2500 Megaton Asteroid to strike the Earth in 2032

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Will the world end in 2032 Ukrainian astronomers discover massive asteroid that could hit the earth with the power of 2 500 nuclear bombs Daily Mail Online

"The Crimean Astrophysical Observatory found the massive asteroid, called 2013 TV135, last weekend.

The international scientific community has already rated it as one of the two most dangerous asteroids ever recorded."

Is of course more to it so be sure you read it before making any life-altering decisions. ;)

When JPL shows it as a risk, then I will start to begin to initially be concerned.

They're calling it the Obama Asteroid because it will do maybe 10% of the damage Obama's done to date

Will the world end in 2032 Ukrainian astronomers discover massive asteroid that could hit the earth with the power of 2 500 nuclear bombs Daily Mail Online

"The Crimean Astrophysical Observatory found the massive asteroid, called 2013 TV135, last weekend.

The international scientific community has already rated it as one of the two most dangerous asteroids ever recorded."

Is of course more to it so be sure you read it before making any life-altering decisions. ;)

When JPL shows it as a risk, then I will start to begin to initially be concerned.

Oh sure, you think they'd tell us? If a rock's gonna hit the world, and there's nothing we can do about it, why tell anyone? Mass panic and anarchy from time of the annoucement to impact is the result. So just don't tell anyone.

Oh sure, you think they'd tell us? If a rock's gonna hit the world, and there's nothing we can do about it, why tell anyone? Mass panic and anarchy from time of the annoucement to impact is the result. So just don't tell anyone.

Considering the government doesn't register telescopes, it would be hard to hide. And a secret like that would be impossible to keep. People talk, especially the science-y types.

Considering the government doesn't register telescopes, it would be hard to hide. And a secret like that would be impossible to keep. People talk, especially the science-y types.

UFOs are the example. Flood the discussion with disinformation, a trickle of truth, and you create reasonable doubt in people's heads.

Daily mail posts a fuck ton of fake alien etc. Stories all of the time.

I research a lot about the Universe and I eventually had to block their dumb asses from my yahoo news feed. Yahoo kept adding their stories as related to my interests and their shit was horrendous.

Forum List

Back