22 Million Missing Bush White House Emails

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
They have been found. This is breaking news and no details are available yet.

Interesting

Millions of missing Bush admin. e-mails found - Politics- msnbc.com

WASHINGTON - Two nonprofit groups say that computer technicians have found 22 million White House e-mails from the administration of President George W. Bush.

The two groups say the electronic messages were previously mislabeled and effectively lost.

An announcement Monday by the two groups is the latest development in a controversy that surrounded the failure by the Bush White House to install an electronic recordkeeping system.

HOLY SHIT! Bush is president again?????

Bite your tongue!!! I like your picture of John and Paul. Do you think they would approve of your politics?? They were always so liberal. So were Frank Sinatra and Elvis. They are probably spinning in their graves over what's posted with their names being used. Geez.

I expect some very interesting leakage from this.

The two private organizations — Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington and the National Security Archive — say there is not yet a final count on the extent of missing White House e-mail and there may never be a complete tally.

Meredith Fuchs, general counsel to the National Security Archive, said "many poor choices were made during the Bush administration and there was little concern about the availability of e-mail records despite the fact that they were contending with regular subpoenas for records and had a legal obligation to preserve their records."

"We may never discover the full story of what happened here," said Melanie Sloan, CREW's executive director. "It seems like they just didn't want the e-mails preserved."

Sloan said the latest count of misplaced e-mails "gives us confirmation that the Bush administration lied when they said no e-mails were missing."
The two groups say the 22 million White House e-mails were previously mislabeled and effectively lost.

Millions of missing Bush admin. e-mails found - Politics- msnbc.com

I don't believe it. How can they say those things?? The man was a saint!!

:eusa_liar:

HOLY SHIT! Bush is president again?????

Bite your tongue!!! I like your picture of John and Paul. Do you think they would approve of your politics?? They were always so liberal. So were Frank Sinatra and Elvis. They are probably spinning in their graves over what's posted with their names being used. Geez.

Elvis was an opportunist when it came to his politics. He tended to support whoever was in the Office at the time. In fact, when he met with Nixon, he asked Nixon to ban all four members of The Beatles from entering the U.S. According to Peter Guralnick (music critic, writer on music, and historian of US American popular music, who wrote three books on Elvis), "The Beatles, Elvis said, as if he were tentatively trying out a new tack, had been a focal point for anti-Americanism. They had come to this country, made their money, then gone back to England where they fomented anti-American feeling. 'The President,' Krogh's memo continued, 'nodded in agreement and expressed some surprise.' Presley indicated to the President in a very emotional manner that he was 'on your side.' Presley kept repeating that he wanted to be helpful, that he wanted to restore some respect for the flag, which was being lost." The singer "also mentioned that he is studying Communist brainwashing..." Guralnick adds, "Presley indicated that he is of the opinion that the Beatles laid the groundwork for many of the problems we are having with young people by their filthy unkempt appearances and suggestive music while entertaining in this country during the early and middle 1960s. He advised that the Smothers Brothers, Jane Fonda, and other persons in the entertainment industry of their ilk have a lot to answer for in the hereafter for the way they have poisoned young minds by disparaging the United States in their public statements and unsavory activities."

Elvis was a strong supporter of Nixon. In a letter he wrote to Nixon, suggesting they meet, Presley told the President he was a huge admirer of everything he was doing, and asked to be made a "Federal Agent at Large" in order to help get the country off drugs. Nixon duly made Presley a "Federal Agent at large" in the Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs, presenting him with the appropriate badge.

Doesn't matter...Cheney wil still deny everything

i *HOPE* Most of you folks reading this DIPSHIT thread understand?

Keyword *E-MAILS*...

THE OP is attempting to establish that there are missing e-mails and equate them to the supposed stolen ones that are hurting their efforts to take over the worldwide Economy by a false premise known as AGW.

To the OP? Nice try? But I thought you fuckers didn't CARE about BUSH since *HE* was out of office?

Good GOD the OP has too much TIME on their fuckin' hands.

But thanks for the comedy none the less. And to the OP? Go back and tell your handlers? "Nice try"...It doesn't WASH, and is of NO IMPORT...for you see? BUSH IS GONE...GET THE FUCK over IT...Live in the *NOW*

Keyword *E-MAILS*...

THE OP is attempting to establish that there are missing e-mails and equate them to the supposed stolen ones that are hurting their efforts to take over the worldwide Economy by a false premise known as AGW.

To the OP? Nice try? But I thought you fuckers didn't CARE about BUSH since *HE* was out of office?

But thanks for the comedy none the less. And to the OP? Go back and tell your handlers? "Nice try"...It doesn't WASH, and is of NO IMPORT...for you see? BUSH IS GONE...GET THE FUCK over IT...Live in the *NOW*

Alright, who let Thomas into the liquor cabinet again?

its funny....dems will tell you that if you pick up on something bad from their side....that you're not paying attention to the issues....but oh lordy....pull up something about bush or cheney and who the fudgsicle cares about the economy etc....

:lol:

Keyword *E-MAILS*...

Doggie? Do me and the rest of the board a favour and shut the FUCK UP. You add zero intel to anything. You're an idiot.

Keyword *E-MAILS*...

Hey, it's five o'clock somewhere......

I for one hope they find Brownie's "Fashion God" e-mail and bronze it for the national archives.

The epitome of the "let them eat cake" mentality that was inherent to so many in the Bush Administration.

Keyword *E-MAILS*...

Doggie? Do me and the rest of the board a favour and shut the FUCK UP. You add zero intel to anything. You're an idiot.

As opposed to you?

I'm sorry, say that again but with a surgical mask on please. The smell of booze every time you talk is so very strong.

I'm sorry, say that again but with a surgical mask on please. The smell of booze every time you talk is so very strong.

Prove your assertion. Until then? MY assertion remains dipshit. You're talking out of your sphincter.

Forum List

Back