28% of former Cain supporters now back Romney.

Gramps.....

As you know, my livlihood also hinges on the building trades. I do hope that you end up voting in your best interests. Those of us who realize that a strengthened middle class is our only hope....need all the support that we can get.

There are no classes. Why is this such a difficult concept to understand?

There aren't? WTF.....I've been using that term for 30 years and it doesn't mean anything? I'll be damned.

Gingrich PLEASE!!

There are no classes! It's just a coincidence the top 1% doubles their wealth under voodoo, the top 0.2% QUADRUPLES in those 29 years, and everyone else loses...brainwashed MORONS...tyvm.

Indeed, his supporters are rabid.

Not all of course, but many.

His opposition is even worse...

Fair enough. It's great to be free isn't it?

Yea the internet is nice, cuz it removes people face to face and allows all of us to be more honest. So if someone wants to tick someone else off they'll probably do it with little to no fear of the consequences, and if someone wants to call someone an idiot same thing. The threat of physical harm or intimidation is removed.

I prefer conversing face to face.

I fall into the Cain supporter and donorer who leans towards Romney, but thinks Gingrich isn't a bad alternative! Not warm to Bachman, Perry or Santorum. I like Huntsman, but he has not chance.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...ct-to-cains-considering-dropping-out-of-race/

With Cains campaign dead in the water, on a 45 degree list & burning furiously from stem to stern, the Cain crew are abandoning ship. Cain's orphans are seeking refugee as follows...

28% Romney

21% Gingrich

15% Bachmann

12% Perry

9% Paul

With the above percentages Bachmann will jump ahead of Paul. This officially makes Ron Paul the next victim to roll over & sink to the bottom. It also spells Perry's rapidly approacing doom which is now only weeks away. In the end there's only three viable GOP candidates to chose from going into the primaries...

1) Romney

2) Gingrich

3) Bachmann.

Cain's camp has been wobbled badly tho. Once Cain's thrown in the towel the defects will start supporting other candidates. Like MOST of the Major Managed News Media's(MMNM) polls this ABC poll is probably tainted with bias.
I agree with ya on Romney. The GOP establishment want's to retain it's select "puppet" candidates as so does the DNC 'masters' with their 'select' puppet candidates. Time will tell!

GOP Candidates React to Cain’s Considering Dropping Out of Race - ABC News

With Cains campaign dead in the water, on a 45 degree list & burning furiously from stem to stern, the Cain crew are abandoning ship. Cain's orphans are seeking refugee as follows...

28% Romney

21% Gingrich

15% Bachmann

12% Perry

9% Paul

With the above percentages Bachmann will jump ahead of Paul. This officially makes Ron Paul the next victim to roll over & sink to the bottom. It also spells Perry's rapidly approacing doom which is now only weeks away. In the end there's only three viable GOP candidates to chose from going into the primaries...

1) Romney

2) Gingrich

3) Bachmann.

Guy, not sure what your point is here. Cain's supporters have already dropped out... and Romney hasn't gained ground, he's lost it. He's gone from 25% back in October to about 22% now in the RCP average.

Romney is a guy who is only a front runner because people keep telling us he's a frontrunner.

Eventually, someone is going to yell, "THe Emperor is NAKED!!!!"

Initially I backed Michele Bachmann until she played the God card. I SWITCHED then to support Ron Paul. Now that former New Mexico governor Gary Johnson is considering our Libertarian party's invitation to stand as one of our party's presidential candidates. I'd drop my support for Ron Paul & go with Gary in that case. Ron's a great guy & a REAL Constitutionalist. Gary is about the same in ideology but MUCH younger, a superior orator & has actual experience in managing a state.
Ron Paul is a congressperson. Congress is an entry level job, any high school senior could well manage a congressional appointment. Being a governor is a position that demands a LOT of knowledge & FORESIGHT! Yes, we Paul supporters do stand behind Ron but that does not mean we quit looking for a superior candidate to Ron. Ron is just another man with super qualities, he's not a god.

And Ron Paul wont sink to the bottom. He could murder someone on national television and he might drop alittle. but short of that...

...the field of construction. I used to be a GC & well understand your concerns! You must be going thru a LOT of stress especially in this lousy economy. Just the bickering with customers alone is a nightmare & they always want 'freebees'. The customers ALWAYS think GC's are filthy rich & owe them for it. My hearts out to ya for your in one tough line of employment!

His opposition is even worse...

Fair enough. It's great to be free isn't it?

You guys outta be getting decorated for bravery! Client relationships/squabbles, government payroll taxes, attorneys, employee injuries, flooded market, stress etc make the field a TOUGH one. God bless ya, hang in there!

Gramps.....

As you know, my livlihood also hinges on the building trades. I do hope that you end up voting in your best interests. Those of us who realize that a strengthened middle class is our only hope....need all the support that we can get.

Forum List

Back