2nd amendment? How about 1st?

Words only kill people in bedwetters minds. Are you a bedwetter?

So when a Negro President tells his fellow Negroes that the police are racist and that incites murder of the policemen then everything is fine?

Moon Bats seem to think so, don't they?
Of course it isnt fine. I was just saying words dont kill people.
Why would you even need to say that? Guns kill people?

So when a Negro President tells his fellow Negroes that the police are racist and that incites murder of the policemen then everything is fine?

Because the dumb OP said speech has killed millions.

Searching for your kindred spirit or soul mate?

Why, you interested?

Not at all brahj, no homo here.

He is all yours.
You can ride in his bitch seat braw.
Everyone knows you two are frottage buds, that's why you're always all up in his ass.

I had to look that up.

Clearly part of your lifestyle.

You can have your man.

Because the dumb OP said speech has killed millions.
Ah, yeah, like in "You want to attack the 2nd amendment [because guns kill people]? Guess what free speech kills millions a year we should ban that. Right?"

I got a bulldyke named bulldog.
Why is he so chaffed?
Because he is bodys sock
You fuck your dog?

Searching for your kindred spirit or soul mate?
Is this your phrase of the day Shimmy?

You answer a question with a question. Public schooler move.

No.

Now please answer my question?

You want to attack the 2nd amendment? Guess what free speech kills millions a year we should ban that. Right?

No amendment is absolute. I.e. you can’t scream in a crowded building, you can’t defame someone, you can’t practice human sacrifice as part of your religion, etc.

The 2nd amendment is no different. I said it many times, both sides have it wrong.
The right says no infringement and the left says ban. There needs to be a happy middle ground.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You want to attack the 2nd amendment? Guess what free speech kills millions a year we should ban that. Right?

No amendment is absolute. I.e. you can’t scream in a crowded building, you can’t defame someone, you can’t practice human sacrifice as part of your religion, etc.

The 2nd amendment is no different. I said it many times, both sides have it wrong.
The right says no infringement and the left says ban. There needs to be a happy middle ground.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Your very "reasonable" point of view ignores the words "shall not be infringed"

The Constitution is not set in stone, feel free to hold a constitutional convention and amend the Constitution. Go ahead abolish the 2nd amendment. What can't muster the support of the people to do that? Well sucks to be you, that's why we have the Constitution to restrain you people.

Forum List

Back