290 School Shootings In America Since 2013

• Banned
I tried to research this on google search but all I got were hits on the thousands killed in liberal run cities like Chicago, Baltimore, and Los Angeles. Oddly, there's been no national outrage from liberals on this :eusa_think:

Yeah, sure you did. Try just going to the fucking link, and see that it's urban and rural, dickhead.

I tried to research this on google search but all I got were hits on the thousands killed in liberal run cities like Chicago, Baltimore, and Los Angeles. Oddly, there's been no national outrage from liberals on this :eusa_think:

Yeah, sure you did. Try just going to the fucking link, and see that it's urban and rural, dickhead.

I posted the stats earlier today, you mad bro?

Oh the quandry of the Liberal. They have an entire demographic which they represent overwhelmingly in the black community. Yet nae a word is spent on the insane violence. No Democrats ever condemn the gun violence in the black community. What a perfect opportunity to bring to the forefront the issue of gun violence in the US. Yet, they focus on the edges of the bell curve with mass shootings. No sane person can look at their 'effort' and not see the blatant hypocrisy of it.

You are sure to win hearts and minds with your condescending, patronizing attitude.

NOT! Faggot.

An interactive website. Just click on the dots. That may be too difficult for the Trumpanzees, but I know the liberals will be able to figure it out.

The long, shameful list of school shootings in America

""""February 15, 2018

Since 2013, there have been nearly 300 school shootings in America — an average of about one a week."""
Hillary Clinton Claims There Have Been 'Over 230' School Shootings Since 2012 - She's Off By About 200
Pfft...even with the inflated stats that's still chump change. 3,600 homicides in Chicago alone since 2011...800 in 2016 alone.
Yet...crickets from the Dems.

Morocco no shootings in schools either yaaay. Neeeeeever. How we did it? No guns allowed. Except for hunting guns and you go through hell before getting one. You gotta love sending your kid alone who goes and come back safe and sound.

An interactive website. Just click on the dots. That may be too difficult for the Trumpanzees, but I know the liberals will be able to figure it out.

""""February 15, 2018

Since 2013, there have been nearly 300 school shootings in America — an average of about one a week."""
You do realize if a gun misfires at a school they consider that a shooting whether or not anyone is hurt?
Pumped up numbers, all for the wrong reasons.

Many are copycats, promoted by Islamo-nazi fans, i.e. Democrats and 'progressives' producing a lot of doped up kids in single parent households who think gangbangers and other vermin are great role models. 5 schools here locally had to deal with them; fortunately nobody hurt, at least not yet.

[QUOTE="WaitingFor2020, post: 19318911, member: 58328" Just click on the dots. That may be too difficult for the Trumpanzees, but I know the liberals will be able to figure it out.

""""February 15, 2018

Since 2013, there have been nearly 300 school shootings in America — an average of about one a week."""[/QUOTE]

Distortion, disinformation, misrepresentation.. Define school shooting..

Is a bad drug deal in the parking lot at 1AM ---- "a school shooting"?? According to YOUR source -- it is.

Is a SUICIDE under the bleachers after school --- "a school shooting"??According to YOUR source -- it is.

First one that comes up on your map. The DEFAULT case -- reads like this....

Just before Cedar Rapids Jefferson High School opened at 8:00 a.m., an unidentified 15-year-old male student shot himself in the head outside of the school gym. He was transported to a local hospital with life-threatening injuries, and died three days later. The school was briefly locked down, but police noted that there was no threat to other students during the incident.

Quit pushing trainloads of crap and calling it wisdom. Focus on FIXING things. Because you SUCK at stating the problem..

They're completely stupid, screaming about the NRA right on cue, but of course never ever a single peep about black on black crime or Islamo-fascist copycats. Ignore the vermin; they're irrelevant now; they're going to lose this year and in 2020, and they know it. Even their pet victim demographics are abandoning them.

""""February 15, 2018

Next one I clicked on reads like this...

As an unidentified school employee arrived at work in the morning, he went to lock his handgun in his car's glove compartment while parked in the school lot. He then unintentionally discharged the gun, shooting through a window in the car. Indianapolis Police announced the man was licensed to carry the handgun, and that licensed school employees are allowed the have a gun locked in a car on campus, and therefore no charges would be filed.

Are you embarrassed a tiny bit? You should be if you had any intention of honest discussion...

Forum List

Back