.22 Gunshot, paint balls fired at McCain / Palin Straight Talk Express

Angel Heart

Conservative Hippie
Jul 6, 2007
Portland, Oregon
Mark Williams EXCLUSIVE: Report, .22 Gunshot, paint balls fired at McCain / Palin Straight Talk Express
EXCLUSIVE: Report, .22 Gunshot, paint balls fired at McCain / Palin Straight Talk Express
October 19th, 2008
(Sunday, October 19 - Filed by Mark Williams in Raton, New Mexico with the Stop Obama Tour) We learned at this morning’s Stop Obama Rally here that the McCain/Palin Straight Talk Express came through town yesterday. It arrived with a window shattered allegedly by a .22 caliber weapon, as stated by one of the residents who said they saw the bus and spoke with the campaign workers. It had also allegedly been hit by an unknown number of paint balls from a paint ball gun or guns. There were reportedly no injuries and neither candidate was on board.

One local man who saw the damage and spoke with the McCain/Palin staffers said the attack(s) had occured in southern New Mexico that same day. The Express is traveling the country independent of the candidates, handing out campaign materials.

Maybe, but I'm a little skeptical on this. The story was filed on 19th. Something this big you'd think would be a little more widespread, especially since it would help neutralize some of the negative perception of the McCain/Palin supporters as being over-the-top and aggressive.

Instead it's been over 24 hours and the sources when I google searched are all like rhymeswithright, gopusa, hannity message boards, freerepublic, etc...

Oh, and an update at the Weekly Standard which reads,

Update: The McCain campaign hasn't heard anything about the report of a bus being attacked. This makes the following report seem highly unlikely. Neither Raton police nor state police have received reports about such an incident.

Maybe, but I'm a little skeptical on this. The story was filed on 19th. Something this big you'd think would be a little more widespread, especially since it would help neutralize some of the negative perception of the McCain/Palin supporters as being over-the-top and aggressive.

Instead it's been over 24 hours and the sources when I google searched are all like rhymeswithright, gopusa, hannity message boards, freerepublic, etc...

Oh, and an update at the Weekly Standard which reads,

Agreed.

If this is true, that's reprehensible and disgusting.

I would totally agree if I thought it was true. Then the people who did something like that should be dealt with to the fullest extent possible. I just don't happen to believe it because Mark from the "stop obama tour" isn't exactly a credible source.

If it were true, it would have been in more credible sources.

Filed by Mark Williams in Raton, New Mexico with the Stop Obama Tour We learned at this morning’s Stop Obama Rally here that the McCain/Palin Straight Talk Express came through town yesterday. It arrived with a window shattered allegedly by a .22 caliber weapon, as stated by one of the residents who said they saw the bus...

Do you have any media reports a little more credible than the "Stop Obama Express"?

you cant trust the liberal news to report on anything these days... not even fox news either i suppose.

I would totally agree if I thought it was true. Then the people who did something like that should be dealt with to the fullest extent possible. I just don't happen to believe it because Mark from the "stop obama tour" isn't exactly a credible source.

If it were true, it would have been in more credible sources.

HELLO! Post number 2. I looked it up. The Weekly Standard- you know, the conservative rag- said that it is likely a fake story and that the McCain Campaign had no knowledge of it.
Per the weekly standard:

Update: The McCain campaign hasn't heard anything about the report of a bus being attacked. This makes the following report seem highly unlikely. Neither Raton police nor state police have received reports about such an incident.

what about the mccain supporters that shot a bear cub in the head now thats disqusting...

Palin is evil

they cant do jack I didnt make a specific nor accute statement she wanted the hind leg of a wolf so I said how about her arm

there was no threat involved Excuse me I played all the metal gear games WHERE I capture and take out terrorists
My Dad Works for the government stupid

Forum List

Back