25 Tons Chinese Fentanyl Seized in Mexico

Was it in these trucks?

img_0316.png

Was it in these trucks?

img_0316.png
I was really curious about a Mexican truck I saw that was lost out on a country road some years ago. Now I wonder how much is coming in through their pig farms as China owns so many of them.

Xi could stop it but won't.....no wonder the Rats love him....Pelousy lets their invaders in to rape and murder, why not poison anybody they miss?

Is this enough to kill all Homo sapiens?

25 Aug 2019 Major Fentanyl Shipment from China Seized in Mexico
Major Fentanyl Shipment from China Seized in Mexico
The problem with Fentanyl being shipped from China to Mexico is that the Mexicans have their own way of processing the raw drug into a super Fentanyl, which is why the drug got such a bad reputation for killing 300 Americans per week. It comes over here on the backs of the donkeys and whichever child they choose to hide it on or other devious means of deception at the border, such as possibly having inside information as to where the Border patrollers are not since they know which quadrant they're in.

It's cruel to American people who have to plan funerals for kids that never even graduated, and were not known to be drug users, first timers. My sister is still in mourning for her son who went crazy on some of those drugs and got himself shot for maniacal behavior and refusal to leave a man's home who didn't want a drugged person around his family, and was agitated by the behaviors exhibited. And in Texas, if you trespass on someone's property that is posted, you could be a dead man in short order. The attending pathologist said he was near death when he got shot, and would have died anyway due to the nature of the illegal drug he took. My sister is still in shock, lost her job, gets sick a lot. It's real tough on mothers who lose a kid to illicit drugs. Some of them act on a person's behavior, and it's bad.

Seal the fucking border.
We can't realistically seal the border, but we can and should make Mexico pay big time dollars in fines. And if they don't pay we start seizing assets. No more Mr Nice guy, they have killed many times what the 9-11 terrorists did.
Since they seized it in Mexico it does look like some effort going into trying to help stop the flow.

This is what you get when you do stupid things like have an open border with Mexico and free trade with China. Close the border and start decoupling from the evil Chinese nation.

I was informed by the Media that all the drugs causing over doses were prescription pills from American Doctors office. Just from this Media News it indicates the opposite. The DEA is a bunch of liars. Small amounts come from that source .

upload_2019-8-27_16-5-5.jpeg

Oh my .... will the Democratic Party's base be out of the rehab and withdrawal clinics in time to vote several times in 2020?

Last edited:

Seal the fucking border.
We can't realistically seal the border, but we can and should make Mexico pay big time dollars in fines. And if they don't pay we start seizing assets. No more Mr Nice guy, they have killed many times what the 9-11 terrorists did.
Since they seized it in Mexico it does look like some effort going into trying to help stop the flow.

Well, it's highly unlikely it stays 'seized', more like rival cartel hijacking, and it will find its way here anyway. But Red China's dope operation made the news at a convenient time.

Forum List

Back