???????

J

Jeff

I have a question to whomever it may concern
I put athread up that I now understand was way above some of ya'll....the post was posted as "N*****"...it wasnt ment to offend anyone but apparently it has....so lets all try to be adults here, I am asking who ever it was the e mailed admin. to complain, well how about be a adult & face me with it....I would simply like to know why ya took such offense to it?
Jeff

Jeff it werent me, but ive been in your shoes before.
i think that before people go complaining to others about something that offends them they need to confront the person who is doing the offending. that should be the first step. as you have said we are all adults here.

Jeff it wasn't me either but if I don't like something I will say so !!

What ever happen to freedom of speech ???

I thank Y'all for commenting on this....it was really my fault as I picked the wrong word to use...I just had read so many post about racisim that I wanted to see if ppl would go crazy when the heard the "N" word...I also explained to me there are ppl of all colors & ethnic back rounds that I would consider the "N" word not just blacks ....I then proceded to explain if you are offended by this word you are probably a "N" or a racist... but I worded it wrong....oooo well what ya gonna do...
Jeff

as I concluded before I even asked for anyone of you libreal homo's to come forward I knew ya wouldnt....seems as thow all the brainiacs ( or so they think ) just arent adult enough to reply face to face....the only ppl that have stood up & replied never even would of gotten a rise out of the post.....so for you that are that scared to even answer a post please stop lieing to us & more sadly yourselves you are scared & you do live in a lily white world!!!!!
I have said before many times working in a soup kitchen 1 day a week dosent make you righteous , it makes you a scared little bitch!!
Well thats enough for this now ya'll showed me that there are ***** in all walks of life!!!
Jeff

started to delete that one also but i just couldnt it holds to much truth in it
so admin if ya think it is to nasty you delete it cause I wont!!!!!
Jeff

Jeff - make your thread again in the general USA chat section. You are free to call the thread what you choose and nothing is censored.

My choice of words were poor to say the least...so no man I wouldnt repeat it , I just want everone of these liberal homo's to know I didnt just throw something up to cause a stir ( I was serious with that post....) this has gotten very old & I am tired of beating a dead horse.....the "n" word to some is very offensive . I guess I am above that cause I feeli it is just a word & if ya dont feel you are one then it ought not bother ya......my mistake.
But as I have stated calling ppl shit is offensive to some also ....having your avitar as a 3/4 naked woman could also be offensive
But I am deeply sorry for almost destroying this board ( I like it & wont mess around no more)
Jeff

Forum List

Back