220 - 207

He is also asking Rs to please run on repealling healthcare reform. :)

Obama's starting to show them what's what, with the public taunts to the Republicans..

Boy I can't WAIT for November....WHO's BAD!??

mj_popcorn.gif

I thought Obama was against "mandates" as he said in several debates with Hillary, is that not exactly what this clown just signed into law ? .....

Hooorayyy, Obama is a better liar than the Repudlicans !
Interesting, Romney was definitely for mandates when he ran for president, as he was when he pushed it through in Massachusetts. Both Hatch and Grassley supported mandates when Hillary was proposing health care in the 90s. Grassley said recently that they really didn't give it much thought. HUH?

Obama's starting to show them what's what, with the public taunts to the Republicans..

mj_popcorn.gif

I like Obama like this. There was some time wasted in his first year but all of them have a learning curve. He did real good over the past couple of months.

Is it just me or are the Repubs starting to look again like they did back in January of last year?

mj_popcorn.gif

I like Obama like this. There was some time wasted in his first year but all of them have a learning curve. He did real good over the past couple of months.

Hell, it took HIM to bring this bill back from the abyss!

mj_popcorn.gif

Hell, it took HIM to bring this bill back from the abyss!

He sure did and Pelosi took the ball and ran with it.

Forum List

Back