22 Year old Conservative

22 and a conservative, a tragedy in the making.

Don't worry. I was conservative at that age. Like most people, I got more liberal as I matured. Holding a job tends to have that effect on people.
I assume this is supposed to be a joke but if not I'll make a comment on your quote by Hillary Clinton. "A woman who has seizures on live television and "short circuits" should not be given access to nuclear weapons" -iRush

Don't worry. I was conservative at that age. Like most people, I got more liberal as I matured. Holding a job tends to have that effect on people.
I assume this is supposed to be a joke but if not I'll make a comment on your quote by Hillary Clinton. "A woman who has seizures on live television and "short circuits" should not be given access to nuclear weapons" -iRush
Oh no a Crapspiracy believer too!
The words fresh meat keep spinning around in my head!

You won't find any Hillary folks on USMB who will touch any discussion of her platform. All you will find is a bunch of them just bashing Trump over nonsensical stuff. The Hillary folks cannot defend Hillary's stated policies. They can't even defend Hillary's increasing the taxes on the Middle Class especially since the Middle Class has lot over $4K a year under the Obama Administration. You can total forget their discussion on the failed foreign policies she promoted. Oh yes, let's not forget her intention to flood this country with unvetted Syrian refugees.
Like Hillary needs anyone to defend her. :)

She certainly doesn't have anyone on USMB who will even attempt to defend her policies. That's because her policies are indefensible and you Liberals know if and won't even try.
Which policies do you have a problem with?

Most all of them actually. Bringing in thousands of Syrian refugees that even Obama's Department of Homeland Security has stated that they cannot vet and have already been infiltrated by Islamic extremists for starters. Raising taxes on companies and corporations and increasing regulations upon them is another. Repealing the Hyde Act to have taxpayers fund abortions while at the same time accepting campaign contributions from Planned Parenthood who receives tax payer funding is yet another. The fact that her emails contained the names of CIA operatives and have placed them at peril is another. Accepting money from foreign governments, billionaires, and domestic and foreign corporations in exchange for political favors while serving as Secretary of State is another. Her complicity in totally loosing the entire Middle East is another. She is also for open borders and amnesty for illegals.

Oh no a Crapspiracy believer too!
The words fresh meat keep spinning around in my head!
Well I've been voicing my opinion on twitter for years, but it's difficult to do so in only 140 characters so yeah I am fresh meat on this particular forum but I have plenty of experience defending my views. What conspiracy is there about Hillarys' health, it's clear she has some problems, it is not normal for someone to shake their head uncontrollably when asked questions from multiple people at the same time.

She may have destroyed the CIA:

According to the State Department Inspector General, 22 of Hillary’s emails totaling 38 pages included materials marked “HCS-O,” the most sensitive category reserved for information about clandestine CIA operatives in ongoing operations. These emails were so sensitive that they could not be released — even with the entire message redacted.

According to John Schindler, an intelligence analyst writing for The Observer,, “these classified emails could jeopardize “sources, methods, and lives…and exposed the Holy Grail items of American espionage such as the true names of Central Intelligence Agency intelligence officers serving overseas under cover,” Schindler added :”Worse, some of those exposed are serving under non-official cover.”

Hello everybody, I'm new here and to forums in general. I enjoy debating and hearing other peoples opinions, (even if they are wrong lol). I'm pretty conservative in my political and religious beliefs and stand by them in my everyday life. I'm tired of seeing the country I'm growing up in and making a life in being run train by the corruption in Washington D.C. and am ready for a serious change. I look forward to talking with and hearing from you all.

Run and hide.

Welcome. And don't worry! I was 15 when I first started joining political message boards as a conservative. I had the pleasure of voting against THE John Murtha in 08. In 04, he ran unopposed. In 06, I didn't vote. As a western Pennsylvanian, I didn't appreciate a West Virginian like Murtha accusing us of being racist rednecks. Nor did I appreciate the email response I received from him concerning my sophomore world cultures teacher in high school. Murtha's resting in Grand View Cemetery, now with a naval ship named after him and a highway and other things named after him. His statue sits in downtown Johnstown in front of the War Memorial.

He basically wouldn't comment in the email he sent me that much on how my world cultures teacher forced the class to raise their hands and vote, which Mr. Bradley said it was a nonpartisan vote, but he went on to bash conservatives by saying "right wing religious fanatics don't want people like Michael J. Fox to get a cure for Parkinson's."
That, in a nutshell, is one reason why I'm here. I was the only one who didn't raise my hand in world cultures class in favor or it. Good for you for having firm beliefs.

Last edited:
Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Murtha's resting in Grand View Cemetery, now with a naval ship named after him and a highway and other things named after him. His statue sits in downtown Johnstown in front of the War Memorial

Failing to mention the International Airport named after this asshole for a town of twenty thousand... What a waste of oxygen this asshat was...
What a tribute to John Asshat Murtha that he leaves behind a generation of conservatives...:clap::clap::clap:

Murtha's resting in Grand View Cemetery, now with a naval ship named after him and a highway and other things named after him. His statue sits in downtown Johnstown in front of the War Memorial

Failing to mention the International Airport named after this asshole for a town of twenty thousand... What a waste of oxygen this asshat was...
What a tribute to John Asshat Murtha that he leaves behind a generation of conservatives...:clap::clap::clap:

His wife also has a women's medical center in Windber. Years back I volunteered at the soup kitchen in Johnstown and they give him most of the credit for being open. So does the Allegheny Portage Railroad National Historic Site. Never mind that he created jobs for people who make the big bucks and then they wonder why middle class are so poor in this area. Johnstown was ranked one of the worst places to live. Politics won them Hockeyville in 2015.

Yes my young friend, there are many brain dead subversives in her that will support a lying, corrupt, criminal. Murderous bitch simple because she is a DemoRATS, and they have the IQ of dead fleas....you'll enjoy the sport of bitch slapping these fucking assholes...BTW, don't hold anything back with these destroyers of our morals, ethics, principles, and culture!
Speaking of the cliffs of insanity...

Anyhow, welcome aboard!
Well weren't speaking directly about you, but acknowledge that you do know your place. Subversive...See how easy they are 22?...They even have to use 2 posts to get one thought straight.....lololol
Just doing my part to sow hatred and discontent...

Hello everybody, I'm new here and to forums in general. I enjoy debating and hearing other peoples opinions, (even if they are wrong lol). I'm pretty conservative in my political and religious beliefs and stand by them in my everyday life. I'm tired of seeing the country I'm growing up in and making a life in being run train by the corruption in Washington D.C. and am ready for a serious change. I look forward to talking with and hearing from you all.

Celui qui n’est pas républicain à vingt ans fait douter de la générosité de son âme; mais celui qui, après trente ans, persévère, fait douter de la rectitude de son esprit.
(From 1875 back when Repubs were the Liberals).

Roughly translated;

He who is not a republican at twenty compels one to doubt the generosity of his heart; but he who, after thirty, persists, compels one to doubt the soundness of his mind.

Looks like you've got it backwards...... :eusa_whistle:

:D

Welcome. Just be prepared to see some vile attacks from ultra racist progressives here, they surely do hate whites and Christians here.

Forum List

Back