24,199 pages of Palin e-mails to be released on Friday morning

Sarah Palin is the poster girl for everything the "so called" pro women party say they admire and support...

Being not very bright and using her looks for advancement? Yeah, I don't think that's what the "pro women party" say they admire...

"...only she belongs to the wrong political party...so therefore she must be scorned and destroyed."

You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded.

Sarah Palin is the poster girl for everything the "so called" pro women party say they admire and support...

Being not very bright and using her looks for advancement? Yeah, I don't think that's what the "pro women party" say they admire...

Ah...the little green monster rears it's ugly head once again...:lol::lol:

Maybe someday the fake "pro women" democrats will find a worthy female ....I won't hold my breath waiting though.:eusa_liar:

As long as a woman supports the liberal democratic cause, they don't care how smart she is or how she looks. I think you know that.

PS: You sure Palin is not very bright? She said a few dumb things, show me the pol who hasn't, including the annointed one himself. Uses her looks for advancement? Care to back that up with any proof? Looks to me like she looks, talks, acts, and dresses like any other professional woman.

I think it's almost a prerequisite to be ugly and dumb to be embraced by the left.

They don't mind "pretending" to support them...just don't let them run against their men in a presidential primary (or support the women dumb enough to try). Then they must be put back into their proper place ASAP. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
I love the fact that they released the e-mails on paper. The trolls digging for the juicy information will have to go through piles of paper to try and find it. I hope they charged them for the copies.

They sure swooped in like a flock of vultures when they were released.

Shame they didn't spend as much time looking at "The One" before voting for him.

Forum List

Back