244 immigrants arrested in four-day sweep across Southern California

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Why are there so many immigrants in California? Looks like that state cannot be saved anymore. Immigrants, wildfires, droughts... Looks like soon it will turn into a hellhole. There is a chance to save at least something by driving away the immigrants back to the countries they came from. I still can't understand why we keep all those illegals here... Only legal immigrants should be allowed to stay here.

The word is ILLEGALS. We dot NOT arrest or at least TRY not to arrest LEGAL immigrants. As far as California? I was out there {Oakland} in 78. It was a sh8t hole then. What part of Cali we talking?

Why are there so many immigrants in California? Looks like that state cannot be saved anymore. Immigrants, wildfires, droughts... Looks like soon it will turn into a hellhole. There is a chance to save at least something by driving away the immigrants back to the countries they came from. I still can't understand why we keep all those illegals here... Only legal immigrants should be allowed to stay here.

Only 244? US Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers are slacking.

There are days Joe Arpiao here in Arizona gets that many in four hours.

They'll be let go tomorrow.

There are days Joe Arpiao here in Arizona gets that many in four hours.

God Bless Sheriff Joe. I hope Trump makes him his Attorney General. :biggrin:

They'll be let go tomorrow.

That's not even funny. But it's true.

multiply by 100 tomorrow?

Probably not a good idea. The loss of that many illegals from the state of California might make the state so light that the entire country will capsize and sink.

(All apologies for plagiarizing Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.)

We traveled from LA to San Francisco and then over to the Grand Canyon and back again. I'm a California native but that trip convinced me to move my family out of this 3rd world state as fast as I can.
The filth and fucked up roads and rest areas. Graffiti everywhere even on the sheriff's station. Trash blowing all over the freeway abandoned homes and buildings with the windows blown out. I don't know what you call what has happened to the once Golden state of California but it ain't progressive.
When the first amnesty bill was passed in the 80's most immigrants were living in California because of the agriculture. Suddenly California had thousands of new voters... all voting one way.
This state has never been the same since. Republicans don't stand a chance of winning a dog catchers race here let alone win a statewide election.
Whatever you do America...don't let it happen nation wide or the country is toast. Never vote for anyone in favor of amnesty of any kind. Or your kids will hate you for it.

244 is a strange number indeed. I'm sure there are much more outlawers, besides they can use false docs.
We traveled from LA to San Francisco and then over to the Grand Canyon and back again. I'm a California native but that trip convinced me to move my family out of this 3rd world state as fast as I can.
The filth and fucked up roads and rest areas. Graffiti everywhere even on the sheriff's station. Trash blowing all over the freeway abandoned homes and buildings with the windows blown out. I don't know what you call what has happened to the once Golden state of California but it ain't progressive.
When the first amnesty bill was passed in the 80's most immigrants were living in California because of the agriculture. Suddenly California had thousands of new voters... all voting one way.
This state has never been the same since. Republicans don't stand a chance of winning a dog catchers race here let alone win a statewide election.
Whatever you do America...don't let it happen nation wide or the country is toast. Never vote for anyone in favor of amnesty of any kind. Or your kids will hate you for it.
Deal with it, that's how liberals win elections. Giving people forbidden fruits and letting illegals to flood the country no matter who they were at home.

Yeah, sounds like a Mexican family reunion.

Forum List

Back