22 US soldiers killed in two days

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Despite the administration continue to hide the truth about casualties; this month is apparently the deadliest for US troops.

Monday 14 were killed in planes crash, supposed hunted by talibans resistance
Tuesday, 8 soldiers killed again

October deadliest month for US in Afghan war - Yahoo! News

and Mr obama want to send more youngs to fight there in this illagal war :confused:

I bet that more village citizens would be massacred in the next days by the coalition

FridayCartoon_511316a.jpg

I am a self indulgent, cynical, idiot drunk, or at least I have become one, but when I read the recurring stories of sacrifice in war I remember what I used to be and what real men and women can be, and I thank them.

Thank you if you are serving.

I have no words for those who died serving, I just feel it.

Last edited:
I am a self indulgent, cynical, idiot drunk, or at least I have become one, but when I read the recurring stories of sacrifice in war I remember what I used to be and what real men and women can be, and I thank them.

yep, died serving the neocons and zio business in southern asia to dominate the main pipeline of southern asia! from Turkmenstan to Karachi

telling that coalition is there to spread "democracy" is a joke!

bg2139_map1.gif

Last edited:
I do not care about the political ejaculation you or other people need to feel, they did what most people will never do, serve, risk their lives, for something greater than their self.

This is like Jazz my freind, if you have to ask, you will never know.

note that Herat and Kandahar-in the map- are two towns which still under total control of talibans!

note that Herat and Kandahar-in the map- are two towns which still under total control of talibans!

OK, and before D-Day Europe was under the control of a sober vegitarian with a bad hair cut and one ball.

Woe is me!

Despite the administration continue to hide the truth about casualties; this month is apparently the deadliest for US troops.

Monday 14 were killed in planes crash, supposed hunted by talibans resistance
Tuesday, 8 soldiers killed again

October deadliest month for US in Afghan war - Yahoo! News

and Mr obama want to send more youngs to fight there in this illagal war :confused:

I bet that more village citizens would be massacred in the next days by the coalition

FridayCartoon_511316a.jpg

I would like to see an end to this war, having a very close relative involved, but please get your facts right. It is NOT an illegal war.

I have given out too much reputation. Thanks for a great post.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIobmu0mE7Y]YouTube - Senator LeMieux Discusses Recent Visit to Afghanistan on FOX News[/ame]

yep, died serving the neocons and zio business in southern asia to dominate the main pipeline of southern asia! from Turkmenstan to Karachi

telling that coalition is there to spread "democracy" is a joke!

bg2139_map1.gif

The biggest threat from the taliban was reducing opium production by over 90 percent.

might be its all over except the familes crying at grave side. the dems are threatening to cut off all funding.

It should have never been funded back in 02. Our troops didn't sign up to invade and occupy nations that were not a threat.

Once again....when and how?
Since you seem woefully ignorant of recent (and not so recent) history.
IN the late 70's the USSR invaded Afghanistan to protect their Border from Islamic terrorists. Jimmy Carter boycotted the Moscow Olympics in retaliation (which had the positive aspect of not costing government money). When Reagan came to office he funded a resistance movement. When the resistance got rid of the Soviets, they made Afghanistan a fundamentalist Islamic state in a more or less permanent posture of Jihad; those are the Taliban. They committed a lot of atrocities including the gratuitous destruction of ancient cultural artifacts (two giant Buddha statues among others).
All the above is far enough back that some might call it ancient history.
Then on September 11, 2001 Islamic terrorists attacked the US killing thousands. You can easily find this if you search the web for 9/11. This is the 3000 dead which were referenced.
Al Quaeda, in their typical fashion, taunted the world to let us know they were responsible without actually claiming they had done anything.
It was firmly established that the Taliban ruling in Afghanistan had helped train,fund, and deploy the terrorists. The US got a consensus among the nations of the world and went into Afghanistan to topple the Taliban and destroy Al Quaeda.
We have yet to leave.

Forum List

Back