29 arrested in UK Muslim sexual exploitation ring of 18 children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy, personal attacks only make you look silly. You want to expand the OP only to Muslim pedophilia throughout the ages without including Christian and Jewish pedophilia. If you agree with RodISHI bringing up Adam, then you are fine with me having Dueteronomy and Numbers. You have not been thinking about this clearly. All of it or none of it beyond the UK.

Lucy, personal attacks only make you look silly. You want to expand the OP only to Muslim pedophilia throughout the ages without including Christian and Jewish pedophilia. If you agree with RodISHI bringing up Adam, then you are fine with me having Dueteronomy and Numbers. You have not been thinking about this clearly. All of it or none of it beyond the UK.

There was no personal attack, here I'll copy and paste my previous comment to you, note no personal attack:

"Jake you get more ridiculous with each comment you make, you lost an argument you never had to begin with several pages ago, yet you still keep coming back with the same stuff, which is your modus operandi every time regardless of what the thread is about....even when multiple people show you are wrong you keep coming back with the near identical stuff.

You have just told RodISHI they are wrong and said why are they mentioning Adam in Genesis, that is because you brought up Deuteronomy, it's completely apparent you haven't a clue about The Bible or you would agree with RodISHI and the reference to Adam in Genesis."

Open another thread on your position, Lucy. Yes, Lucy, you personally attacked.

Simply telling you, Lucy, that what you want to do here does not fit the OP. Open another thread, because you have fail here.

Stop your spamming and trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back