26 year old Nigerian man is the highest paid robotic engineer. How's about that tRump!

So you have no idea what you’re talking about.
I don't need to eat a dead corpse to know that it's not good for me.

So which African countries aren't shitholes? Name 3.

All the ones you haven’t been to, as far as you know.
So you don't know. Got it. Now go cut your hair, you look like a tranny.

I’ve never been to Africa, so I won’t make illogical condemnations the way an idiotic racist like you does.

According to the article this brother just signed a "deal" with Apple.

I hope he's read the small print.

I mean every word of this but I would not be surprised to find this black man dead in ten years time or broke and then Apple claim credit for all his ideas in future years.

There was a black south African student Nkosinathi Nkomo last year who created a brilliant water purification invention to assist the drought in Cape Town.

DVuqXAhW0AAk9xW.jpg

He mysteriously fell from a building a died. Then a white inventor took credit for his invention.

Dr. Sebi created a cure for AIDS, he had been missing for a while then he died. Other holistic healers were/are also disappearing & dying under suspicious circumstances. White supremacist always stealing the black man's inventions.

Black man made the prints for the first car. Henry ford did NOT invent the car. Jack Daniels never paid that man's family for giving them the whiskey recipe. Thomas Crapper also took credit for Albert Gilblin's idea. Blacks created the elevator, traffic light; pressure cooker and Who took the credit ?

In the future Eminem is going to be credited as the creator of Hip-Hop.

DV1R7dBVoAQxZj-.jpg

White supremacists like Trump know that Black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else. That is the reason predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria.

They want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way.

Keep complaining about the white man's world because black folks can't build a proper society for their own to flourish in, just look at Africa.
So Africa is so horrible then why did they have to fight wars to get white to leave and for their independece ? Eg Nelson Mandela etc
Africa is so horrible that you wouldn't move there.

LOL, Yet they told me in school Black George Washington Carver invented Peanut Butter.
Turns out Meso-Americans like the Incans invented it.
That's to be expected. In system of white supremacy you must always show that black people's history is one of them getting their asses kicked by white people at all times.
Black History Month supports that Blacks invented, in many cases they may have invented, but weren't the first.
That's just

im-white-and-i-say-so-onyx-truth-620x400.jpg

Would you like me to list Polish inventors & scientists ripped off by Western Whites?

ole Karol Pollak invented the Diode Bridge, the German Leo Graetz took the credit.

3 Poles pioneered TV, like Jan Szczepanik, Paul Nipkow, and Julian Ochorowicz, and Scottish James Baird took all the credit.

Polish Walery Jaworski discovered Gut Bacteria, Australians Robin Warren & Barry Marshall took the credit & the Nobel Prize.

Polish Michal Sedziwoj discovered Oxygen, English Joseph Priestly is largely credited for discovering Oxygen.
Polish are just white people. I know you really want me to see Polish people as some special little group.

But I don't. I look at Polish the same way I look at Germans or Swede. Just white

This is why a lot of European Immigrants think Blacks are really dumb, and hostile, thinking Whites from countries that owe them NOTHING like say Poland, or Serbia, or Russia, or Hungary, somehow are some kind of Evil White organism that owes them for Slavery.
Show me any black person who has said the white ppl in poland or serbia or Russia owe them something ?

Black people hostile to whites ? Where and when ? And if u try then I'll show millions of more hostility from whites.

I don't split whites into little groups. The same way u don't split blk ppl into groups.

I’ve never been to Africa, so I won’t make illogical condemnations the way an idiotic racist like you does.
So since you've never been to Antarctica, you don't know if it's cold there or not. :blowpop:

As tRump's darling so-called white supremacist, many of whom are too stoned on meth, hate, violence and opioids to get a decent high school education, let alone excelling in the science of robotic engineering, want to brainwash themselves into thinking they are better than others. Yet their ignorance cannot surpass the reality that other people who they hate just because of their perceived race have far surpassed their abilities to construct a complete sentence, let alone excelling in high important areas such as robotic engineering. Yet their primitive nature prevents them from avoiding judging others by the complexion of their skin as opposed to the content of their character:

This 26-year-old Nigerian is now the highest paid robotics engineer in the world - Face2Face Africa

This post is definitely in the running fro Most Incoherent Nonsense of 2018 on USMB. Whew...just in before the deadline!

I mean every word of this but I would not be surprised to find this black man dead in ten years time or broke and then Apple claim credit for all his ideas in future years.

There was a black south African student Nkosinathi Nkomo last year who created a brilliant water purification invention to assist the drought in Cape Town.

DVuqXAhW0AAk9xW.jpg

He mysteriously fell from a building a died. Then a white inventor took credit for his invention.

Dr. Sebi created a cure for AIDS, he had been missing for a while then he died. Other holistic healers were/are also disappearing & dying under suspicious circumstances. White supremacist always stealing the black man's inventions.

Black man made the prints for the first car. Henry ford did NOT invent the car. Jack Daniels never paid that man's family for giving them the whiskey recipe. Thomas Crapper also took credit for Albert Gilblin's idea. Blacks created the elevator, traffic light; pressure cooker and Who took the credit ?

DV1R7dBVoAQxZj-.jpg

White supremacists like Trump know that Black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else. That is the reason predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria.

They want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way.

Keep complaining about the white man's world because black folks can't build a proper society for their own to flourish in, just look at Africa.
So Africa is so horrible then why did they have to fight wars to get white to leave and for their independece ? Eg Nelson Mandela etc
Africa is so horrible that you wouldn't move there.

LOL, Yet they told me in school Black George Washington Carver invented Peanut Butter.
Turns out Meso-Americans like the Incans invented it.
That's to be expected. In system of white supremacy you must always show that black people's history is one of them getting their asses kicked by white people at all times.
Black History Month supports that Blacks invented, in many cases they may have invented, but weren't the first.
That's just

im-white-and-i-say-so-onyx-truth-620x400.jpg

Would you like me to list Polish inventors & scientists ripped off by Western Whites?

ole Karol Pollak invented the Diode Bridge, the German Leo Graetz took the credit.

3 Poles pioneered TV, like Jan Szczepanik, Paul Nipkow, and Julian Ochorowicz, and Scottish James Baird took all the credit.

Polish Walery Jaworski discovered Gut Bacteria, Australians Robin Warren & Barry Marshall took the credit & the Nobel Prize.

Polish Michal Sedziwoj discovered Oxygen, English Joseph Priestly is largely credited for discovering Oxygen.
Polish are just white people. I know you really want me to see Polish people as some special little group.

But I don't. I look at Polish the same way I look at Germans or Swede. Just white

This is why a lot of European Immigrants think Blacks are really dumb, and hostile, thinking Whites from countries that owe them NOTHING like say Poland, or Serbia, or Russia, or Hungary, somehow are some kind of Evil White organism that owes them for Slavery.
Show me any black person who has said the white ppl in poland or serbia or Russia owe them something ?

Black people hostile to whites ? Where and when ? And if u try then I'll show millions of more hostility from whites.

I don't split whites into little groups. The same way u don't split blk ppl into groups.

Who says I don't split up Blacks?

Congo Blacks are different from African Americans & Jamaicans, or Ethiopians & Somalis.

So since you've never been to Antarctica, you don't know if it's cold there or not. :blowpop:

What is life like there? What are the people who live there like?

There are a ton of documentaries about the research stations and living there... You can inform yourself instead of being ignorant.

There are a ton of documentaries about the research stations and living there... You can inform yourself instead of being ignorant.

Have you ever been there?

Have you ever been there?
You’ve never been to the moon, so you must be still wondering if it’s made out of cheese. Now go mow a lawn.

So Apple makes an Affirmative Action ("Thank God we've go some diversity") Deal, and people seem surprised.
This is the perennial criticism of Tech: Whites and Asians.
This deal is an exception (to a thousand buy outs/hires a year by GOOG, AAPL, AMZN, MSFT), not a rule or even remotely common.

The News here IS that exception that Apple can really use for more than it cost
A Billion dollars of PR.
`

WTH does Trump have to do with this? Good grief

Because bitch made racists like you support Trump and believe that Africa is a shithole.
Maybe because Africa needs Whitey’s money.

Whitey steals wealth from Africa. So whitey needs Africa. Get it right son.
How does Whitey steal from a continent that can’t build it’s own waste system?
And that’s not an exaggeration.

DVuqXAhW0AAk9xW.jpg

DV1R7dBVoAQxZj-.jpg

Because the indigenous people of Africa do not have the skills to access that wealth.

As tRump's darling so-called white supremacist, many of whom are too stoned on meth, hate, violence and opioids to get a decent high school education, let alone excelling in the science of robotic engineering, want to brainwash themselves into thinking they are better than others. Yet their ignorance cannot surpass the reality that other people who they hate just because of their perceived race have far surpassed their abilities to construct a complete sentence, let alone excelling in high important areas such as robotic engineering. Yet their primitive nature prevents them from avoiding judging others by the complexion of their skin as opposed to the content of their character:

This 26-year-old Nigerian is now the highest paid robotics engineer in the world - Face2Face Africa
Good for the Engineer

What does it feel like to walk on the moon?
Cheese. :biggrin:

As usual, you have nothing.
Shut up, tranny beaner.

None of that attempt at an insult makes any sense whatsoever.
You’re a beaner and you look like a tranny.
Why do you have to make everything racist, and/or sexist?

You're a friggin jerk, and expect reactions to your crazy posts.

Forum List

Back