*21 LIBERAL SENATORS GUN NUTTERS!!!!!!Harry Reid included

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
All we've heard from the resident Zombie squawkers for a solid month is :

NUTTERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GUN NUTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS if ANYONE on this forum owned a weapon.. Now it turns out nearly half of the entire democrat Senate are GUN NUTTERS! ROFLMAO

OMG.. How good is life today?? As usual, liberals step on their own brain matter! Patrick Leahy has a gun range in his own back yard!! lmfao

Reid, red-state Democrats may stop Obama's firearms initiative | WashingtonExaminer.com

Where are all of the Zombie gun police at??? Hurry.. Don't look now but your own Senators are ALLLL NUTZZZZZZZZZZZZ... Half of them at least.

Many lefties are gun nutters - including me - but we want sensible gun control to help protect our future rights to responsible gun ownership. We don't see the hard-line NRA never-give-an-inch mentality as beneficial to protecting our future gun rights. It's really that simple...

Many lefties are gun nutters - including me - but we want sensible gun control to help protect our future rights to responsible gun ownership. We don't see the hard-line NRA never-give-an-inch mentality as beneficial to protecting our future gun rights. It's really that simple...

Hey Stoopid.. Read the article.. Your leftist Senators don't want it all. LMAO Moron..

READ: You don't want people with opposing views of yourself to have guns.

kind of a stretch there...

Liberals ... ?

Like these two?

181109_523479624340574_349120145_n.jpg

GOP Media sources are making the worker bees think that the government is coming after their guns.

This isn't true.

The only things on the table are mild reforms having to do with automatic weapons, extra large magazines and background checks.

Do you think the Rightwing voter ever sees how terribly he is being duped?

What the hell is a "gun nutter"?

Basically I think it's a distraction to stop us talking about benghanzi, or the economy, or all the other Obama fuck ups.

wacko lds doesn't know the difference between being a gun owner and being a "gun nut".

maybe if "she" puts down the crack pipe?

Well Jillian, I have no crack pipe and I doubt she does either. Save your cheap cracks for the flame zone please.

I am sure you can enlighten me on this topic.

How does lefty gun ownership differ from righty gun ownership?

kind of a stretch there...

You were being kind..... :D

wacko lds doesn't know the difference between being a gun owner and being a "gun nut".

maybe if "she" puts down the crack pipe?

I think you're the one who doesn't know the difference.

I do have a strong sense that some crazy liberals want to take our money and control our lives pretty much the same as criminals do.

When I see liberals here talking about who and what is really behind gun violence then I will believe they are sincere about finding real solutions to the mass shootings and general gun violence. Going after law abiding citizens simply makes lefties government sheep. Are these the same lefties who were having convulsions when Bush and Company enacted the Patriot Act?

I don't trust government. Yesterday's, today's or tomorrow's. Neither did the creators of our USC.

Forum List

Back