213 Thousand Jobs Added Last Month

This is a great example your postings, thanks. ... you say nothing at all :afro:

dear, as a typical liberal illiterate you brought up the general welfare clause. I asked you what it meant to you but you were afraid to answer. What does your fear teach you?
Yet more evidence you're batshit insane, Fruitcake. Here you are claiming you asked me a question you never did ask. Here are your posts since I pointed out the general welfare clause in the Constitution. You will note, a question to me about what I think it means is nowhere to be found ....

• EdwardBaiamonte (10/17 19:11): ""

• EdwardBaiamonte (10/17 19:18): "dear Reagan conquered liberal communism while our liberals were spying for Stalin and electing Obama. Sorry, but left and right know him as Uber conservative. Only you lack the IQ to understand."

• EdwardBaiamonte (10/17 19:24): "Dear it seems like fantasy to a liberal illiterate who lacks iq to know that president is not govt and in fact country is run by independents who flip flop trending center left. Now you know why so much of the hard left is so disappointed in Obama. Simple basics but way over the head of liberals."

... what does your insanity teach you?

This is a great example your postings, thanks. ... you say nothing at all :afro:

dear, as a typical liberal illiterate you brought up the general welfare clause. I asked you what it meant to you but you were afraid to answer. What does your fear teach you?
Yet more evidence you're batshit insane, Fruitcake. Here you are claiming you asked me a question you never did ask. Here are your posts since I pointed out the general welfare clause in the Constitution. You will note, a question to me about what I think it means is nowhere to be found ....

• EdwardBaiamonte (10/17 19:11): ""

• EdwardBaiamonte (10/17 19:18): "dear Reagan conquered liberal communism while our liberals were spying for Stalin and electing Obama. Sorry, but left and right know him as Uber conservative. Only you lack the IQ to understand."

• EdwardBaiamonte (10/17 19:24): "Dear it seems like fantasy to a liberal illiterate who lacks iq to know that president is not govt and in fact country is run by independents who flip flop trending center left. Now you know why so much of the hard left is so disappointed in Obama. Simple basics but way over the head of liberals."

I'll tell you what it teaches me: That he's just a retard and a troll and he's heading for my ignore list.

Life's too short to engage with retards on the internet.

dear can you show what insanity you are talking about??
Sure ... see post #161.
dear can you show what insanity you are talking about and explain why it seems insane to you or must you admit once again you lack the IQ to defend what you say ???
Asked and answered, Fruitcake. post #161 explains it clearly.
oh great and anyone can say post 129 explains clearly or this link explains it clearly.

See why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Sure ... see post #161.
dear can you show what insanity you are talking about and explain why it seems insane to you or must you admit once again you lack the IQ to defend what you say ???
oh great and anyone can say post 129 explains clearly or this link explains it clearly.

Fruitcake, unlike you and post #161, I never responded to post #129 and then idiotically proclaimed to all on this thread that I have no flaming clue what that post revealed. On the flip side, you responded to post #161 and you still don't understand how it demonstrates how insane you are. Why on Earth would I explain it to you again when you're clearly too insane to understand it the first time?? :dunno:

Sure ... see post #161.

Fruitcake, unlike you and post #161, I never responded to post #129 and then idiotically proclaimed to all on this thread that I have no flaming clue what that post revealed. On the flip side, you responded to post #161 and you still don't understand how it demonstrates how insane you are. Why on Earth would I explain it to you again when you're clearly too insane to understand it the first time?? :dunno:

100% substance free from typical liberal who knows he lacks the IQ for debate.

Sure ... see post #161.

Am I supposed to care what the provably insane think of me? :dunno:

more substance free from typical low IQ liberal. Its so easy to prove a liberal has a low IQ. Just ask him to say something intelligent in defense of liberalism and watch him run. Ask the same of a conservative and watch him step up!

more substance free from typical low IQ liberal. Its so easy to prove a liberal has a low IQ. Just ask him to say something intelligent in defense of liberalism and watch him run. Ask the same of a conservative and watch him step up!
You still don't understand post 161, huh? :dunno:

Forum List

Back