24: season six (spoilers)

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Good first episode. When did Jack become a vampire?

And, I don't know if I can buy Kumar from Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle as a terrorist.

a good solid start to the begining of the season. tomorrow shall be good indeed.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Had a few friends over and the first hour was a bit slow, well except for the last 1/2 hour. LOL! But a bit slower than last year, but with better middle and end-I'll go for that!

Boy that vampire scene!

Great start. Im glad they didnt drag out the corny "Oh don't believe Jack" thing for too long.

Plus how the hell did that asshole, Tom, get a job at the top after he tried to fuck everyone last season?

I can see Sandra's (Regina King) role wearing thin pretty quick. But we'll see where they take it.

I can see Sandra's (Regina King) role wearing thin pretty quick. But we'll see where they take it.

This is my biggest complaint with the show. I understand logistically that they have to maintain at least three or four storylines at a time, just so you have something to cut away to when Jack is, say, driving or waiting or something. But, every season I've watched, I've been thoroughly uninterested in every single secondary plot line and character in the show. It used to be that Kim Bauer was the only secondary plotline, so you knew when the eye-rolling moments were coming (mountain lion, anyone?). But, the family being held hostage plotline from this season is terrible.

SPOILERS

What kind of a father would not only leave his family, but then go run errands for a terrorist (who has no way of tracking him), kill someone in the process, and never even think to call the cops. Silly.

It was great! The mom called 911, son was saved. Unfortunately the father perished in nuke blast, but never mind that.

Jack shot Curtis! OMG!

Jack had about 30 sec. to call Bill and say, 'No more.' Then the nuke went off. Jack's back.

Mind fuck indeed. I knew something happened to Curtis this episode because he was listed as a "Guest Star" in yesterday's but to have Jack SHOOT him? WTF is going on? IT better have been for something. Asshead better not be in on it in the very end or middle or whenever. He better be on the up and up or Jack shooting Curtis was for nothing and that will piss alot of people off.

Doing the nuke. Not just talking about it, actually doing it. Now thats got everyone locked in for the whole season.

Anyone see the illuminati guy in the previews? Wonder where he turns up in all this.

As for that dad? He deserved to die. He couldnt subdue an injured guy with a gun to try and save his family? He had to hand over a nuke to terrorists? Come on. Thats a stretch.

Mind fuck indeed. I knew something happened to Curtis this episode because he was listed as a "Guest Star" in yesterday's but to have Jack SHOOT him? WTF is going on? IT better have been for something. Asshead better not be in on it in the very end or middle or whenever. He better be on the up and up or Jack shooting Curtis was for nothing and that will piss alot of people off.

Doing the nuke. Not just talking about it, actually doing it. Now thats got everyone locked in for the whole season.

Anyone see the illuminati guy in the previews? Wonder where he turns up in all this.

As for that dad? He deserved to die. He couldnt subdue an injured guy with a gun to try and save his family? He had to hand over a nuke to terrorists? Come on. Thats a stretch.

but dad got all tough when he needed the component....lame....the jump the shark way too much in this show

He better be on the up and up or Jack shooting Curtis was for nothing and that will piss alot of people off.

I feel like Tony died for nothing last year. That's why I quit watching last season. So, I wouldn't be surprised if he was in on it the whole time.

Y'know who I don't trust at all? Chloe's boyfriend. He just looks like a bad guy. Of course, the other guy is probably the one that'll be a CTU mole, just to pull the old switcheroo on the viewers.

Actually, I really hope they don't go that angle again. In five seasons, CTU's had at least six moles, right? Hopefully, they got their shit together this time.

Another weird thing, that makes sense, but is just odd: there have been no real emotions shown when characters first meet Jack again, other than Bill and Curtis at the very beginning. I'm assuming this is because last season, pretty much every character got a nice "I thought you were gone forever" scene, and it would be too much of a retread.

Plus, apparently, they got lots of stuff to blow up this season! No time to waste!

I totally agree. I guess he got his, though.

I feel like Tony died for nothing last year. That's why I quit watching last season. So, I wouldn't be surprised if he was in on it the whole time.

Y'know who I don't trust at all? Chloe's boyfriend. He just looks like a bad guy. Of course, the other guy is probably the one that'll be a CTU mole, just to pull the old switcheroo on the viewers.

Actually, I really hope they don't go that angle again. In five seasons, CTU's had at least six moles, right? Hopefully, they got their shit together this time.

Another weird thing, that makes sense, but is just odd: there have been no real emotions shown when characters first meet Jack again, other than Bill and Curtis at the very beginning. I'm assuming this is because last season, pretty much every character got a nice "I thought you were gone forever" scene, and it would be too much of a retread.

Plus, apparently, they got lots of stuff to blow up this season! No time to waste!

I hope they have alittle more respect for their audiences intelligence. To have Jack shoot a main character dead is a real stretch but to have him do it for nothing will piss people off.

BTW, the mole is the Arab janitor, Abu Akbar. He seemed like such a nice guy when they hired him. ;) He just hasnt gotten any face time yet.

I hope they have alittle more respect for their audiences intelligence. To have Jack shoot a main character dead is a real stretch but to have him do it for nothing will piss people off.

BTW, the mole is the Arab janitor, Abu Akbar. He seemed like such a nice guy when they hired him. ;) He just hasnt gotten any face time yet.

chole is the mole....that is my call and i am sticking with it

chole is the mole....that is my call and i am sticking with it

Everyone kept talking about how episode 4 will "change the rules forever" or whatever, and I sincerely thought that was going to be the big reveal in this episode. Glad I was wrong, cuz I like Chloe.

BTW, something i was thinking about. Wayne Palmer has to be the worst president ever. I don't mean character wise. I mean this guy sucks as the president. He's got terrorists blowing up multiple places at once for weeks. He lets the head terrorist have access to our defense grid to monitor capture of our top Anti-Terrorist guy, who he gave up god knows what to the Chinese to get back only to have him served up on a plate. Then to rectify his mistake, he offers a full pardon to a guy who personally beheaded US soldiers in order to capture the guy that we gave $25million to and access to the US defense grid. Then to compound that, he lets free 100 or so of the worlds most dangerous men free to the guy that played you for a sucker only a few hours ago. WTF man?

This guy needs to be impeached now, lol. We need Logan back. Even he didnt kill this many Americans or make this many mistakes.

Forum List

Back