26 year old Nigerian man is the highest paid robotic engineer. How's about that tRump!

william104

Oct 16, 2018
As tRump's darling so-called white supremacist, many of whom are too stoned on meth, hate, violence and opioids to get a decent high school education, let alone excelling in the science of robotic engineering, want to brainwash themselves into thinking they are better than others. Yet their ignorance cannot surpass the reality that other people who they hate just because of their perceived race have far surpassed their abilities to construct a complete sentence, let alone excelling in high important areas such as robotic engineering. Yet their primitive nature prevents them from avoiding judging others by the complexion of their skin as opposed to the content of their character:

This 26-year-old Nigerian is now the highest paid robotics engineer in the world - Face2Face Africa

many of whom are too stoned on meth, hate, violence and opioids to get a decent high school education

To be fair, most of the meth, violence, hat and opiates I did in my life were in high school. College was all about sex.

As tRump's darling so-called white supremacist, many of whom are too stoned on meth, hate, violence and opioids to get a decent high school education, let alone excelling in the science of robotic engineering, want to brainwash themselves into thinking they are better than others. Yet their ignorance cannot surpass the reality that other people who they hate just because of their perceived race have far surpassed their abilities to construct a complete sentence, let alone excelling in high important areas such as robotic engineering. Yet their primitive nature prevents them from avoiding judging others by the complexion of their skin as opposed to the content of their character:

This 26-year-old Nigerian is now the highest paid robotics engineer in the world - Face2Face Africa

First your calling us white supremist and that makes you a real moron . im multi racial .
And the drugs your talking about come mainly from south America and democrats are aginst a wall that would help slow the posion from comming across the boarder and funding terriosm and cartels in south and central America.

You really need to look at republicans such as ben carson a black republican who is one of the most successful brain surgeons in the United States.
Your a ignoramus who is a true racist

Can we relate this to the Leftist campaign to ERASE the distinction between IMMIGRANTS and criminal foreign intruders?

Our Exalted President has NEVER said ANYTHING antagonistic or defamatory about IMMIGRANTS. His WIFE is a beautiful, intelligent, educated IMMIGRANT!

I am CERTAIN that President Trump would have nothing but positive feelings about the African gentleman described at the top of this thread.

Can we relate this to the Leftist campaign to ERASE the distinction between IMMIGRANTS and criminal foreign intruders?

Our Exalted President has NEVER said ANYTHING antagonistic or defamatory about IMMIGRANTS. His WIFE is a beautiful, intelligent, educated IMMIGRANT!

I am CERTAIN that President Trump would have nothing but positive feelings about the African gentleman described at the top of this thread.

Trump, the stupid stump, has a history of bashing immigrants.

Trump ramps up rhetoric on undocumented immigrants: 'These aren't people. These are animals.'

Trump ramps up rhetoric on undocumented immigrants: 'These aren't people. These are animals.'
Illegals are not immigrants.

Got his degree at the University of the West of England. Didn't think Africa could do that. Thanks for clearing that up.

According to the article this brother just signed a "deal" with Apple.

I hope he's read the small print.

I mean every word of this but I would not be surprised to find this black man dead in ten years time or broke and then Apple claim credit for all his ideas in future years.

There was a black south African student Nkosinathi Nkomo last year who created a brilliant water purification invention to assist the drought in Cape Town.

DVuqXAhW0AAk9xW.jpg

He mysteriously fell from a building a died. Then a white inventor took credit for his invention.

Dr. Sebi created a cure for AIDS, he had been missing for a while then he died. Other holistic healers were/are also disappearing & dying under suspicious circumstances. White supremacist always stealing the black man's inventions.

Black man made the prints for the first car. Henry ford did NOT invent the car. Jack Daniels never paid that man's family for giving them the whiskey recipe. Thomas Crapper also took credit for Albert Gilblin's idea. Blacks created the elevator, traffic light; pressure cooker and Who took the credit ?

In the future Eminem is going to be credited as the creator of Hip-Hop.

DV1R7dBVoAQxZj-.jpg

White supremacists like Trump know that Black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else. That is the reason predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria.

They want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way.

Last edited:

I mean every word of this but I would not be surprised to find this black man dead in ten years time or broke and then Apple claim credit for all his ideas in future years.

There was a black south African student Nkosinathi Nkomo last year who created a brilliant water purification invention to assist the drought in Cape Town.

DVuqXAhW0AAk9xW.jpg

He mysteriously fell from a building a died. Then a white inventor took credit for his invention.

Dr. Sebi created a cure for AIDS, he had been missing for a while then he died. Other holistic healers were/are also disappearing & dying under suspicious circumstances. White supremacist always stealing the black man's inventions.

Black man made the prints for the first car. Henry ford did NOT invent the car. Jack Daniels never paid that man's family for giving them the whiskey recipe. Thomas Crapper also took credit for Albert Gilblin's idea. Blacks created the elevator, traffic light; pressure cooker and Who took the credit ?

DV1R7dBVoAQxZj-.jpg

White supremacists like Trump know that Black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else. That is the reason predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria.

They want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way.

You really need a better hobby then being a racist and bigot. Your conspiracy theories are a little on the far side of the moon little green men type. Just one quick point. Ford was never credited for the automobile he was credited with the assembly line. Education can do wonders.

Of course most educated racists don't realize that employee agreements state that all intellectual property and inventions belong to the entity paying the bills.

I watched the video and he was talking about sanctuary city laws and what he specifically said was that this law "...forces the release of illegal immigrant criminals, drug dealers, gang members and violent predators..." Nowhere in this video does he bash immigrants.

DVuqXAhW0AAk9xW.jpg

DV1R7dBVoAQxZj-.jpg

Keep complaining about the white man's world because black folks can't build a proper society for their own to flourish in, just look at Africa.

DVuqXAhW0AAk9xW.jpg

DV1R7dBVoAQxZj-.jpg

Keep complaining about the white man's world because black folks can't build a proper society for their own to flourish in, just look at Africa.
So Africa is so horrible then why did they have to fight wars to get white to leave and for their independece ? Eg Nelson Mandela etc

DVuqXAhW0AAk9xW.jpg

DV1R7dBVoAQxZj-.jpg

So Africa is so horrible then why did they have to fight wars to get white to leave and for their independece ? Eg Nelson Mandela etc
Africa is so horrible that you wouldn't move there.

DVuqXAhW0AAk9xW.jpg

DV1R7dBVoAQxZj-.jpg

Your conspiracy theories are cute.

Forum List

Back