24% Right Directioners...?

The Obama worshippers. Who else would call this insanity 'right' direction. Remember all those people that said bush was doing a good job at the end of his term? Yup, the other side has the same fringe idiots...

The Obama worshippers. Who else would call this insanity 'right' direction. Remember all those people that said bush was doing a good job at the end of his term? Yup, the other side has the same fringe idiots...

"fringe idiots"... that's an understatement...:lol:

Who are these people?

obaaaaamamk7.jpg

Think about it, there is only one direction America and the rest of the world can move forward. But your question is not about that, it is about a changing nation that causes you discomfort because it conflicts with an assumed reality. That's normal for many people. I'm sure there are lots of people in America doing quite well who do not share your worldview and feel things are fine. Consider people who are conscious of history and think back to where we were at this time in the 20th century or during world wars or famines. The negative attitude of those on the right confuses me as it is un-American and is a can't do rather than a can do attitude. The loss of power has created such backlash is it any wonder nothing gets done today on the tough issues?

In the mid fifties, "generosity was voted the most conspicuous American characteristic, followed by friendliness, understanding, piety, love of freedom, and progressivism. The American faults listed were petty: shallowness, egotism, extravagance, preoccupation with money, and selfishness." William Manchester in "The Glory and the Dream" quoting George Gallup's Institute of public opinion.

Last edited:
My question.. who are these people?

=============:dunno:

Twenty-four percent (24%) of Likely U.S. Voters now say the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey taken the week ending Sunday, June 26.

Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports™

This is where issues of socio-economic CLASS come into play isn't it?

It's sure in hell headed in the right direction for the extremely wealthy class, though, isn't it?

The uber-wealthy have got more money (relative to prices) than they've have had anytime in the last 50 years.

It's only the bottom 75% or so of the socio-economic classes that are struggling.

HuffyPoop/MSLSD nutters. They actually believe everything is just wonderful because the HuffyPoop & MSLSD kooks tell them that 24/7. For them the Record Poverty,Massive Unemployment,Massive Spending,Massive Debt,and Six Wars,don't exist. I always tell these people they should just pretend their guy has an 'R' by his name and then think about things a bit more. If an 'R' was in there right now,these same HuffyPoop & MSLSD wingers would be screeching for Impeachment. Things are not good in this country. Many Americans are suffering. And this President & Democrats are the ones in charge,therefore they are to blame. This is their mess so blaming DA BOOOOOOSH and Palin isn't enough anymore. Less people are buying that these days. This country is not going in the right direction. Those who believe that really are delusional.

Twenty-four percent (24%) of Likely U.S. Voters now say the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey taken the week ending Sunday, June 26.

Marxists. They are mostly teachers, Union leaders, government workers and reporters

The Same moonbat worshipers that no matter what will say anything and everything the ONE does is the greatest and bestest evar!

we can see that their is 100% hatred because someone in the USA does not follow your ideology, well imagine that. I quess u want all people to think the same, why that would be uninteresting.

Like I said, Progressives are American Palestinians and we gave them a Right of return at our peril

Forum List

Back