28th Amendment to the Constitution

If it's done legally, of course. I don't have to agree with something to accept it as legal. Of course, that's just me, as I'm finding out. Apparently, there are some who want to ignore the law of they hate someone enough.

I have no problem throwing out trump, legally or illegally, because I never accepted him as legitimate to start with.

And there's your problem, because he doesn't require your acceptance to be legitimate. He won by the only metric that matters and is President, whether you like it or not. for rational people, hating someone, even irrationally, is not a valid reason to ignore the law.

I don't see Hillary in the White House, do you?

And there's your problem, because he doesn't require your acceptance to be legitimate. He won by the only metric that matters and is President, whether you like it or not. for rational people, hating someone, even irrationally, is not a valid reason to ignore the law.

NOt yet... but don't worry, we'll take care of your Fuhrer soon enough.

Impeach the Mother Fucker!

NOt yet... but don't worry, we'll take care of your Fuhrer soon enough.

Impeach the Mother Fucker!

Yeah, you've been saying that for quite a while now. You do realize, don't you, that all you're doing is setting the precedent of impeaching an opposition president simply because a bunch of ignorant, uncivilized, flame farting internet keyboard jockeys don't like him, right?

Until you manage to actually do something about it, Trump is your president, Pence is your VP, and if you make up enough crap to get rid of Trump, he'll be your president and pick his own VP. Hillary will have to run again if she wants to be president, and Pelosi simply won't be.

Yeah, you've been saying that for quite a while now. You do realize, don't you, that all you're doing is setting the precedent of impeaching an opposition president simply because a bunch of ignorant, uncivilized, flame farting internet keyboard jockeys don't like him, right?

Until you manage to actually do something about it, Trump is your president, Pence is your VP, and if you make up enough crap to get rid of Trump, he'll be your president and pick his own VP. Hillary will have to run again if she wants to be president, and Pelosi simply won't be.

Again, by the time we are done exposing Trump's corruption, the GOP will go the way of the Whigs and we will all be better off for it.

Trump killed your party.. it just hasn't stopped flopping around on the deck yet.

If you were smart, you'd impeach him and disown him.

But you guys aren't very smart.

Again, by the time we are done exposing Trump's corruption, the GOP will go the way of the Whigs and we will all be better off for it.

Trump killed your party.. it just hasn't stopped flopping around on the deck yet.

If you were smart, you'd impeach him and disown him.

But you guys aren't very smart.

When it's proven that he's committed crimes, he'll get justice, but until then, you're no better than the anti-Hillary extremists, "We'll get her this time, for sure".

I mean, heck, the same thing can be said about your party's slavish allegiance to the Clintons. You're going to have to get rid of their spectre before you can move forward.

When it's proven that he's committed crimes, he'll get justice, but until then, you're no better than the anti-Hillary extremists, "We'll get her this time, for sure".

Again, your side impeached BILL Clinton for getting a blow job. I promise you, when we impeach Trump, it will be something more serious than that.

I mean, heck, the same thing can be said about your party's slavish allegiance to the Clintons. You're going to have to get rid of their spectre before you can move forward.

Again, I realize the Clintons are living in your head rent free, but that wasn't the issue here. You guys blew up the country because Hillary hurt your feelings back in the 1990's. How's that working out for you again?

Again, your side impeached BILL Clinton for getting a blow job. I promise you, when we impeach Trump, it will be something more serious than that.

Again, I realize the Clintons are living in your head rent free, but that wasn't the issue here. You guys blew up the country because Hillary hurt your feelings back in the 1990's. How's that working out for you again?

Still haven't read that history book I see. Until you move past the lie that Bubba was impeached for having sex with the least powerful woman in the office, there's no point in wasting time on you. You've drunk the Clinton Kool-aid.

And I notice that you don't even know what you're going to impeach Trump for, but you're sure you're going to get him THIS time. I'm sure it'll make up for all those times you were left in the dust, twirling your mustache and muttering, "curses, foiled again". Or was that watching the road runner disappear in the distance as your Acme brand super duper rocket powered roller skates sent you flying off a cliff?

Still haven't read that history book I see. Until you move past the lie that Bubba was impeached for having sex with the least powerful woman in the office, there's no point in wasting time on you. You've drunk the Clinton Kool-aid.

A woman who willing had sex with him and told her friends she was going to Washington to get her "Presidential Kneepads".

If you guys came impeach Clinton for getting a beej, we can impeach Trump for just about anything. There's so much too choose from.

And I notice that you don't even know what you're going to impeach Trump for, but you're sure you're going to get him THIS time. I'm sure it'll make up for all those times you were left in the dust, twirling your mustache and muttering, "curses, foiled again". Or was that watching the road runner disappear in the distance as your Acme brand super duper rocket powered roller skates sent you flying off a cliff?

Just judging by how much Trump is screaming, he knows he's in trouble. Kind of sucks when all the disreputable people you've surrounded yourself with turn on you.

" Perjury On Record "

* Consternation Of Legal Protocol *
If you guys came impeach Clinton for getting a beej, we can impeach Trump for just about anything. There's so much too choose from.
One can get into worse trouble than the crime itself for making false statements under oath .

Not all courts are a court of record , one can state any lie under the sun in a court that is not a court of record , and not one charge can be levied against them even if they were " under oath " .

A woman who willing had sex with him and told her friends she was going to Washington to get her "Presidential Kneepads".

Just judging by how much Trump is screaming, he knows he's in trouble. Kind of sucks when all the disreputable people you've surrounded yourself with turn on you.

It's obvious you either weren't around then, weren't paying attention, or went to a government school, because Bubba wasn't impeached for getting a bj.

And you still really don't know how you're going to get rid of Trump, you're just sure that you got him this time.

It's obvious you either weren't around then, weren't paying attention, or went to a government school, because Bubba wasn't impeached for getting a bj.

Actually, at the time, I was one of you Right Wing Assholes, and I sputtered out "Obstruction of Justice" and "Subornation of Perjury" like those were real things anyone should care about. And normal people looked at the first good economic times they enjoyed since the 1960's and looked at us like we were nuts, because we were.

Then George W. Stupid became president, and I realized lying about a blow job wasn't a big deal.

So, Crazy Right Wing world... getting a blow job is an impeachable offense, and getting 6000 Americans killed in an immoral war isn't.

And you still really don't know how you're going to get rid of Trump, you're just sure that you got him this time.

I've laid out the three conditions to get rid of Trump.

1) Dems take Congress- Done
2) Economy goes into the tank due to his policies. Clearly happening at this point.
3) Mueller, Congress or some other prosecutor defines a criminal act by Trump he's committed.

So much to choose from, from Russia, Stormy Daniels, Emoluments, Obstruction of justice.

Actually, at the time, I was one of you Right Wing Assholes, and I sputtered out "Obstruction of Justice" and "Subornation of Perjury" like those were real things anyone should care about. And normal people looked at the first good economic times they enjoyed since the 1960's and looked at us like we were nuts, because we were.

Then George W. Stupid became president, and I realized lying about a blow job wasn't a big deal.

So, Crazy Right Wing world... getting a blow job is an impeachable offense, and getting 6000 Americans killed in an immoral war isn't.

I've laid out the three conditions to get rid of Trump.

1) Dems take Congress- Done
2) Economy goes into the tank due to his policies. Clearly happening at this point.
3) Mueller, Congress or some other prosecutor defines a criminal act by Trump he's committed.

So much to choose from, from Russia, Stormy Daniels, Emoluments, Obstruction of justice.

1. Be sure to tell the judge that lying under oath isn't a big deal and she shouldn't care about it. The rest of us will care about the law. And, before you explode, if Trump is convicted of breaking the law, he needs to face justice too.
2. This is the one, we got him this time. Keep the faith.

1. Be sure to tell the judge that lying under oath isn't a big deal and she shouldn't care about it. The rest of us will care about the law. And, before you explode, if Trump is convicted of breaking the law, he needs to face justice too.

Buddy, if your party was smart, they'd throw Trump out under the 25th Amendment... and hold yourself blameless instead of drinking the koolaid.

And, no, lying about a blow job wasn't a big deal. If you spend $70MM to investigate a blow job and only come up with a $10K fine offense, that's a real waste of money.

Weren't you guys the "Party of Fiscal Responsibility"?

Buddy, if your party was smart, they'd throw Trump out under the 25th Amendment... and hold yourself blameless instead of drinking the koolaid.

And, no, lying about a blow job wasn't a big deal. If you spend $70MM to investigate a blow job and only come up with a $10K fine offense, that's a real waste of money.

Weren't you guys the "Party of Fiscal Responsibility"?
Now I know you weren't paying attention. Bubba's handlers paid a LOT more than $10K.

Now I know you weren't paying attention. Bubba's handlers paid a LOT more than $10K.

that was the fine Judge Susan Weber Wright imposed.

Yes, the legal fees on all sides were huge and bankrupted everyone...

Are you deliberately ignoring the $90,686 contempt of court fine that same judge imposed? How are any of us supposed to take you seriously about anything when you do that?

Wow... so we spent $70MM to get back $100K in a fine? Really?

Party of Fiscal Responsibility strikes again.

Law enforcement is not supposed to be done for profit. That path leads to a sort of corruption and abuse that can already be seen in many jurisdictions, at a much lower level. Insane parking rules, speed limits, traffic cameras, and such, set up not to promote safety and order, but to entrap citizens into being caught committing violations they did not intend to commit, just so that localities can shake them down for fines.

Law enforcement is not supposed to be done for profit. That path leads to a sort of corruption and abuse that can already be seen in many jurisdictions, at a much lower level. Insane parking rules, speed limits, traffic cameras, and such, set up not to promote safety and order, but to entrap citizens into being caught committing violations they did not intend to commit, just so that localities can shake them down for fines.

I agree, there's too much of that sort of thing. But that wasn't the point I was making. I know you LDS guys lack basic reasoning skills.

SO let's Review. Ken Starr was appointed to investigate Whitewater. He didn't find the Clintons did anything Criminal there. He also investigated the Travel Office Firings, Vince Fosters Suicide, and the retention of FBI records by the White House- and in all those cases, he had to admit that, gosh darn, the Clintons didn't do anything Criminal there, either.

But then he found out that Bill Clinton MIGHT have lied during the Paula Jones trial. Or he might not actually consider a blow job to be sex, because a lot of men don't. So he spent 70 Million dollars investigating whether or not Bill Clinton considered that blow job he got sex or not.

This is not a good use of the taxpayer's money.

Forum List

Back