2AM thoughts

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
It's late, I'm bored, so I figured I'd hop on here and let everyone know what's been going through my mind lately...

1) There is a flavor of Ramen called 'Oriental'. The rest have normal food flavorings, then BOOM 'oriental'. I'm surprised the defamation leagues haven't jumped all over this yet.

2) Today, my roommate saw me watching Dawson's Creek and said "you really like being different, don't you?" I was actually really confused by this, because I've gotten to a point where I figured everybody tried to be different. And I'm glad I think that way. But, apparently most people just want to fit in and be the same. Oh, well. So, to answer his question, yes, I love being different. Ironically, I spent most of middle and high school trying like hell to fit in. Then again, I guess we all did.

3) Dashboard Confessional's "Places You Have Come to Fear the Most" is a great great great song.

4) I really want part 2 of Kill Bill to be out right now, and I really want to see the first one again.

5) I feel bad being such a baby about my tooth hurting that one night. It hasn't hurt since (though I can feel the tooth coming in now).

6) It seems like every story I mention that I'm working on on here, I never finish. So, I guess I'm never going to tell you guys about any writing I do til it's already finished.

7) My Philosophy class makes me think about major stuff that gets confusing and surreal at times, and it makes my brain hurt.

8) Stella is one of the funniest comedy groups ever. Seriously, www.stellacomedy.com, watch some of the videos, they're great.

Ummm, I guess that's it. Thanks for listening, nobody! :)

1- That 'oriental' you speak of is actually 'dog'

2- I'm not different, everyone else is!

3- mp3?

4- I want to see part 2 of "Carnal Desires".

5- Baby! :baby:

6- Easy solution, finish something!

7- Take "Home Economics" next semester, your brain will feel better.

8- Your link doesn't work, get rid of the comma. :D

1. I have already known this one.

2. I used to watch 90210 and Melrose Place, so no biggy!

3. Will have to listen to that.

4. Not sure I saw part one! :)

5. hahahaha! It happens

6. Jim's right, don't talk about it, just finish it.

7. Home economics! hahahahahhaha!!!

8. Yep, link don't work with comma

Glad to see your so bored Dan! :) how about a POLL????

Glad to see your so bored Dan! how about a POLL????
Maybe later, I gotta go home and see if anybody's going to the Halloween party with me tonight (everyone wants to go see some crappy band play at the local bar, even though we're lucky to get three parties a year around here).

You should certainly look for it. Dashboard Confessional - The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most. Better your life immediately.

And as far as the link, screw you guys, I was just being gramatically accurate. Did anyone bother to actually watch any of the Stella videos? I recommend 'Wiffle Ball' and 'Turkey Hunting'.

Forum List

Back