.22 Lr. Holeeee Crap!!!

Has he calculated how far those rounds skip off the surface of the water.....on a road? :cuckoo:

I didnt see any roads.
Just woods and a dirt backstop.

He's shooting at a pond and a puddle on a low spot of a dead end road.....water can also ricochet a round back at you.....crazy!

You're going to have to show me some proof of a round making a u turn off the water.

You have to remember this kid is fully licensed to own and build full auto fire arms.
Not semi full auto, but the real deal.

I would be willing to bet he's shooting in a safe direction.

Before the county turned a nearby stretch of railroad destroyed during Agnes into a hike and bike trail, we used to target practice on 30's and 40's car wrecks dumped in the hollows ages ago. Nowadays, you can't have as much fun because the city jet setters need a place to show off their gym memberships in spandex. I agree, he's unlikely to take the risk otherwise.

We had a sandpit near our house that had a couple of cars dumped there. Those things looked like swiss cheese.

We did that, too. HP makes nice, big holes.

We used to skip .22 rounds off of ponds as a kid.
As long as you know whats on the other side it's no big deal.

It is if somebody is less than a mile away picking mushrooms or walking their dog....NEVER spray rounds at standing water.

If you've ever fired tracer rounds at night you get a good education on random bounce. An even better one when mule deer run across the range.

We used to skip .22 rounds off of ponds as a kid.

It is if somebody is less than a mile away picking mushrooms or walking their dog....NEVER spray rounds at standing water.

Like I said.

Idk about bouncing back, they will skip and veer off, though.

A .22 will bounce back off of a bulletproof windshield someone left in the woods, though. :oops:

I've never seen it but I've heard it's possible....I can vouch for a concealed rubber tire returning fire...my brother and I were shooting rats at a dump outside Detroit w/ semi-auto .22...I cut loose at one and the bees were buzzing by our heads....we about shit.

He states at the very beginning that the thing is going to be used to torture test suppressors. Accuracy ain't an issue. It's a bullet hose, and nothing more.

Forum List

Back