24 year ago today US government used chemical weapons on its own citizens

Koresh is a devil

That is why conservatives worship him

Last edited:
1. The Waco incident could have been handled differently. Seeing the mental midget was on the compound mean he was contained.

Had he killed everyone on the compound without government agents involvement then the blood would have been on his and his followers hands.

Wait for the idiot to stroll outside the compound and could have snatched him then.

2. If you believe using Tear Gas is the same thing Assad regime did, well it is not.

3. Tim McVeigh is not a hero and is a coward and if you consider pulling a truck up and blowing up innocent kids is heroic, well you have a lot in common with ISIL\ISIS!

It's very true. Koresh knew it was the feds coming to execute a search warrant. The Feds knew the postman told the people in the compound. The should have waited and picked him up in one of his many trips to Waco.

that was our wonderful Gestapo at work that day.:thup: that was the beginning of everything thats going on now today all started by our government,boston marathon bombing,oklahoma,sandy hook,9/11,the list goes on and on.
Do you realize you sound alot like black lives matter. They don't like how our military and or police treat our citizens.

I'll agree, Clinton didn't handle this right and people died. But he didn't purposely kill them

If the cops rush a hostage scene and the hostages all die did the cops murder them? No.

But I agree they should have picked him up in town. Happy?

The parents of the children roasted at Mt Carmel had every opportunity to send their kids to safety. The families with kids in day care in the Murrow Building had no such chance. I wish I believed in a place called Hell so I'd know Timmy's (and Vernon's) soul is being tortured right now.........

well the parents at Mt Carmel actually had no chance either.David Koresh was not the monster that he was made out to be by the CIA controlled media.we know that because of all the suevivors witness testimonys.so they never had a reason to WANT to leave till our corrupt government came in. also they would have killed them had they tried to leave when they did come there.the suvivors who survived,talked about how some came out with their arms up and yelled DONT SHOOT but they shot at them anyways.

sealybobo troll will also ignore the facts of the murrow buidling,how clinton murdered women and children there as well.:rolleyes: i wonder when fenton troll will come on here again and say get over myself again.:rolleyes:

Koresh wasn't a monster? :lmao: He told people he was Jesus and wouldn't let husbands sleep with their own wives... the wives had to have kids with him instead. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
No doubt the guy was off the wall but geez' just gas them, and light them on fire, children and all?
Are you a Republican? Might explain why you're so willing to believe fake news
You have a long ways to go in this ole' world yet, perhaps you will eventually learn to recognize truth, perhaps you'll just remain lost for awhile. You sure do make a lot of assumptions but that does happen when you are blinded by and through your own ignorance and sin. Good luck Sealy whoever you are as you will need it in this world.

Forum List

Back