24% Say Democrats Should Pass Health Care Reform Without GOP Votes

I keep asking this and can't seem to get an answer. What is Obama waiting for? He doesn't need republican support. Could it be a few dems won't support it?

Dick Morris, former Bill Clinton advisor--stated if dems. pass this bill--as is--without republican support--democrats will lose 100 seats in the house of representatives next year in the 2010 election.

This bill does not have a snowballs chance in hell of passing.

The majority of Americans--republicans--democrats--& independents do not want government run healthcare--PERIOD.

While at the same time--the majority wants health care insurance reform in the private sector market. That means tort reform--interstate competition between private sector insurance companies--new laws to cover people with pre-existing conditions at affordable rates, etc. etc. etc.

Last edited:
meadowmuffins....he said bi partisanship is over about his stimulus package....you're just making stuff up now...
he said it before then
when he entered the whitehouse the first thing he said to GOP leaders was "hey, i won"

Yeah, when they had the nerve to try to dictate terms to him. I'd be pissed off too if I won and some arrogant jackass with an entitlement mentality marches in starts making demands.
you are so full of shit
they did nothing of the sort
you liar

he said it before then
when he entered the whitehouse the first thing he said to GOP leaders was "hey, i won"

Yeah, when they had the nerve to try to dictate terms to him. I'd be pissed off too if I won and some arrogant jackass with an entitlement mentality marches in starts making demands.

you are so full of shit
you liar

That's exactly what they did. They walked in to the room and started listing off demands. You can deny it all you want, but that's what happened. Of course, you've also claimed elsewhere that the Mission Accomplished banner was photoshopped in by the media, so really, how much credibility do you really have?

I keep asking this and can't seem to get an answer. What is Obama waiting for? He doesn't need republican support. Could it be a few dems won't support it?

Dick Morris, former Bill Clinton advisor--stated if dems. pass this bill--as is--without republican support--democrats will lose 100 seats in the house of representatives next year in the 2010 election.

This bill does not have a snowballs chance in hell of passing.

The majority of Americans--republicans--democrats--& independents do not want government run healthcare--PERIOD.

While at the same time--the majority wants health care insurance reform in the private sector market. That means tort reform--interstate competition between private sector insurance companies--new laws to cover people with pre-existing conditions at affordable rates, etc. etc. etc.

Interesting. so is it your contention that dems will not support Obama's bill?

you are so full of shit
you liar

That's exactly what they did. They walked in to the room and started listing off demands. You can deny it all you want, but that's what happened. Of course, you've also claimed elsewhere that the Mission Accomplished banner was photoshopped in by the media, so really, how much credibility do you really have?
again you lying moron
i said that PARTICULAR one was
not that ALL of them were
you are just a fucking punk kid that thinks he knows everything
only you know less than most

you are so full of shit
you liar

again you lying moron

I sold my cow, so I don't need your bull.

again you lying moron

I sold my cow, so I don't need your bull.
so just keep showing how much of a fucking liar you can be

"of course they should pass it without the repubs.. if the repubs were interested, they'd have participated instead of playing let's disrupt the town hall games."

Amen to that

[SIZE=+1]Inhofe against not-yet created bill[/SIZE]

Link
Excerpt:

Sen. James Inhofe of Oklahoma says he will vote against the healthcare reform bill before reading it. The Republican whore insisted: "I don't have to read it, or know what's in it. I'm going to oppose it anyways.” According to the Express-Star, Inhofe admitted he would not read the bill at a town hall meeting in Chickasha, Oklahoma. Inhofe said public opinion and information provided by news media have helped him become a staunch non-supporter of the bill. The senate's stupidest senator isn't the only Republican who will not read the bill before voting on it. Mitch the Bitch says he has also not read the proposal, but says he knows enough about it to hate it.

Forum List

Back