25 Comparison Points: Nazi Germany And Contemporary America

Are you saying these are not facts?

b/c each and everyone of them is.

slanted and one sided, but true none the less.

The Nazis were checking school lunches? :lol:

I don't see the funny.

a grown up told a kid to open her lunch, then went through it, tossed it aside b/c it wasn't good enough and got her chicken nuggets.

If that happened to your kid, you'd find that cocksucker and beat an apology out of him.

I know I would.

That doesn't make the overall thesis true, however. The incidents mentioned don't even rise to the level where they should be seriously considered beyond :trolls:, IMHO.

Ok so

terrifying children in school
taking away arms rights
Free speech
the right to privacy
sexually harassing women
etc

your cool with?

I don't see the funny.

a grown up told a kid to open her lunch, then went through it, tossed it aside b/c it wasn't good enough and got her chicken nuggets.

If that happened to your kid, you'd find that cocksucker and beat an apology out of him.

I know I would.

it was mnore the message than it was the action itself.

The message to a child was...

"your parents dont know OR PERHAPS DONT CARE WHAT IS Bst for you but the government does know and CARE"

I don't see the funny.

I know I would.

Then you're a pretty sick motherfucker. I believe in civilization, not the "brown shirt" technique of physically assaulting those with whom you disagree. No one was hurt in the incident you mentioned, but you want to turn to violence. Sorry, but you sound like the cocksucker.

I don't see the funny.

I know I would.

it was mnore the message than it was the action itself.

The message to a child was...

"your parents dont know OR PERHAPS DONT CARE WHAT IS Bst for you but the government does know and CARE"
That's actually more communist than nazi.

Either way, the teacher or somebody should have protected the child.

I don't see the funny.

I know I would.

Then you're a pretty sick motherfucker. I believe in civilization, not the "brown shirt" technique of physically assaulting those with whom you disagree. No one was hurt in the incident you mentioned, but you want to turn to violence. Sorry, but you sound like the cocksucker.

So you wouldn't stand up for your kids?

a grown man, forced a child to give up her right to privacy.

that's intimidation, that's brown shirt.

You intimidate my kids, I will put you down on the fucking ground. If you wont stand up for your kids and thier rights, you nothing but a coward.

I don't see the funny.

I know I would.

Erm..no.

Mr. Thumbs is a good guy. Loves his kids..the flag..and shoo fly pie.

I don't see the funny.

I know I would.

You intimidate my kids, I will put you down on the fucking ground. If you wont stand up for your kids and thier rights, you nothing but a coward.

Sure I would, you just chose a sleazy way to go about it. You're being a blowhard. No child was in danger. If you think that's a proper response to what happened, you need your head examined. How could your proposed response possibly turn out good for you and your child in the end, if you're in jail? :cuckoo:

I don't see the funny.

I know I would.

There is standing up for your kids and being an asshole. Resorting to violence because someone looked in your kids lunchbox tends towards the latter

Forum List

Back