25 Worst Countries for Christians

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Of course not. Israel would be calling the president of open doors in for a talking to, or he'd get fired.

Of course not. Israel would be calling the president of open doors in for a talking to, or he'd get fired.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you have no evidence to support your claim. I'm shocked!

Clearly Nazi slime cares nothing about the plight of Christians in the "Muslim World" because The Joooo can't be blamed for it (but she'll try anyway).

Meanwhile, this year Open Doors published a new list of the 50 Worst Countries for Christians and again, shockingly (or not), Israel failed to make the list (but virtually all those "peaceful" Islamic states did). In fact, all of Israel's neighbors (including "Palestine") except Lebanon are proud members of the "Persecute Christians" Club.

I'm shocked!

Open Doors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The top 50 positions of the 2016 list are taken by the following countries:

1. North Korea
  2. Iraq
  3. Eritrea
  4. Afghanistan
  5. Syria
  6. Pakistan
  7. Somalia
  8. Sudan
  9. Iran
  10. Libya
  11. Yemen
  12. Nigeria
  13. Maldives
  14. Saudi Arabia
  15. Uzbekistan
  16. Kenya
  17. India
  18. Ethiopia
  19. Turkmenistan
  20. Vietnam
  21. Qatar
  22. Egypt
  23. Myanmar
  24. Palestine
  25. Brunei
  26. Central African Republic
  27. Jordan
  28. Djibouti
  29. Laos
  30. Malaysia
  31. Tajikistan
  32. Tunisia
  33. China
  34. Azerbaijan
  35. Bangladesh
  36. Tanzania
  37. Algeria
  38. Bhutan
  39. Comoros
  40. Mexico
  41. Kuwait
  42. Kazakhstan
  43. Indonesia
  44. Mali
  45. Turkey
  46. Colombia
  47. UAE
  48. Bahrain
  49. Niger
  50. Oman

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you have no evidence to support your claim. I'm shocked!

Clearly Nazi slime cares nothing about the plight of Christians in the "Muslim World" because The Joooo can't be blamed for it (but she'll try anyway).

Meanwhile, this year Open Doors published a new list of the 50 Worst Countries for Christians and again, shockingly (or not), Israel failed to make the list (but virtually all those "peaceful" Islamic states did). In fact, all of Israel's neighbors (including "Palestine") except Lebanon are proud members of the "Persecute Christians" Club.

I'm shocked!

1. North Korea
  2. Iraq
  3. Eritrea
  4. Afghanistan
  5. Syria
  6. Pakistan
  7. Somalia
  8. Sudan
  9. Iran
  10. Libya
  11. Yemen
  12. Nigeria
  13. Maldives
  14. Saudi Arabia
  15. Uzbekistan
  16. Kenya
  17. India
  18. Ethiopia
  19. Turkmenistan
  20. Vietnam
  21. Qatar
  22. Egypt
  23. Myanmar
  24. Palestine
  25. Brunei
  27. Jordan
  28. Djibouti
  29. Laos
  30. Malaysia
  31. Tajikistan
  32. Tunisia
  33. China
  34. Azerbaijan
  35. Bangladesh
  36. Tanzania
  37. Algeria
  38. Bhutan
  39. Comoros
  40. Mexico
  41. Kuwait
  42. Kazakhstan
  43. Indonesia
  44. Mali
  45. Turkey
  46. Colombia
  47. UAE
  48. Bahrain
  49. Niger
  50. Oman

Open doors sends their evangelicals out to preach the gospel to these countries and then they want money to get them out of the bind they get in. Christians have no right evangelizing in these countries anymore than at my front door in the US, because when a Baptist comes to my door I tell them not to return.

I'm shocked!

1. North Korea
  2. Iraq
  3. Eritrea
  4. Afghanistan
  5. Syria
  6. Pakistan
  7. Somalia
  8. Sudan
  9. Iran
  10. Libya
  11. Yemen
  12. Nigeria
  13. Maldives
  14. Saudi Arabia
  15. Uzbekistan
  16. Kenya
  17. India
  18. Ethiopia
  19. Turkmenistan
  20. Vietnam
  21. Qatar
  22. Egypt
  23. Myanmar
  24. Palestine
  25. Brunei
  27. Jordan
  28. Djibouti
  29. Laos
  30. Malaysia
  31. Tajikistan
  32. Tunisia
  33. China
  34. Azerbaijan
  35. Bangladesh
  36. Tanzania
  37. Algeria
  38. Bhutan
  39. Comoros
  40. Mexico
  41. Kuwait
  42. Kazakhstan
  43. Indonesia
  44. Mali
  45. Turkey
  46. Colombia
  47. UAE
  48. Bahrain
  49. Niger
  50. Oman
Well, I'm shocked. Countries with an overwhelming / significant population of Peaceful Inner Strugglers™ puts minority religions on the Endangered Species list.

Shocking!

I'm shocked!

1. North Korea
  2. Iraq
  3. Eritrea
  4. Afghanistan
  5. Syria
  6. Pakistan
  7. Somalia
  8. Sudan
  9. Iran
  10. Libya
  11. Yemen
  12. Nigeria
  13. Maldives
  14. Saudi Arabia
  15. Uzbekistan
  16. Kenya
  17. India
  18. Ethiopia
  19. Turkmenistan
  20. Vietnam
  21. Qatar
  22. Egypt
  23. Myanmar
  24. Palestine
  25. Brunei
  27. Jordan
  28. Djibouti
  29. Laos
  30. Malaysia
  31. Tajikistan
  32. Tunisia
  33. China
  34. Azerbaijan
  35. Bangladesh
  36. Tanzania
  37. Algeria
  38. Bhutan
  39. Comoros
  40. Mexico
  41. Kuwait
  42. Kazakhstan
  43. Indonesia
  44. Mali
  45. Turkey
  46. Colombia
  47. UAE
  48. Bahrain
  49. Niger
  50. Oman
Well, I'm shocked. Countries with an overwhelming / significant population of Peaceful Inner Strugglers™ puts minority religions on the Endangered Species list.

Shocking!
I know shocking :

This section became known as Yevsektsia (alternative spelling: Yevsektsiya — the acronym of the department name in Russian) and was run by Jews.

These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia. (by Rabbi Berel Wein)

http://www.jewishhistory.org/jewish-europe-between-the-wars/

http://www.jewishdestiny.com/about/team-destiny/

Wow, do you talk bullshit the minute you wake up, or the morning coffee does it for you?
Did you misspeak, Lipush, and said "morning coffee" when you meant to say "morning p. c.p.?

In any case, all those who hate Jews while defending Islamists will either ignore this or secretly applaud it because they hate Christians as well as Jews.

Wow, do you talk bullshit the minute you wake up, or the morning coffee does it for you?
Did you misspeak, Lipush, and said "morning coffee" when you meant to say "morning p. c.p.?

In any case, all those who hate Jews while defending Islamists will either ignore this or secretly applaud it because they hate Christians as well as Jews.

No one hates Jews here, we just speak the truth and if the truth hurts so be it. The Christians , RC's and Protestants also have a nasty history , and to think they are both Christians sects. Then again the secular jews (if there is such a thing since jew is not a race) don't get along with the religious ones.

I don't agree with Christian evangelism.

The Guardian UK is - according to Guardian columnist Jackie Ashley - "clearly left of centre and vaguely progressive." (The Guardian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Last year they published a list of Where in the world is the worst place to be a Christian?.

Shockingly (or not) Israel is not on that list.

Just as shockingly (or not) most of the countries that did make the list are Islamic, mostly Islamic or significantly Islamic.

Where in the world is the worst place to be a Christian?
But but but we keep hearing all this whining and baloney from the antisemites posing as so called "concerned Christians" about how bad Israel is to Christians!

No one hates Jews here, we just speak the truth and if the truth hurts so be it. The Christians , RC's and Protestants also have a nasty history , and to think they are both Christians sects. Then again the secular jews (if there is such a thing since jew is not a race) don't get along with the religious ones.

I don't agree with Christian evangelism.

This thread isn't about what the Nazi considers "the truth" about Jooos nor is it about the history of Christians, RCs and Protestants but rather about the current plight of all in the "peaceful" Islamic World who don't share the majority's "Religion of Peace." Try to stay on subject.

I'm shocked!

1. North Korea
  2. Iraq
  3. Eritrea
  4. Afghanistan
  5. Syria
  6. Pakistan
  7. Somalia
  8. Sudan
  9. Iran
  10. Libya
  11. Yemen
  12. Nigeria
  13. Maldives
  14. Saudi Arabia
  15. Uzbekistan
  16. Kenya
  17. India
  18. Ethiopia
  19. Turkmenistan
  20. Vietnam
  21. Qatar
  22. Egypt
  23. Myanmar
  24. Palestine
  25. Brunei
  27. Jordan
  28. Djibouti
  29. Laos
  30. Malaysia
  31. Tajikistan
  32. Tunisia
  33. China
  34. Azerbaijan
  35. Bangladesh
  36. Tanzania
  37. Algeria
  38. Bhutan
  39. Comoros
  40. Mexico
  41. Kuwait
  42. Kazakhstan
  43. Indonesia
  44. Mali
  45. Turkey
  46. Colombia
  47. UAE
  48. Bahrain
  49. Niger
  50. Oman

Shocking!
I know shocking :

This section became known as Yevsektsia (alternative spelling: Yevsektsiya — the acronym of the department name in Russian) and was run by Jews.

These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia. (by Rabbi Berel Wein)

http://www.jewishhistory.org/jewish-europe-between-the-wars/

http://www.jewishdestiny.com/about/team-destiny/

If you don't want Jews to become murderous atheists...leave them alone.

The Guardian UK is - according to Guardian columnist Jackie Ashley - "clearly left of centre and vaguely progressive." (The Guardian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Last year they published a list of Where in the world is the worst place to be a Christian?.

Shockingly (or not) Israel is not on that list.

Just as shockingly (or not) most of the countries that did make the list are Islamic, mostly Islamic or significantly Islamic.

Where in the world is the worst place to be a Christian?

British news outlets are not news outlets, they are propaganda outlets. You need to take anything written by British journalists with a bucket of salt.

"Never trust no British man!"

No one hates Jews here,....

Should we start following your antisemitic posts?

why are you lying

No one hates Jews here,....

Should we start following your antisemitic posts?

why are you lying

I don't lie. You can follow me is you desire, I don't mind. You may learn something.

Forum List

Back