22 inches of snow, -10 degrees

And I have the flu.
:(

We've got a lot of snow in Little Rock. Everything is closed. I've got a 4x4, but it's always the other drivers you have to watch out for in the South.

Yeah, I heard you guys got like 8 inches or so? I know my family in Helena got 6-8. I just can't believe how much we got here. We set records for this area, and I think Siloam Springs set the state record for snowfall in a 24 hour period (really, it was a 12 hour period).

I went to bed at 10:30, expecting there to be only about half an inch by the time I woke up. Instead, I woke up to 5 inches already on the ground and snow so thick I couldn't see the parking lot across the street. By the time I was supposed to leave for work at 7:15, it was already over a foot and still coming down. I've never seen anything like it.

And I have the flu.

We've got a lot of snow in Little Rock. Everything is closed. I've got a 4x4, but it's always the other drivers you have to watch out for in the South.

Yeah, I heard you guys got like 8 inches or so? I know my family in Helena got 6-8. I just can't believe how much we got here. We set records for this area, and I think Siloam Springs set the state record for snowfall in a 24 hour period (really, it was a 12 hour period).

I went to bed at 10:30, expecting there to be only about half an inch by the time I woke up. Instead, I woke up to 5 inches already on the ground and snow so thick I couldn't see the parking lot across the street. By the time I was supposed to leave for work at 7:15, it was already over a foot and still coming down. I've never seen anything like it.

It's a lot of snow. I went to get gas for the Jeep around 7:30 a.m. and it just started coming down. By 8:30 a.m., it covered everything. It's Snowmageddon I tells 'ya!

And I have the flu.

The real question is, do you have a flue and is it in use?

Negative. Central heat. I'm just glad we didn't have ice that caused power outages. I really don't want to have to walk to corporate headquarters and rely on the generator for heat.

Well then, get one of these,

fr4000-fire-ring.jpg

put it in the living room and don't forget to cut a hole in the ceiling......

Forum List

Back