24 Awesome show

wolvie20m

Oct 20, 2004
Seattle, Wa
I'm not much of a TV persome but I watched 24, and I'm hooked. It even has a obvisly liberal boss women on the show for you to hate. Also Sutherland kicks ass. First hour he shoots a terrorist right in the le while interogating him. Was Badass to say the least. Sort of makes you wonder what could happen. This seasons on our Defence Sec. being put on trial for war crimes, on television. Even if you don't really like TV you should check it out. Theres another 2 hours on today(monday).

wolvie20m said:
I'm not much of a TV persome but I watched 24, and I'm hooked. It even has a obvisly liberal boss women on the show for you to hate. Also Sutherland kicks ass. First hour he shoots a terrorist right in the le while interogating him. Was Badass to say the least. Sort of makes you wonder what could happen. This seasons on our Defence Sec. being put on trial for war crimes, on television. Even if you don't really like TV you should check it out. Theres another 2 hours on today(monday).

This is a sweet show, I have watched all three seasons and will continue to watch it. I recommend it to all my friends.

no1tovote4 said:
This is a sweet show, I have watched all three seasons and will continue to watch it. I recommend it to all my friends.

agreed--2 more hours tonight and I intend to watch em------all three seasons have been great TV !

Its completely ironic and hillarious that Sutherland is an avid liberal and yet his acting is changing many minds on the neccessity of torture and the path we should take in the WOT. This is a fictional show but many people are swayed by such things that hit close to home.

insein said:
Its completely ironic and hillarious that Sutherland is an avid liberal and yet his acting is changing many minds on the neccessity of torture and the path we should take in the WOT. This is a fictional show but many people are swayed by such things that hit close to home.
Yep, it's true though how much can you get out of a guy when you just yell out of him, I was laughing when that other field agent came in and sort of got in the terrorist face, if I was that terrorist I would have laughed in his face.

Forum List

Back