Racism is a way of life for many on the right and Trump Humpers.
Your side hates my people you should STFU.

You STFU because history shows where the hate has come from.
Yep it comes from the party that you support democrats

It comes from the Republican party today and neither party mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant.
Racism historically has been democrat and still is

Racism historically has come from America which would include both parties, but you find most racist today in the Republican Party.

Last edited:

It comes from the Republican party today and neither party mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant.

Racism historically has come from America which would include both parties, but you find most races today in the Republican Party.

Really? Show proof of BDS from the Republican Party. Did the Squad change parties? No more overt racism than BDS.

Racism is the fist response from Leftists. Amazing.

so stop it. guess you missed who ran the kkk huh? you want to talk history yet you avoid it. too fking funny jackmonkey

Listen s*******, I never denied s*** about the kkk's past. I said Republicans today have the mindset of the sheet wears.
where? name somewhere. I can name Chicago, Detroit, Ferguson, Baltimore, LA, Houston, fk dude all demofk run, keeping blacks submissive. name me one republican city. ready, go.

so stop it. guess you missed who ran the kkk huh? you want to talk history yet you avoid it. too fking funny jackmonkey

Listen s*******, I never denied s*** about the kkk's past. I said Republicans today have the mindset of the sheet wears.
where? name somewhere. I can name Chicago, Detroit, Ferguson, Baltimore, LA, Houston, fk dude all demofk run, keeping blacks submissive. name me one republican city. ready, go.

First of all Republicans can't win in majority-black communities, for the simple fact black folks aren't going to vote for them. Why do you think that is? If you look at racism today in America it comes from Republicans or those who consider themselves as Republicans. When the police unjustly murdered an unarmed black man, who run to their defense? Republicans. He'll we saw the Republican president try to defend racists in Charlottesville. We saw a Republican president call the mothers NFL players b******. The NFL is majority what?

Racism historically has come from America which would include both parties, but you find most racist today in the Republican Party.
LITTLE DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
\racism you dumb fuck existed long before man stepped on the North American continent

Forum List

Back