Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:13
60 Minutes: Classified '28 Pages' May Shed Light on Saudi Ties to Terrorism

Farsnews

The 28 pages missing from the 9-11 Commission Report that were shrouded in secrecy for years may soon be released:

The Explosive Reason One Former U.S. Senator Says Americans Need to See the 28 Classified Pages From the 9/11 Commission Report
Apr. 12, 2016 10:20am
Dave Urbanski

The Explosive Reason One Former U.S. Senator Says Americans Need to See the 28 Classified Pages From the 9/11 Commission Report

You have to go deeper than anything media reports about a coverup. Whatever they say is part of the coverup. The question has always been: What were they covering up about 9-11-2001? The United Nations was always my answer.

From the very beginning my gut instinct told me that 9-11 attackers had to have a lot help after they arrived in this country. What better place than an unfriendly government in the United Nations.

th
https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mc3dc21ad994927c201334c9cd701e1b1o0&pid=Api&w=239&h=239

Today, the 28 pages missing from the 9-11 Commission Report might embarrass Saudi Arabia. I’d be shocked if that was a new revelation. There is nothing new about the Saudi connection to 9-11. A minimum of research will tell you that Saudi Arabia had its hand in the events of 9-11-2001 beyond the fact that Osama bin Laden was a wealthy Saudi.

After 9-11-2001, I immediately looked for a connection to the United Nations. Logic told me that America’s enemies know they can operate with impunity through the UN. In plain English, every government in the world knows that our government will do whatever it has to do to coverup for the United Nations. On the other hand, an act of war connected to an embassy’s staff is too risky because it directly ties the government to whatever clandestine activities their agents engage in. Put the 9-11 coverup in perspective this way: Embassies do not get shutdown when they get caught spying, but killing Americans in a military attack like 9-11 is an act of war.

Basically, an embassy will never commit an act of war for one obvious reason —— an act of war does not have anywhere near the protection the United Nations offers because our government can shutdown a foreign embassy, while known enemy governments cannot be booted out of the UN.

Questions: If Saudi Arabia engineered the attacks on 9-11-2001 is proved do you close its embassy? do you move to expel Saudi Arabia from the United Nations? do you do both? The same answer to all three questions: Coverup, coverup, coverup.

You can wager that Able Danger will not be mentioned in the missing 28 pages:

Why Did the 9/11 Commission Ignore 'Able Danger'?
By Louis Freeh
Updated Nov. 17, 2005 12:01 a.m. ET

Why Did the 9/11 Commission Ignore 'Able Danger'?

th

The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Ma2c7894285b9e27c09b44b2556a3d7c6o0&pid=Api&w=239&h=239

Timothy McVeigh’s connection to Iraq gave the United Nations the same coverup protection that Saudi Arabia got six years later. Think diplomatic immunity. Remember that the Oklahoma City bombing on April 19, 1995 took place when Saddam Hussein was still in power. I seriously doubted if the UN could survive being tied to Oklahoma City, much less tied to 9-11-2001. So how much more critical was it for the United Nations crowd to hide Saudi Arabia’s connection to the United Nations Mission to 9-11 than it was to hide Iraq’s connection to the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building bombing. Protecting the UN would be more than enough incentive to coverup the truth —— outdistancing every other reason.

NOTE: You have to read a lot of material said about the Iraqi connection to McVeigh in order to come to a conclusion that satisfies you. In my opinion, the Iraqis working out of the United Nations were up to their necks in planning and executing the Oklahoma City bombing.

Google

Finally, I can understand why the government protects the government. They sell it as protecting the country when that motive for a coverup is seldom true. More often than not a bipartisan coverup is called for whenever a disaster is too dangerous for standard Beltway One-upmanship between Democrats and Republicans.

Forum List

Back