22 Million Missing Bush White House Emails

Bite your tongue!!! I like your picture of John and Paul. Do you think they would approve of your politics?? They were always so liberal. So were Frank Sinatra and Elvis. They are probably spinning in their graves over what's posted with their names being used. Geez.

lol

I should care if John, Paul, Elivs, and Frank would approve of my politics?? I didn't know music and politics had to match up.

I doubt they're spinning, seeing as they're dead an all. :D

um, paul's not dead, that whole scam was debunked years ago. probably before your time....

Paul is Dead | Paul is Dead Hoax -- The clues behind the Paul McCartney is Dead theory

:eusa_whistle:

Terral believes it...

lol

I should care if John, Paul, Elivs, and Frank would approve of my politics?? I didn't know music and politics had to match up.

I doubt they're spinning, seeing as they're dead an all. :D

First of all, I just asked a question. Do you THINK they would care?? I never said music and politics have to match up.

Also, Paul is alive and haven't you ever heard the expression, "Spinning in their grave?''

Actually you asked 'do you think they would approve of my politics'. I don't care what they would or wouldn't think/approve.

Paul is alive? ZOMG!

Pssst, Rinata . . . loosen up your funny bone!

Me???? You are the one making a mountain out of a mole hill!!! You could have just answered a simple question.

And my sense of humor is alive and kicking, thank you!!!!!!

i *HOPE* Most of you folks reading this DIPSHIT thread understand?

Keyword *E-MAILS*...

THE OP is attempting to establish that there are missing e-mails and equate them to the supposed stolen ones that are hurting their efforts to take over the worldwide Economy by a false premise known as AGW.

To the OP? Nice try? But I thought you fuckers didn't CARE about BUSH since *HE* was out of office?

Good GOD the OP has too much TIME on their fuckin' hands.

But thanks for the comedy none the less. And to the OP? Go back and tell your handlers? "Nice try"...It doesn't WASH, and is of NO IMPORT...for you see? BUSH IS GONE...GET THE FUCK over IT...Live in the *NOW*

Damn!!! Take a pill!!! What are you so paranoid about?? I posted this because I found it amusing. Even after being gone a year, this is just new proof that Bush was as crooked as 2 left shoes. Nothing more, nothing less.

I've noticed that it is always you tea bagging paranoids that always have to use every cuss word that you know in every post you do. That tells me that you don't know what you're talking about or you wouldn't have to do that.

did you ever notice that it is always you whiney ass libtards that turn one ordinary term (tea party) into something crude (tea bagging)? Sometimes I wonder if you if you know what some of the terms you use actually mean. Which tells me that your uneducated to the point of falling back on vulgarity to try to convince yourselves that the voices and opinions of those who disagree with you aren't valid.

It's pretty pathetic.

First of all, cussing is cussing. Easily recognizeable. The term, "tea baggers", is a term I see used quite often. Truthfully, I had no idea it was politically incorrect.

But now that I do know, thanks to you, it doesn't really matter to me. I have no wish to accommodate someone that has been as rude to me as you are. But now that I noticed your avi and name, I understand why.

RogerR20091217.jpg

this is such a huge story but the media just doesn't seem to care!

I'm sympathetic to a point (yes, the Republicans are obstructionist scum), if this legislation is really a historic achievement (albeit one that will force many Americans to stretch their finances to the limit to comply), I don't especially care that your holiday schedule is mildly inconvenienced.

But that's just me!

If they were "found," then they were not destroyed.

Didn't some of the idiot liberoidals (pardon the redundancy) insist that the evil Boooooosh had committed "crimes" by deliberately "destroying" the e-mails?

Didn't some of the idiot liberoidals (pardon the redundancy) insist that the evil Boooooosh had committed "crimes" by deliberately "destroying" the e-mails?

I guess Rove was incompetent?

I guess Rove was incompetent?

It figures that a dishonest shitstain like you, usShitizen, would go that route.

No, asshat.

The evidence suggests, instead, that the missing e-mails were only missing because of poor formatting.

The fact is, they were not "destroyed." You fucking dishonest liberoidal schmucks were flatly wrong yet again.

They were renamed. On purpose or not?

Wrong again, ya asshat.

They were mislabeled according to the article cited and quoted right after the OP. Mislabeled is simply not the same thing as "renamed."

If one wanted to destroy them, that could have been accomplished easily enough.

But it appears not to even have been attempted.

There is no basis, therefore, to ASSume (as you seem to) that there was anything intentional about the mislabeling.

i *HOPE* Most of you folks reading this DIPSHIT thread understand?

Keyword *E-MAILS*...

THE OP is attempting to establish that there are missing e-mails and equate them to the supposed stolen ones that are hurting their efforts to take over the worldwide Economy by a false premise known as AGW.

To the OP? Nice try? But I thought you fuckers didn't CARE about BUSH since *HE* was out of office?

Good GOD the OP has too much TIME on their fuckin' hands.

But thanks for the comedy none the less. And to the OP? Go back and tell your handlers? "Nice try"...It doesn't WASH, and is of NO IMPORT...for you see? BUSH IS GONE...GET THE FUCK over IT...Live in the *NOW*
Who knows. Maybe these missing emails will make the left hate boosh even more....

Oh, wait.....

Forum List

Back