250% Surge in Rightwing Extremist Groups

This is true.

But they do exist.
I never said they didn't. They always have and always will, but it's not a reason for people to try to use that paint a larger group of people in the same light. Way too many people try to do that, on both sides.

He has a good point. If you believe that Rush Limbaugh created the Oklahoma city bombing Where did I say this?then you should put him in jail. There is legal standing for this because many Klan leaders have gone to jail for inciting racial attacks against blacks so why not put any of those radio show host in jail for the same crime? The answer is is you can't because you know you are full of shit and just trying to destroy your political opponent.I said lies on the right and the constant spewing of them on right wing radion created McVeigh.

In fact, why didn't Clinton do that since he believe Rush did it. He was president. He had authority to do so but he didn't. It was just an attempt to destroy a political opponent.
I NEVER asked for anyone to be arrested or convicted. YOU DONT PAY ATTETION to what is said. I said I wanted the right to STOP LYING!!!!!!!!!

You people then made up shit out of thin aiur about what I was saying.

Please stop the fucking constant lying or more people are going to die.

I think if Rush did incite McVeigh then he should be put in jail. Why would you be against that?

I never even named Rush or anyone you fucking hack.

I never called for ANY action against ANYONE.

I was begging you hate filled lying sacks of shit to stop lying.

In your case I think it may be impossible for you to do.

Let me make this perfectly clear.

I WANT THE RIGHT TO STOP LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING.

There are no death panels

Obama is a US born citizen

He is a christian not a muslim

The healthcare proposal is not socvilaized medicine

The healthcare proposal does not cut medicare

Obama is not coming after your guns

The CBO scored the HC proposal as a money saver

Iraq had no WMDs

and so on and so on.
Doesn't it feel good to state your position openly instead of inferring that right wing radio is a direct cause of terrorism?

I would encourage all right wingers to go out and join a rightwing extremist group. Just to really freak the progressives out! :muahaha:

Fine but PLEASE do not say shit that ends up getting people killed.

It has already happened and will happen again.

Let me make this perfectly clear.

I WANT THE RIGHT TO STOP LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING.

There are no death panels

Obama is a US born citizen

He is a christian not a muslim

The healthcare proposal is not socvilaized medicine

The healthcare proposal does not cut medicare

Obama is not coming after your guns

The CBO scored the HC proposal as a money saver

Iraq had no WMDs

and so on and so on.
Doesn't it feel good to state your position openly instead of inferring that right wing radio is a direct cause of terrorism?

I never said it was a direct cause. Can you say anything without lying?

I NEVER asked for anyone to be arrested or convicted. YOU DONT PAY ATTETION to what is said. I said I wanted the right to STOP LYING!!!!!!!!!

You people then made up shit out of thin aiur about what I was saying.

Please stop the fucking constant lying or more people are going to die.

I think if Rush did incite McVeigh then he should be put in jail. Why would you be against that?

I never even named Rush or anyone you fucking hack.

I never called for ANY action against ANYONE.

I was begging you hate filled lying sacks of shit to stop lying.

In your case I think it may be impossible for you to do.

How about getting the left to stop lying too? Or are they all the guardians of truth? Do you know how stupid you sound?

I would estimate at least a good 60% plus of our nation hates the federal government now, and there really isn't much need for any group.

I never said it was a direct cause. Can you say anything without lying?
Once again:
Mc Viegh was created by right wing nutbag radio
The word "created" is as direct as it gets. That sentence basically tells me that you think right wing radio is responsible for the OKC bombing, hence the previous posts.

Though, you being a liberal and all, i understand if you feel you shouldn't be held responsible for your actions... or in this case, your words.

Last edited:
I think the federal government is a bunch of candy assed, lying shitbags, and the people who work for the federal government are complete ass holes for doing so. They know they suck.

They created Mcvieghs mind set McVeigh created teh deaths al himself.

Do you want to help more nutters find their way to murder?

I was merely trying to get the right to realize the LIES they spout for political gain have consequences.

I never said anyone one but MVeigh created the deaths now did I.

Jesus christ you are full of shit.

Stop making up what I mean and LISTEN to what I mean.
So sorry your highness. How else am i to interpret your post earlier?

Mc Viegh was created by right wing nutbag radio
Naturally, you might see how one might interpret this sentence.

- Right wing radio created a mass murderer.
- Therefore, right-wing radio breeds mass murderers.
- Because of this, all right-wing radio must be abolished for the safety of our citizens, even though it would breach the first amendment.

If i'm wrong in any of this interpretation, you're welcome to respond with something more than "you're fucking retarded."
You flunked logic, I'll bet, iif you ever took it.

Insults again?

Name the Lies.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You are kidding me, right? Or are you seriously claiming that the Democrats do not lie? I'm sorry, if you are that damned partisan then, seriously, there is absolutely no hope for you. You are beyond educating.... go grab another koolaid.

Insults again?

Name the Lies.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You are kidding me, right? Or are you seriously claiming that the Democrats do not lie? I'm sorry, if you are that damned partisan then, seriously, there is absolutely no hope for you. You are beyond educating.... go grab another koolaid.

Looked over your post....have not seen the lies named yet.

They created Mcvieghs mind set McVeigh created teh deaths al himself.
Would you agree that one cannot carry out any act without first having a thought about it?

I never said anyone one but MVeigh created the deaths now did I.
Here. Let's try an analogy.

- Right wing radio created Tim McVeigh.
- Tim McVeigh is responsible for murdering people.
- Therefore, right-wing radio should be held responsible for the damage their creation caused.

Just like...

- Toyota created gas pedals for their cars.
- The gas pedals were faulty and stuck, causing people to die.
- Therefore, Toyota should be held responsible for the damage their creation caused.

Make some sense?

You make McVeigh sound like a victim in this, like he would've been just your every day dude if not for having listened to those demons on talk radio. So, i guess it's worth asking. Do you think Tim McVeigh would've murdered people if not for having been brainwashed by right-wing radio?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back