26 of the last 27 mass shooters had one thing in common

According to liberals, and Hollywood, everyday.

ANd that's step one.

If we can't do that, we can't do ANYTHING about a large portion of our problems.
Never heard of it, in fact in the 1980's when I was a single parent I was told by old women that men can't be single parents...Yeah you sound just like those old farts from 35 years ago..

The numbers show that growing up with both biological parents is the best model.

We need policy to encourage that model. If we do that, we will see all the negative effects from smoking, I mean Illegitimacy, start to decline proportionally.
Adolf had two parents, so did Stalin......We see how that panned out..

Not everyone who dies of lung cancer smoked. Does that mean that smoking is good for you?
I say do what you want, you're gonna die anyway..

Sure. Later is better than sooner of course.

Our choices have effects. THat's that analogy.

We can ignore the science and smoke, hoping that we will just luck out and not die years early of cancer.

We can also ignore the documented numbers on illegitimacy, because it might hurt some people's feelings and just cope with the results.

Do you smoke? I don't.

Never heard of it, in fact in the 1980's when I was a single parent I was told by old women that men can't be single parents...Yeah you sound just like those old farts from 35 years ago..

The numbers show that growing up with both biological parents is the best model.

We need policy to encourage that model. If we do that, we will see all the negative effects from smoking, I mean Illegitimacy, start to decline proportionally.

Not everyone who dies of lung cancer smoked. Does that mean that smoking is good for you?

We can ignore the science and smoke, hoping that we will just luck out and not die years early of cancer.

We can also ignore the documented numbers on illegitimacy, because it might hurt some people's feelings and just cope with the results.

Do you smoke? I don't.
No I don't smoke tobacco...

So like, do we ban divorce. Or make laws where the father gets custody of the son. I mean we have to make a law, right. Lol.

Step one, stop celebrating Single Motherhood.

Exactly, and start encouraging adoption, and marriage.........

Women are not going to want to give up their babies, if they don't have to.

Step one stop celebrating it.

Step two, craft policies to create an environment that encourages families.
No such animal. People have been getting married and not get married and having kids for millions of years...without encouragement.....It's a chemical stimulus for animals and humans to desire to have intercourse, kids are just the end result that wasn't planned on in the heat of the moment...Once the body stops producing chemicals that make you feel love life goes sour...

Are you aware that the numbers for illegitimacy were far lower in the past, than today?

Do you smoke? I don't.

Why not? Not everyone who smokes dies of cancer.

Do you smoke? I don't.

I smoke weed instead....It taste better...

school zone.jpg

that face you make.jpg

Do you smoke? I don't.

I smoke weed instead....It taste better...

Plenty of people smoke both.

Why don't you? Not everyone who smokes dies of cancer.

So like, do we ban divorce. Or make laws where the father gets custody of the son. I mean we have to make a law, right. Lol.
UH, same old BS.
There is already a law against killing people, am I right?
Yes that's true so in liberal la la land we need to pass another law to make it double against the law.

One day the liberal idiots of society migght learn when you have a Government that teaches society to rely on Government ( meaning welfare) etc maybe one day some of these idiots will figure out that in order to get that welfare the baby's daddy can't live with mommy to get full welfare, and medical coverage. Hence mom must say the guy doesn't live there or they don't know who dad is.

It is a system purposely engineered to rely on gov. handouts.

Over and over i've posted the issues purposely engineered to DESTROY the families and of course all that is made are snide comments from the very idiots who support a Democratic society keeping the fathers of children down. It is web way past what they want to believe exist.

Yet radical feminist lay the blame on boys and saying they are broken..... FKN SOCIETY is broken just the way it was planned.

THE BIGGEST CULPRIT PUTTING THESE KIDS ON BEHAVIOR MEDS .....WHICH ARE PROVEN TO CAUSE THESE MASS SHOOTER TO GO ON KILLY SPREES.

Screen-Shot-2018-02-19-at-1.19.18-PM.jpeg

I hate to say it but it's true. Now click the story.

Of the 27 Deadliest Mass Shooters, 26 of Them Had One Thing in Common - Citizens for Self-Governance

PS: It's not the rifle pictured.

How many of them are over 30? Aren't mass murderers all supposed to be old white unreconstructed rayciss NRA types n stuff?
That's the media story line.

Must be true, then; CNN has never said otherwise. Hey, all you old white guys quit shooting up schools!

There, they will stop now, cuz finger wagging admonitions and scowls always work, according to 'progressive' psychopap.

Step one, stop celebrating Single Motherhood.

Exactly, and start encouraging adoption, and marriage.........

Women are not going to want to give up their babies, if they don't have to.

Step one stop celebrating it.

Step two, craft policies to create an environment that encourages families.
No such animal. People have been getting married and not get married and having kids for millions of years...without encouragement.....It's a chemical stimulus for animals and humans to desire to have intercourse, kids are just the end result that wasn't planned on in the heat of the moment...Once the body stops producing chemicals that make you feel love life goes sour...

Are you aware that the numbers for illegitimacy were far lower in the past, than today?

No, he isn't; he isn't aware of anything that doesn't show up at DU or Huffer's Post or Daily Kos. You don't want him to suffer and be ostracized by his peer group, do you? That would be anti-social, Nazis-like behavior, and he might end up on the SPLC's list of H8Turz.

I fear the Liberals are going to take this nation all the way to total destruction. We won't have anything left of the real true America.
I get seriously depressed about it but a few hours ago I was listening to HOWARD STERN (this guy is crazy!) and he recommended that everyone read "The Spanking of a
Southern Girl" by ex-Penthouse playmate Sugar Kane. Best Sunday medicine I've had in years!!!! I didn't know they still wrote books about submissive chicks who cater to
Straight White Males and do such freaky stuff in the bedroom I've never even heard of it before!! OH WELL! That's how my sunday is going. I've been a member here for years but I hardly ever post. Just want to say THANK YOU to all my favorite posters. You don't know who you are but if you're Anti-Liberal b.s. then you've got a fan in me.

Screen-Shot-2018-02-19-at-1.19.18-PM.jpeg

I hate to say it but it's true. Now click the story.

Of the 27 Deadliest Mass Shooters, 26 of Them Had One Thing in Common - Citizens for Self-Governance

PS: It's not the rifle pictured.

Here is another statistic.

Between 1945 and 1995, there have been only 5 school shootings in US.
From 1995 until today, there has been 35 school shootings.

What happened in 1995?

Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1995
I heard this question asked on the radio.."Why isn't there any private or religious schools shooting, but only public schools? " Is it because like was said before, with the Democrats and the public education system, some levels of violence is tolerated because then the agenda can be forwarded?

Forum List

Back