250% Surge in Rightwing Extremist Groups

Nope, merely pointing out, albeit indirectly, how some liberals here will inevitably use this as de-facto proof that anyone who leans slighty right of center is a wacko, cop-killing racist who needs to be locked up.

I don't believe that all of the Tea Party crowd is racist. I do believe that there are legitimate grounds for complaint.

The problem is that we're in a unique situation where the really whacked out radicalized elements on the Right are on the same page as the whacked out white power guys (who are mostly apolitical).

There's extremists on both ends of the spectrum. There's violent extremists on both ends of the spectrum. However, this time you've got a dangerous combination of crazy lining up.

Why do we say that people who have opinions that are in the minority are capable of terrorist acts? Just as many people are capable of committing terrorist acts who have opinions in the middle, right, or left. Why do isolate them as 'extremist' and people capable of doing evil.

Are you trying to defend white supremacists? While they have as much of a right to their (supremely idiotic) opinions, they do need to be watched as they are much more violent than other groups (in Sweden, extreme right wing is even more violent than extreme left wing, not sure how it's in the US, but I'd assume it's the same). White supremacists make up the majority of the extreme right wing groups.

The nutjob that flew the plane into the IRS building was a lefty
Not quite. Thinking that the IRS is the root of all evil isn't really a "lefty" viewpoint. I'd say that's pretty clearly a "righty" viewpoint.

Oswald was a patsy. He didn't kill anyone.

Not quite. Sirhan Sirhan was a palestinian who shot Bobby Kennedy because of his support of Israel - also not quite a "lefty" thing.

Squeaky Fromme was a follower of Charles Manson, and Sara Jane Moore was obsessed with Patty Hearst. Calling them "lefties" is pretty disingenious, they were both simply crazy.
The idiot who shot up the Holocost Memorial was a lefty
Brunn was a Holocaust denier, a white supremacist and a Birther. None of them scream "lefty" to me.

Your post fails, and really badly. Maybe you meant it as a joke, but otherwise - seriously man, get some help.

they were all retard liberals. and Oswald did kill Kennedy

Yeah, if in your mind evil = liberal, then they all surely were - in your own little world - liberals.

Forum List

Back