Runners Night
Star Wars Night
IUP Night
Barre at the Ballpark
Nurses Night
Down Syndrome Awareness Night
Allergy Awareness Day

Also, that’s just for this week, drama queens. :lol:

If they were gifts, try to get back whatever your friend/relative paid for them. Is scalping legal where you are?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't want anyone in those seats. Empty seats speak louder than anything else... especially since there generally aren't many on most summer days at Fenway Park.
Naah, they don't...especially since attendance is figured by sales, not turnstile counts!

Naah, they don't...especially since attendance is figured by sales, not turnstile counts!

You're right that they don't care about 2 seats. They do care when its 2000 seats. That looks bad on TV. Get to 5000 empties and they get very concerned. Especially since Fenway only holds 35K seats.

Pro sports have been kidnapped by left wing politics. NFL can’t deny moronic racist anthem kneelers, pink gear for a multitude of feminist shakedown events, women broadcasters usurping equally and more deserving men and now we have the homo shakedown.
It’s not because sports want to enhance viewership; it’s because of the fear of eroding viewership due to the backlash of not paying the ransom.
Fuck the left and its fascist democrat party.

Twenty three out of thirty Major League Baseball (MLB) teams are promoting homosexuality through “LGBT Pride” nights this year, reported Outsports.com. In addition, only two MLB teams — New York Yankees and Los Angeles Angels — have never held such “pride” nights. Outsports.com co-founder Jim Buzinski wrote that the teams were continuing “to court their LGBT fan base” and that the “pride

23 Major League Baseball Teams to Promote ‘LGBT Pride’ Nights

People can handle the gay bs, what they can't stand is how they are being treated as if their fkn asses are above EVERYONE else.
News flash it's all gonna back fire dumbasses.... Just like everything else just typical of leftist lunacy..
Do they recommend bringing canola oil to the games?

So much handwringing about nothing.

How many odd baseball nights are out there? I remember the Braves having a Wheaties Night. Bring a Wheatie box top in and get a discount.

Take me out to the ball game
Take me out to the crowd
buy me some penis and crackerjack
I don't care if I ever get back

Forum List

Back