23 major league baseball teams to promote LGBT pride nights

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Twenty three out of thirty Major League Baseball (MLB) teams are promoting homosexuality through “LGBT Pride” nights this year, reported Outsports.com. In addition, only two MLB teams — New York Yankees and Los Angeles Angels — have never held such “pride” nights. Outsports.com co-founder Jim Buzinski wrote that the teams were continuing “to court their LGBT fan base” and that the “pride

23 Major League Baseball Teams to Promote ‘LGBT Pride’ Nights

People can handle the gay bs, what they can't stand is how they are being treated as if their fkn asses are above EVERYONE else.
News flash it's all gonna back fire dumbasses.... Just like everything else just typical of leftist lunacy..

In one more month, it will be 20 years since I attended a major league game....I thought the goal was to attract people, not make them take their business elsewhere.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Looks like I have two sets of Boston Red Sox tickets to burn tonight. Thankfully they were gifts, not ones I paid for.

Twenty three out of thirty Major League Baseball (MLB) teams are promoting homosexuality through “LGBT Pride” nights this year, reported Outsports.com. In addition, only two MLB teams — New York Yankees and Los Angeles Angels — have never held such “pride” nights. Outsports.com co-founder Jim Buzinski wrote that the teams were continuing “to court their LGBT fan base” and that the “pride

23 Major League Baseball Teams to Promote ‘LGBT Pride’ Nights

People can handle the gay bs, what they can't stand is how they are being treated as if their fkn asses are above EVERYONE else.
News flash it's all gonna back fire dumbasses.... Just like everything else just typical of leftist lunacy..
I understand some of the innings will be played with footballs that think they're baseballs. Should be interesting.

If they were gifts, try to get back whatever your friend/relative paid for them. Is scalping legal where you are?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't want anyone in those seats. Empty seats speak louder than anything else... especially since there generally aren't many on most summer days at Fenway Park.

According to the write up, these are the teams that have decided to add pom poms to their pictures.

Atlanta Braves, New York Mets, Philadelphia Phillies, Washington Nationals, Chicago Cubs, Cincinnati Reds, Milwaukee Brewers, Pittsburgh Pirates, St. Louis Cardinals, Arizona Diamondbacks, Colorado Rockies, Los Angeles Dodgers, San Diego Padres, San Francisco Giants, Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, Tampa Bay Rays, Toronto Blue Jays, Kansas City Royals, Chicago White Sox, Minnesota Twins, Oakland Athletics and Seattle Mariners.

Which teams are missing?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Sucks my team the Pirates is doing it. Last time I was at a game was Atlanta Vs Pittsburgh in 2014 because my kids won tickets through the reading program at the library so we took them.

Forum List

Back