21st Century Slavery by Any Other Name

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
I just have to ask ....

What is with you sheeple that in order to not have to think, nor actually strive to exel, you will sell your freedom to the US government?

What else can you call it? Income translates directly to barter for time and services rendered. After Federal income tax, and state and local usury taxes, we work almost 2 days a week for NOTHING. You are not being compensated for your time, nor your services. The government is being compensated for your time and services.

That government represents half the people of this nation at any time. That mentality represents roughly half this board.

What is wrong with you people?

I just have to ask ....

What is with you sheeple that in order to not have to think, nor actually strive to exel, you will sell your freedom to the US government?

What else can you call it? Income translates directly to barter for time and services rendered. After Federal income tax, and state and local usury taxes, we work almost 2 days a week for NOTHING. You are not being compensated for your time, nor your services. The government is being compensated for your time and services.

That government represents half the people of this nation at any time. That mentality represents roughly half this board.

I think they are under the illusion that they are getting a lot in return for all the money that the governments ( city, county, state and federal) take from them.

The ones that pay the tax are not getting the majority share of bennies from the govt... it's the ones who barely pay a share or pay no share of the tax burden

And because they love the idea of getting something for nothing... they are OK with it... without a care as to equality or any of the other anthems they try and scream when it suits them....

I just have to ask ....

I think they are under the illusion that they are getting a lot in return for all the money that the governments ( city, county, state and federal) take from them.

I got a public school education that I am grateful for. I didn't even have to pay in advance.

The ones that pay the tax are not getting the majority share of bennies from the govt... it's the ones who barely pay a share or pay no share of the tax burden

And because they love the idea of getting something for nothing... they are OK with it... without a care as to equality or any of the other anthems they try and scream when it suits them....
Equality? Yet there is an immense gap in living conditions in this country. Who is actually getting something for nothing?

Equality? Yet there is an immense gap in living conditions in this country. Who is actually getting something for nothing?

How you live your life, what you achieve, what you earn is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY... not the government's, not the guy down the street's, not Joe Whathisname in Iowa... YOU

The government does not exist and should not exist to play Robin Hood

try understanding the concept of equal treatment under the law... and that it is WAYYYY different than income redistribution or something for nothing or getting what you want at the expense of others

Last edited:
I just have to ask ....

We feel the need to compensate you and RGS for your services, Gunny.

Would you prefer that we didn't?

I think you nailed it DD. Wisconsin has it's share of liberals. Hell it's a blue state, and I know people that are dirt poor..... and LAZY. They're not out hussling, they don't try and better themselves, and when I hear them saying things like, "we tried Bush's trickle down theory, now I want to see trickle up," it makes me cringe. No there isn't a lot of opportunity around here, but that is NO EXCUSE for not succeeding. I MOVED AWAY to better myself. I got an education, I made decent money, and I DID IT MYSELF. I didn't sit around complaining about how I want the government to do everything for me.

You're right DD, these people are expecting the government to take care of them from womb to tomb, all off the taxes paid by people that worked hard to succeed. These people ought to be ashamed of themselves, but they all get together and sit around unemployed and not trying to find a job and they agree with each other. They're pathetic.

Welfare assholes, who milk the system for everything they can get for free. That's what they are Gunny. Lazy sons a bitches that would rather have something GIVEN to them than WORK FOR IT. They're not slaves, they're DRONES.

Last edited:
Bingo. That's my problem with the system. Even under Bush, there were plenty of people milking the system - taking out without putting in. People perfectly capable of working can claim "mental disability" and draw enough in SSI to afford a place to live, a car, a cell phone, and cable television, then they can get food stamps to buy food, and then they can get on Medicaid to cover all the pain pills, muscle relaxers, and nerve pills they want. A lot of them then turn around and sell said pills on the street for even more cash to afford all the luxuries that I work my ass off for.

I grew up in a severely distressed area. Situations like this were NOT exceptions to the rules. The exception was the woman who was on food stamps because she worked two jobs and still couldn't afford to feed her children, or the guy who drew partial SSI because he actually was physically disabled but still held down a desk job because he didn't want to live off the system without working.

Wanna talk about equality? Fuck the people milking the system. Cut them off, let them starve on the streets. They are dead weight to society. It's sink or swim, and I'm tired of airing up the lifeboat for the fuckers too lazy to swim.

Last edited:
Welfare accounts for about 4% of the overall budget.

The poor will always be with us.

Welfare is not the same as SSI. But thanks for playing.

Quite right.

People paid into SSI.

And some withdraw without ever having paid in. I have a brother who draws disability because he is "mentally disabled" and claims to not be able to work. He's never had a job in his life, and he's 31. He will live off the government until the day he dies. Fortunately, he was arrested for the fourth or fifth time on Monday, so maybe he can live off the government in prison for a while. A long while. His whole life, for all I fucking care. Let him rot.

I guess the question is "Do we have any choice?"

Did we actually have a choice to elect someone who would eliminate the Federal Income Tax in it's entirety? I think not.

So if you don't like it, you can get in a boat and sail the 6 seas (avoiding the Indian Ocean). And then you won't have to pay taxes.

Pretty much anywhere else in the world that you go, you will pay them.

Pretty much anywhere else in the world that you go, you will pay them.

I'm moving to Antarctica. I will be the first official citizen, and I will set up my own Utopian government. With global warming imminently on the horizon, I don't have to worry about the cold for long, right?

I just have to ask ....

It's always the short posts that are thought through that make the most sense. There outta be a law...

Please give some data and not your opinions.

What percent are on welfare? What percent work but can't get by with what they earn?

More of the same bullshit that we don't need government.

Go to Somalia. That's exactly what they don't have there.

That's why we need to repeal the 16th amendment and get rid of the federal income tax forever. We should not be spending our time working for the federal government.

Forum List

Back