24: season six (spoilers)

I missed 24! Oh no! The heating in my room at school was not working for about the past month and a half. I guess someone decided that they better get it fixed over this weekend, with subzero temps. Yesterday I walked into my room, feeling fine. Within an hour and a half: sneezing, runny nose, throat felt like it was swelling shut. I figured it to be allergies. Took a benedryl about 9:30, another about 12:30. By 1, I was so out of it, yet all the symptoms remained. Got home, checked out the news, ate, fell asleep before 9. I forgot!

don't worry, they'll give you the whole jist next week in the "previously on..."

just go to fox.com/24 they put a minute by minute of what went down. also everyone remember this week is 2 hours and starts at 8!

just go to fox.com/24 they put a minute by minute of what went down. also everyone remember this week is 2 hours and starts at 8!
I already did, but thanks for the head's up! Another 2 hour one! Yeah.

I am so fucking done with my tivo box. I have 24 set to record automatically. So this week it comes on at 8. I go to sit down and watch at 9 expecting the first hour to be there. It didnt record it. I thought maybe because it didnt say "24" on the guide. No it says 24 and then it didnt start recording at 9 either. Im so sick of this box. It randomly freezes when the other boxes are fine and now this.

the number jacks dad erased off the phone looked like it said myles o brien. anyone else catch that? interesting twist on where things are going. it's the russians again.

Bout damn time it got back to action.

Full blown war with Russia. Thats what im talking about.

Yep, was the best so far. No Prison Break next week, but I didn't see a 2 hour 24 either?

People just don't care it seems any more. Good episode tonight. I fast Forwarded through martha and charles talking then luckily stopped it right when she stabbed him. That was crazy. I so didnt see it coming.

Jack's looking ALOT run down in this episode. He's physically hurting and mentally drained.

The new dude is a complete badass. Can't see that NOT blowing up at some point.

People just don't care it seems any more. Good episode tonight. I fast Forwarded through martha and charles talking then luckily stopped it right when she stabbed him. That was crazy. I so didnt see it coming.

Jack's looking ALOT run down in this episode. He's physically hurting and mentally drained.

The new dude is a complete badass. Can't see that NOT blowing up at some point.

Actually, I'm still into it, just posting in different forum for 24.

Sigh. I'm done. I just completely lost interest. Then throwing that "Audrey is dead" bone just made me turn the tivo off. I didnt even finish last weeks episode and i dont have any draw to do so.

Sigh. I'm done. I just completely lost interest. Then throwing that "Audrey is dead" bone just made me turn the tivo off. I didnt even finish last weeks episode and i dont have any draw to do so.

two good weeks, then last week *yawn*. Ricky just isn't Jack. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back