22 Year Olds Making 6 Figures in Texas Oil Fields

Discussion in 'Economy' started by Weatherman2020, Aug 28, 2018.

1. martybegan

martybegan Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,090
    Good point.

2. Tom Horn

Tom Horn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,631
    Except this time when the Saudi's and OPEC tried to undersell and wipe out our oil venture capital, we indeed fracked our way out of it. Now they're here trying to learn how we did it as we become the largest oil producer in the world. I have 5 leases in the Permian Basin that sat idle for years, and although the Texas Railroad Commission tried to steal them, I still got em and the fracking wave is moving west into the Permian. I also believe crude oil is a abiotic resource and I can prove it by wells thought to be exhausted are refilling. The Bakken fields were like a miracle because they kept us afloat, proved fracking could be done without eco harm, and were on private property so Obama couldn't shut them down. Now Texas is back in a BOOM with Pennsylvania, Elm Coulee in Montana, and Colorado coming online....When ANWR 1001 produces the billions of barrels they know are there in Alaska, we'll be in Fat City.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  3. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,019
    You are the first person I know that believes like I do that crude oil is abiogenic and not the remains of ancient fossil deposits as people have been taught for years. .... :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. Tom Horn

Tom Horn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,631
    I first heard about the Russians believing their fields couldn't possibly be fossil fuel...too deep and not enough dinosaurs. What it proves is there is no "peak oil" as the eco-terrorists tried to sell us. As long as petroleum continues to be produced from ancient bacteria in the earth's crust and follows the flow lanes it always did (sans earthquakes that reroute them) we'll always have it and never run out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,019
    I remember oil wells in Oklahoma that were played out and abandoned that later started to refill with crude.

Then one day on the internet I ran across an article about Russian scientists championing the abiogenic hypotheses as the source of crude oil, not fossil deposits.

From what I've personally observed, it sure made sense to me.

Plus, I wouldn't doubt the petroleum industry knows this, but keeps it under wraps because they want the public to think oil is a finite resource in order to keep prices up. (much like natural diamonds scam) ..... :cool:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Tom Horn

Tom Horn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,631
    Of course they know....Sinclair's "Dino the Dinosaur" always cracked up my dad who was a color chemist at Dow and a Texan from Brownwood. He used to claim the only dinosaur found around an oil patch got stuck in it and died there. :lol:

• Funny Funny x 1