22 Million Missing Bush White House Emails

Didn't Bush say he would release the emails if they could be found?
Would not that executive order still be in place?

Prove your assertion. Until then? MY assertion remains dipshit. You're talking out of your sphincter.

Exhibit A to prove my "assertion": The post I quoted.

Well, that was proven pretty quickly. So Tommy, how much have you had to drink tonight?

"Common sense is smart. Education does not mean you're smart. In fact, education, depending on where you get it, can corrupt you. There are idiots with degrees all over Washington, DC."
-- Rush Limbaugh, December 11, 2009
I prefer what that "idiot" Einstein had to say about Common Sense.

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
- Albert Einstein

LimpBoy calling anyone an "idiot" is more hypocritical than the proverbial pot calling the kettle black.
For example, he calls Gore an idiot for misspeaking about the temp of the Earth's core. While it isn't a million degrees, it is still quite hot. But your MessiahRushie calls his words "brilliant" when he claims that the vast majority of CO2 in the atmosphere comes from H2O. Unlike Gore being correct in concept but not in degree, there is not one single molecule of CO2 in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE that came from H2O. Brilliant! :cuckoo:

Global Warming Update
April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

Prove Your Assertion or shut the Hell up.

You want me to prove a question..:lol:

Stop riding on the coat tails of the other Liberal myophic midgets. It is less than impressive DogShit. Seriously. You show that you have NO argument regarding the TOPIC but would rather attack me with no proof other than what you think you *know*...

*YOU Don't*

"Common sense is smart. Education does not mean you're smart. In fact, education, depending on where you get it, can corrupt you. There are idiots with degrees all over Washington, DC."

- Albert Einstein

LimpBoy calling anyone an "idiot" is more hypocritical than the proverbial pot calling the kettle black.
For example, he calls Gore an idiot for misspeaking about the temp of the Earth's core. While it isn't a million degrees, it is still quite hot. But your MessiahRushie calls his words "brilliant" when he claims that the vast majority of CO2 in the atmosphere comes from H2O. Unlike Gore being correct in concept but not in degree, there is not one single molecule of CO2 in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE that came from H2O. Brilliant! :cuckoo:

Global Warming Update
April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

I don't think Limbaugh was referring to Einstein...but then what has my fuckin' SIGLINE have to do with the TOPIC of "Missing BUSH E-Mails" again?

Zero, POINT ZERO, Fuckstick. Take my SIGLINE up in another THREAD fuckface.

Stop riding on the coat tails of the other Liberal myophic midgets. It is less than impressive DogShit. Seriously. You show that you have NO argument regarding the TOPIC but would rather attack me with no proof other than what you think you *know*...

*YOU Don't*

Hey Thomas, mind leaving some booze for the rest of us? :lol:

Seriously though, you really are making no sense.

*YOU Don't*

Hey Thomas, mind leaving some booze for the rest of us? :lol:

Seriously though, you really are making no sense.

Only to an idiot as yourself. You have no idea of what you're saying.

- Albert Einstein

Global Warming Update
April 3, 2007

I don't think Limbaugh was referring to Einstein...but then what has my fuckin' SIGLINE have to do with the TOPIC of "Missing BUSH E-Mails" again?

Zero, POINT ZERO, Fuckstick. Take my SIGLINE up in another THREAD fuckface.
Don't cry. There's nothing worse than a crying drunk. :lol:

i hope the dems keep focusing on this....keep it apart of your platform

and please, keep talking about someone's alleged drinking....you guys are really scoring points

I expect some very interesting leakage from this.

True...I predict the juiceist leaks will come in October of 2010 and from April 2012 to Nov of 2012....any bets?

Yes. The liberal understudies of the Great Community Organizer will have ample time to make up shit just in time to flood the airways with rumors and lies before each election cycle. They have not failed yet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back