2973 Counts of Murder: US to Seek Death Penalty for KSM

onedomino

SCE to AUX
Sep 14, 2004
If guilty, few will have done more to deserve execution:

Pentagon Seeks Death Penalty for Alleged 9/11 Planner

complete article: http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN1162388220080212?pageNumber=2&virtualBrandChannel=0

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Pentagon on Monday charged the alleged planner of the September 11 attacks, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and five others with murder and conspiracy and asked that they be executed if convicted.

The charges are the first from the Guantanamo war court alleging direct involvement in the 2001 attacks on the United States and the first involving the death penalty.

Mohammed, a Pakistani national better known as KSM, has said he planned every aspect of the September 11 attacks.

But his confession could be problematic if used as evidence because the CIA has admitted it subjected him to "waterboarding" -- an interrogation technique of simulated drowning that has been widely criticized as torture.

The rules of the court on the U.S. naval base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, prohibit the use of evidence gained through torture, as does an international treaty the United States has signed.

But Brig. Gen. Thomas Hartmann, a legal adviser at the Guantanamo prison camp, would not rule out the use of evidence gathered during the CIA interrogation of Mohammed.

"The question of what evidence will be admitted, whether (involving) waterboarding or otherwise, will be decided in the court," he said.

They definitely deserve execution.. I just don't think they're deserving of getting off that lightly.. There was a poll somewhere asking if one believes in torture...

In this case...most definitely.. As prolonged, and painful as possible...

and I think your all bunch of blood thirsty racistmotherf@@kers living in total willful ignorance...there testimony or confessions are no more credible than john mcCain's.. if you accept this evidence against these 6 defendants then john McCain should be charged with treason.. except its different because he is white and was tortured by "gooks" but in this case its just sand ******* tortured by whites...so its different ...hell.... why even have a trial

and I think your all bunch of blood thirsty racistmotherf@@kers living in total willful ignorance...there testimony or confessions are no more credible than john mcCain's.. if you accept this evidence against these 6 defendants then john McCain should be charged with treason.. except its different because he is white and was tortured by "gooks" but in this case its just sand ******* tortured by whites...so its different ...hell.... why even have a trial

It's going to get worse......................we're ALL LIVING IN IGNORANCE but have not yet seen the total fruition.............:eusa_think:

Yes yes, get back to me after the coup.

Um duh the freakin coup has already taken place.................the question is CAN WE GET OUR COUNTRY BACK ......................nit wit....................it happened while everyone was blinded by the smoke scene that COMMUNISM IS DEAD AND GONE......................and took them on as our bestest buds..............:rolleyes:

Actually it started before that when Nixon left office................:eusa_doh:

Um duh the freakin coup has already taken place.................the question is CAN WE GET OUR COUNTRY BACK ......................nit wit....................it happened while everyone was blinded by the smoke scene that COMMUNISM IS DEAD AND GONE......................and took them on as our bestest buds..............:rolleyes:

Actually it started before that when Nixon left office................:eusa_doh:

Sure thing. So every President since Nixon has been selected and secretly put in power with out the electoral process? Our Congress as well? I guess I missed all that being asleep and all.

Sure thing. So every President since Nixon has been selected and secretly put in power with out the electoral process? Our Congress as well? I guess I missed all that being asleep and all.

NOTHING LIKE HAVING TO VOTE FOR THE LESSER OF MULTIPLE EVILS FOR THE LAST THIRTY YEARS.......................:rolleyes:

If the testimony is the product of waterboarding (torture) then it should be thrown out. I guarantee I can make every one of you admit to craving dick and lusting after men with waterboarding (torture) and I'd love to see a single right wing piece of excrement challenge that statement and step up to the plate to prove im wrong.

If the testimony is the product of waterboarding (torture) then it should be thrown out. I guarantee I can make every one of you admit to craving dick and lusting after men with waterboarding (torture) and I'd love to see a single right wing piece of excrement challenge that statement and step up to the plate to prove im wrong.

bring it on...but I get to blow up your house and kill at least 10 members of your family first. After that, you have to catch me.... then you can try waterboarding me.

bring it on...but I get to blow up your house and kill at least 10 members of your family first. After that, you have to catch me.... then you can try waterboarding me.

and, if you could prove that with out turture then we wouldnt be having this conversation.

Again, I could make you admit that you enjoy deepthroating the entire male review at the Manhole bar and grill with waterboarding. I guess my ability to torture you into admitting that you suck dick means something about your oral fixation?

Go read a chapter or two on the salem witch trials, brainiac. Let's see if you can figure out how torture influences a confession.

Punishing the soldiers while the general roams free? If we are to believe the official story of 9/11, why aren't we going after the people who allegedly financed the attack?

Forum List

Back