27 sons ,what does it means?

i read this news in chinese,reported there are a tape shows his 27th son who is now 14 years old , is fighting and swear being with his father , the man done the 9.11 ,forever.
i am surprised.
added the daughters absolutely be there, how many he has?
what does it means?
is it popular in these countries now?

howtoknow said:
i read this news in chinese,reported there are a tape shows his 27th son who is now 14 years old , is fighting and swear being with his father , the man done the 9.11 ,forever.
i am surprised.
added the daughters absolutely be there, how many he has?
what does it means?

Okay, I think I am getting this now. He doesn't speak english very well and is using translation software. He is speaking of bin Laden, at least I believe so.

It means that he has many wives as is the custom there and has had children with each of them.

It means he didnt quit at 26

It means a new tv program, 27 is enough

It means he has one tired dick

It means he really has no concern for kids or women and his real agenda is death and power.

yes, i am in anhui,china.are there other foreigner here?is it forbidden?

how do you know i uesd the translation software?
are there many errors in my words?

what will occurs because the unbalance of population ,
however,the land of mideast is not rich in producing rice or wheat.

howtoknow said:

You are very welcome here! Nothing is forbidden, thank you for participation. :)
Not many errors in your words - only in sentence structure. Don't be worried, it's nice to have you here; welcome to the Forums.

howtoknow said:

You were the first to reduce "no1toVOTEfor" to a mere rubble of thought,,,
"WTF?", hahhaha,

so you are more than welcome!

howtoknow said:

It is unlikely they will be able to outbreed us as these customs have been going on for centuries and they still haven't reached that point. Such customs usually mean the poorer people simply don't have as many chances to get married as the rich as they still have about as many daughters as sons and equal population. If the growth is unsustainable, many will suffer and die from starvation.

Your translation software is pretty good, but the sentence structure is what points to usage of some software.

Welcome to the board and enjoy.

howtoknow said:
It always has been. Their religious custom is to have multiple wives (if they can afford it that is; I believe your average working man will only have one or none at all), and to not use any form of birth control.

They are rich with oil and so can buy food from other countries. Eventually they will run out of oil and there will be problems, but until then the richest amongst them can afford to have very large families and keep them all fed.

Zhukov said:
It always has been. Their religious custom is to have multiple wives (if they can afford it that is; I believe your average working man will only have one or none at all), and to not use any form of birth control.
I believe that the very poor and the very rich commonly have four wives. The rich can obviously afford this, and the poor need the helping hands, and aren't as worried about lifestyle; they have little luxury anyway. The middle class generally have one wife. They do white-collar type jobs, so the extra hands just translate into extra mouths. They are not rich enough to support very large families in the style to which they are accustomed.

At least, from what I have read about Saudi Arabia.

thank you everyone, this is a interesting forum.
I don’t know how many forums like this one there are in the internet world, one day I dig out it by google.

I guess “WTF” is “where this (come) from”, ?
Oh, no1tovote4, I see, you don’t like bush or Kerry, or any other one.
some names are interesting here.

I study English many years, but I can’t speak and listen, with help of software I can read and type some, but slowly.

I think if a man has so many children, he can’t love them like a father, the children cant have a father like other children, so they become cool blood and cannot understand the feeling of losing life of a family.

If a poor man needs many helping hand, I think it is possible, because many heavy homework if poor, there should be a law to restrict number of children, too many kids, smaller love of father, not fair for children, ignore children is a crime as well.

Too many same genes are not good for evolution of human being.

But you are on another pole. For example, bill gates (Microsoft boss), has only one daughter, what he lacks? Why not at least two children, his daughter should feel lonely some days maybe, no sisters, no brothers.
It is not good as well.

howtoknow said:
I guess “WTF” is “where this (come) from”, ?
That's one way of putting it.

I think if a man has so many children, he can’t love them like a father, the children cant have a father like other children, so they become cool blood and cannot understand the feeling of losing life of a family.

If a poor man needs many helping hand, I think it is possible, because many heavy homework if poor, there should be a law to restrict number of children, too many kids, smaller love of father, not fair for children, ignore children is a crime as well.
Having 27 children would make it hard to have a close relationship with each one. But I disagree that there should be a law to prevent this. In America, many of us are very opposed to government intrusion in such a personal issue. Each individual should take personal responsibility for his/her childbearing choices. Also, many of us believe that each individual life is worthwhile. A person with a poor childhood may still grow up to be a wonderful contributor to society.

Too many same genes are not good for evolution of human being.
Having the same genes replicated is not necessarily the problem. Only when other genetic information is lost from the gene pool do we see problems. As long as those 27 people do not marry close relatives, there won't be a problem.

But you are on another pole. For example, bill gates (Microsoft boss), has only one daughter, what he lacks? Why not at least two children, his daughter should feel lonely some days maybe, no sisters, no brothers.
It is not good as well.
I have to agree with you there. I almost died giving birth to my first child, but it was never a question for us to have only one child. Either by birth or adoption, we were determined to have siblings for our kids. My husband and I each come from families of four children. Four children seems normal to us. And it is a blessing to have so many people to care about.

We have one terrific child. It offends us when people say things like kids have to have siblings, or it's no good. Why is it no good? Our daughter is a straight A student, an All-State trumpet player, has a good heart, has lots of friends and cousins, and seems to enjoy her life very much. I am also not a a happy camper when people say, "You only have one?" as though we had a disease.

I could quote stats showing that only children tend to excel in higher numbers, but I won't for now.

---In America, many of us are very opposed to government intrusion in such a personal issue.

Is it a personal issue absolutely?
Two children treated well and ten children ignored, which probability bigger of a body bomber?

---We have one terrific child. It offends us when people say things like kids have to have siblings, or it's no good. Why is it no good?

If there is a fighting between the families, the family with ten children will win. :happy2:

---Having the same genes replicated is not necessarily the problem. Only when other genetic information is lost from the gene pool do we see problems. As long as those 27 people do not marry close relatives, there won't be a problem.
If ten children every generations, after five generations (about a century) 10*10*10*10*10=

Forum List

Back