.22 Lr. Holeeee Crap!!!

The rate of fire on this thing is insane!!
Watch till the end where he's shooting into the puddle to get an idea how fast this thing is cycling.

Has he calculated how far those rounds skip off the surface of the water.....on a road? :cuckoo:

Watch till the end where he's shooting into the puddle to get an idea how fast this thing is cycling.

Has he calculated how far those rounds skip off the surface of the water.....on a road? :cuckoo:

I didnt see any roads.
Just woods and a dirt backstop.

He's shooting at a pond and a puddle on a low spot of a dead end road.....water can also ricochet a round back at you.....crazy!

Interesting. However, he's one slip away from one less finger. Firing from the open bolt costs accuracy in the flinch and bolt travel, so good mod there. This thing is a broom closet special.

I didnt see any roads.

He's shooting at a pond and a puddle on a low spot of a dead end road.....water can also ricochet a round back at you.....crazy!

You're going to have to show me some proof of a round making a u turn off the water.

You have to remember this kid is fully licensed to own and build full auto fire arms.
Not semi full auto, but the real deal.

I would be willing to bet he's shooting in a safe direction.

I didnt see any roads.

I learned that one while blasting cans in a pond. The "vooo" sound. It was somewhat OK after going 6 feet up the bank. At the shoreline, bad idea.

Such a high rate of fire would make the rifle uncontrollable using standard caliber military rounds. ... :cool:

And the barrel would probably be compromised too soon to make it practical

Oh no doubt.
But it's still impressive and the you can always use a barrel intended for rapid fire.

Call this proof of concept.

I didnt see any roads.

You're going to have to show me some proof of a round making a u turn off the water.

You have to remember this kid is fully licensed to own and build full auto fire arms.

Idk about bouncing back, they will skip and veer off.

A .22 will bounce back off of a bulletproof windshield someone left in the woods, though. :oops:

Last edited:

I didnt see any roads.

Before the county turned a nearby stretch of railroad destroyed during Agnes into a hike and bike trail, we used to target practice on 30's and 40's car wrecks dumped in the hollows ages ago. Nowadays, you can't have as much fun because the city jet setters need a place to show off their gym memberships in spandex. I agree, he's unlikely to take the risk otherwise.

I didnt see any roads.

I learned that one while blasting cans in a pond. The "vooo" sound. It was somewhat OK after going 6 feet up the bank. At the shoreline, bad idea.

We used to skip .22 rounds off of ponds as a kid.
As long as you know whats on the other side it's no big deal.

I didnt see any roads.

Yeah, that's fun. We also used to shoot snapping turtles for five bucks a shell in the neighbor's ponds with the Marlin.35 Rem.

It is if somebody is less than a mile away picking mushrooms or walking their dog....NEVER spray rounds at standing water.

I didnt see any roads.

Before the county turned a nearby stretch of railroad destroyed during Agnes into a hike and bike trail, we used to target practice on 30's and 40's car wrecks dumped in the hollows ages ago. Nowadays, you can't have as much fun because the city jet setters need a place to show off their gym memberships in spandex. I agree, he's unlikely to take the risk otherwise.

We had a sandpit near our house that had a couple of cars dumped there. Those things looked like swiss cheese.

Forum List

Back