22 Year old Conservative

iRush

Aug 17, 2016
Hello everybody, I'm new here and to forums in general. I enjoy debating and hearing other peoples opinions, (even if they are wrong lol). I'm pretty conservative in my political and religious beliefs and stand by them in my everyday life. I'm tired of seeing the country I'm growing up in and making a life in being run train by the corruption in Washington D.C. and am ready for a serious change. I look forward to talking with and hearing from you all.

looking for change, yet sporting a pic of a guy bending to the will of the Establishment? umm ok lol
Welcome!

You won't find any Hillary folks on USMB who will touch any discussion of her platform. All you will find is a bunch of them just bashing Trump over nonsensical stuff. The Hillary folks cannot defend Hillary's stated policies. They can't even defend Hillary's increasing the taxes on the Middle Class especially since the Middle Class has lot over $4K a year under the Obama Administration. You can total forget their discussion on the failed foreign policies she promoted. Oh yes, let's not forget her intention to flood this country with unvetted Syrian refugees.

looking for change, yet sporting a pic of a guy bending to the will of the Establishment? umm ok lol
Welcome!
What other candidate should I support if I'm a Conservative, Gary Johnson? He stands no chance, therefore I support Trump.

th

Welcome!
What other candidate should I support if I'm a Conservative, Gary Johnson? He stands no chance, therefore I support Trump.
Gary Johnson is far from a conservative, but so is trump. And he seems to closer align to the Establishment everyday.
Personally, I am doing a write in. But you should vote with your conscience. Just remember, a vote = support.

You won't find any Hillary folks on USMB who will touch any discussion of her platform. All you will find is a bunch of them just bashing Trump over nonsensical stuff. The Hillary folks cannot defend Hillary's stated policies. They can't even defend Hillary's increasing the taxes on the Middle Class especially since the Middle Class has lot over $4K a year under the Obama Administration. You can total forget their discussion on the failed foreign policies she promoted. Oh yes, let's not forget her intention to flood this country with unvetted Syrian refugees.
Like Hillary needs anyone to defend her. :)

She certainly doesn't have anyone on USMB who will even attempt to defend her policies. That's because her policies are indefensible and you Liberals know if and won't even try.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

As is the total summation of the Liberal discussion here on USMB of Hillary's proposed policies.

She certainly doesn't have anyone on USMB who will even attempt to defend her policies. That's because her policies are indefensible and you Liberals know if and won't even try.
Which policies do you have a problem with?

Which policies do you have a problem with?
does Hillary being a woman count?

Yes my young friend, there are many brain dead subversives in here that will support a lying, corrupt, criminal. Murderous bitch simple because she is a DemoRATS, and they have the IQ of dead fleas....you'll enjoy the sport of bitch slapping these fucking assholes...BTW, don't hold anything back with these destroyers of our morals, ethics, principles, and culture!

Last edited:
Yes my young friend, there are many brain dead subversives in her that will support a lying, corrupt, criminal. Murderous bitch simple because she is a DemoRATS, and they have the IQ of dead fleas....you'll enjoy the sport of bitch slapping these fucking assholes...BTW, don't hold anything back with these destroyers of our morals, ethics, principles, and culture!
Speaking of the cliffs of insanity...

Anyhow, welcome aboard!

Yes my young friend, there are many brain dead subversives in her that will support a lying, corrupt, criminal. Murderous bitch simple because she is a DemoRATS, and they have the IQ of dead fleas....you'll enjoy the sport of bitch slapping these fucking assholes...BTW, don't hold anything back with these destroyers of our morals, ethics, principles, and culture!
Speaking of the cliffs of insanity...

Anyhow, welcome aboard!
Well weren't speaking directly about you, but acknowledge that you do know your place. Subversive...See how easy they are 22?...They even have to use 2 posts to get one thought straight.....lololol

Forum List

Back