fenglingling

Rookie
Oct 19, 2010
They are such a fashion symbol that there are a high number of counterfeits within the market today,The original designer

developed luggage for travelers in Paris starting in the early 1800
Now I know why you kept telling me to come and see the garden in the summer instead of as usual on Christmas. Although I must

say it is a pleasure to see it in any season. Not only the plants but landscaping and presentation are first class (you'd be

in tears walking through my jungle). I hope the Braheas, especially B. armata will work in PNW in the long term. Regarding B

armata, it was probably a good idea to start with a larger plant in this climate. They look good and growing. Thanks Jeff.

Congratulations of the first post... it's interesting in that I'm confused on what your trying to say..

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture2438-scx.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_(number)

t is a square number, being 5² = 5 × 5. It is the smallest square that is also a sum of two (non-zero) squares: 25 = 3² + 4². Hence it often appears in illustrations of the Pythagorean theorem.
25 is a centered octagonal number and an automorphic number.
25 per cent means one quarter.
25 has an aliquot sum of 6 and is the first number to have an aliquot sequence that does not culminate in 0 through a prime. Twenty-five is the aliquot sum of three integers; 95, 119, and 143. Twenty-five is the second composite member of the 6-aliquot tree.
It is the smallest base 10 Friedman number as it can be expressed by its own numbers: 5².
It is also a Cullen number. 25 is the smallest pseudoprime satisfying the congruence 7n = 7 mod n.
25 is the smallest aspiring number — a composite non-sociable number whose aliquot sequence does not terminate.
According to the Shapiro inequality 25 is the least odd integer n such that there exist such that

where xn + 1 = x1,xn + 2 = x2.
Within base 10 one can readily test for divisibility by 25 by seeing if the last two digits of the number match 25, 50, 75 or 00.
25 and 49 are the only perfect squares in the following list:
13,25,37,49,511,613,715,817,919,1021,1123,1225,1327,1429...etc
The formula in this list can be described as 10n * Z + (2Z + 1) where n clearly depends on the number of digits in Z and in 2Z+1.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_(number)

t is a square number, being 5² = 5 × 5. It is the smallest square that is also a sum of two (non-zero) squares: 25 = 3² + 4². Hence it often appears in illustrations of the Pythagorean theorem.
25 is a centered octagonal number and an automorphic number.
25 per cent means one quarter.
25 has an aliquot sum of 6 and is the first number to have an aliquot sequence that does not culminate in 0 through a prime. Twenty-five is the aliquot sum of three integers; 95, 119, and 143. Twenty-five is the second composite member of the 6-aliquot tree.
It is the smallest base 10 Friedman number as it can be expressed by its own numbers: 5².
It is also a Cullen number. 25 is the smallest pseudoprime satisfying the congruence 7n = 7 mod n.
25 is the smallest aspiring number — a composite non-sociable number whose aliquot sequence does not terminate.
According to the Shapiro inequality 25 is the least odd integer n such that there exist such that

where xn + 1 = x1,xn + 2 = x2.
Within base 10 one can readily test for divisibility by 25 by seeing if the last two digits of the number match 25, 50, 75 or 00.
25 and 49 are the only perfect squares in the following list:
13,25,37,49,511,613,715,817,919,1021,1123,1225,1327,1429...etc
The formula in this list can be described as 10n * Z + (2Z + 1) where n clearly depends on the number of digits in Z and in 2Z+1.

Isn't it easier to just say "2 dozen plus 1"?

They are such a fashion symbol that there are a high number of counterfeits within the market today,The original designer

developed luggage for travelers in Paris starting in the early 1800
Now I know why you kept telling me to come and see the garden in the summer instead of as usual on Christmas. Although I must

say it is a pleasure to see it in any season. Not only the plants but landscaping and presentation are first class (you'd be

in tears walking through my jungle). I hope the Braheas, especially B. armata will work in PNW in the long term. Regarding B

armata, it was probably a good idea to start with a larger plant in this climate. They look good and growing. Thanks Jeff.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Forum List

Back