diamond in the ruff will appear in these camps, as then they will be rescued to live amongst the Elite for child bearing purposes or as pets.

Then we could transform America into a paradise that will endure for 100's of thousands years.

Before this beautiful transformation can take place, we must confiscate ALL guns, because as of now...... the American Sheeple have teeth........ so we must first pull the teeth.

Your vision of what you would like to see happen to America not only sucks, it is precisely why the 2nd Amendment was written in the first place.

It's about resistance to tyranny dumbass.

While I agree with you 100 percent, I was chuckling at that other poster's post, hoping it was satire. It's what the left really thinks, but don't have the balls (most of the time) to come out and be blunt about.

I could be wrong on this one, but your post is exactly right.

When it comes to guns and the 2A, leftards tend to believe they have the answers and know what's best for everyone, but in reality they don't have a damn clue. :cuckoo:

LuosT_tcR is no different with the crap he spews. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Cull & Incarcerate America

The Culling of the American Sheeple is long past over due, it should have been done during the Obama administration but just didnt happen on schedule.

All guns should have been confiscated, then Cull the American Sheeple, then incarcerate the rest of the able bodied Americans into GULAG style camps to perform essential low cost labor, now once in a wile a diamond in the ruff will appear in these camps, as then they will be rescued to live amongst the Elite for child bearing purposes or as pets.

Then we could transform America into a paradise that will endure for 100's of thousands years.

Before this beautiful transformation can take place, we must confiscate ALL guns, because as of now...... the American Sheeple have teeth........ so we must first pull the teeth.

Your vision of what you would like to see happen to America not only sucks, it is precisely why the 2nd Amendment was written in the first place.

It's about resistance to tyranny dumbass.

While I agree with you 100 percent, I was chuckling at that other poster's post, hoping it was satire. It's what the left really thinks, but don't have the balls (most of the time) to come out and be blunt about.

I could be wrong on this one, but your post is exactly right.

When it comes to guns and the 2A, leftards tend to believe they have the answers and know what's best for everyone, but in reality they don't have a damn clue. :cuckoo:

LuosT_tcR is no different with the crap he spews. :cuckoo:

If that is how people feel, I think they are guilty of treason, but what he says is the strategy that the left is using to incrementally destroy this country. That is why, this time around, I am committed to not negotiate nor compromise on this issue.

I have suggested ways to reduce the number of gun deaths without gun control. If the right does not employ them, the masses will make us choose between more gun control or internal war. Having tolerated Obama for eight years, I'm not too confident that we'll stand when they hit us again - you "don't need" that bump stock, but it comes down to principle.

Our founding fathers did not have any idea that blacks would eventually commit most of the gun crimes, and because of this, our gun rights would be trampled... They are not rolling over in their graves. They are spinning.

Our founding fathers did not have any idea that blacks would eventually commit most of the gun crimes, and because of this, our gun rights would be trampled... They are not rolling over in their graves. They are spinning.

It sounds mean, nasty, even "racist" for you to acknowledge such a thing, but this is my own personal observation:

China is 98.5 percent Han Chinese
Zimbabwe is 99.7 percent African
Japan is 97 percent Japanese (and they are quite proud of it)
North Korea is 98 + percent Korean

But, the masses do not judge these people nor demand that they let every Tom, Slick and Harry come in and become a part of the body politic. But.... with the United States, it is a horse of a different color.

In the Preamble of the United States Constitution, it reads:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Virtually every early state constitution provided that only white males were eligible to vote and / or hold public office. Our very first Naturalization Law required new citizens to be white. Our race was a part of our culture. And today, since non-whites cannot adapt, assimilate and conform to our culture, they abuse their Rights and the only solution the masses are comfortable with is abolishing our Rights, relinquishing our heritage and allowing the mixed multitude to erase our history. Meanwhile, the non-whites are the ones most likely to commit crimes. The masses don't hold the bulk of the world's people to the same standards as we are being held to.

Forum List

Back