21 Goals of the Illuminati and The Committee of 300

StoptheMadness1 said:
Do you mean what denomination?

If so, right now I don't belong to any particular denomination or group.

I worship the Lord in my home. "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." (Matt 18:20)

I havn't found a church to go to yet.
With your own family? Or is it a home church?

StoptheMadness1 said:
Do you mean what denomination?

If so, right now I don't belong to any particular denomination or group.

I worship the Lord in my home. "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." (Matt 18:20)

I havn't found a church to go to yet.

Never mind--I can't blame ya for not sharing the stuff that you consider to be too personal.

mom4 said:
We don't know exactly how it will play out. Maybe this time isn't THE time. And how long will it take, putting pieces in place? Maybe it won't go into effect for another generation or two. Why do you get up and breathe every morning? You're going to die SOMETIME.

Why do you get up and breathe every morning?

To enjoy the gift of life and share it. I just don't happen to like the concept that all is ordained but that's not in my hands.

dilloduck said:
To enjoy the gift of life and share it. I just don't happen to like the concept that all is ordained but that's not in my hands.
Predestination? Doesn't jive well with me either.

No, I see predestination as a false doctrine, doesn't jive well with me either.

We have free will to take or reject the gift of everlasting life through Jesus Christ.

StoptheMadness1 said:
No, I see predestination as a false doctrine, doesn't jive well with me either.

We have free will to take or reject the gift of everlasting life through Jesus Christ.

I was talking about the "end times". If THEY are ordained there isn't much motivation to fight with the hopes that good might win over evil.

Jesus Christ has already won this battle for us when he died on the cross and rose again.

The battle is already won! :)

It is He (Jesus Christ) that goes into battle before us, and it is He that overcomes the enemy.

This verse has been brougt up before but it is worth pointing out again.

"These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful." (Rev 17:13-14)

dilloduck said:
I was talking about the "end times". If THEY are ordained there isn't much motivation to fight with the hopes that good might win over evil.
But, we don't know if these are the end times or not.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Jesus Christ has already won this battle for us when he died on the cross and rose again.

The battle is already won! :)

It is He (Jesus Christ) that goes into battle before us, and it is He that overcomes the enemy.

This verse has been brougt up before but it is worth pointing out again.

"These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful." (Rev 17:13-14)

sure---right after the world is destroyed.

mom4 said:
No before. Jesus rules for "a thousand years," no? THEN the world is destroyed?

not the way I read it.

guess it depends on what you believe again.

Pretribulationists believe that all Christians then alive will be taken bodily up to Heaven (called the rapture or Parousia) before the Tribulation begins. Those who become Christians after the rapture will live through (or perish during) the Tribulation. After the Tribulation, Christ will return.
Midtribulationists believe that the rapture of the faithful will occur halfway through the Tribulation, after it begins, but before the worst part of it occurs.
Posttribulationists believe that Christians will not be taken up into Heaven until Christ returns at the end of the Tribulation. "Immediately after the tribulation ... then shall appear the sign of the Son of Man [Jesus] ... and he shall gather his elect" (Mat.24:29-31). In pretribulationism and midtribulationism, the rapture and the Second Coming (or Greek, paraousia) of Christ are separate events; while in posttribulationism the two events are identical or simultaneous

Said1 said:
Where's FF1, he's the Tribulation expert!

He realized his forum addiction was not good. I think wifey gave him an ultimatum or something.

rtwngAvngr said:
He realized his forum addiction was not good. I think wifey gave him an ultimatum or something.
LOL! I knew him from 2 other forums, too.
Seemed like a nice guy, though.

Another piece of the puzzle

Imagine the world being told that they have evolved, and are continuing to evolve to a state of "apotheosis."

Hitler, being part of the evolutionary school of thought, was able to murder innocent people because he believed he was ridding the world of defective seeds, paving the way for the new super race, a race of "god-men."

In the evolutionary mindset, moral authority does not come from God, but from man himself, he is the rule maker, he is his own god.

Imagine that the elite of the earth (being evolutionists) believe that they have already achieved this state of god-hood, or apotheosis.

In this new world, God is no longer acknowledged as the authority. In place of Jesus Christ, a "universal Christ" is placed on the altar. This universal Christ serves the wants and needs of all religions of the world, and represents the evolved status of mankind.

In 1986, pope John Paul II hosted an interfaith summit which involved all of the worlds religions gathered together. In the pope's closing statements, he said the following,

"I am conscious of the fact that many esteemed religious leaders have traveled long distances to be present at this concluding ceremony of the Interreligious Assembly. I am grateful to all who have worked to foster the spiritwhich makes this Assembly possible. Soon we shall listen to the Declaration, the fruit of your deliberations.…As the world marks the close of one millennium and the opening of another, it is right that we take time to look back, in order to take stock of the present situation and move forward together in hope towards the future.…Is it not...right to say that there is indeed a crisis of civilization which can be countered only by a new civilization of love.…It is a sign of hope that in many parts of the world interreligious associations have been established to promote joint reflection and action….I am convinced that the increased interest in dialogue between religions is one of the signs of hope present in the last part of this century. Yet there is a need to go further. Greater mutual esteem and growing trust must lead to still more effective and coordinated common action on behalf of the human family."

Teilard de Chardin (May 1, 1881 - April 10, 1955), a Jesuit priest and philosopher who denied original sin (one of the basic principles of the new age, that is the denial of sin) and promoted the idea of the "universal Christ," said the following,

"I believe that the Messiah whom we await, whom we all without any doubt await the universal Christ; that is to say, the Christ of evolution. "

Barbara Marx Hubbard, a prominent new age mover and shaker, and founder of the Foundation for Conscious Evolution, is quoted in the following chilling paragraph,

"Out of the full spectrum of human personality, one-fourth is electing to transcend with all their heart, mind and spirit ... One-fourth is resistant to election. They are unattracted by life ever- evolving. Their higher self is unable to penetrate the density of their mammalian senses. They cannot be reached ... They are defective seeds. ... Now, as we approach the quantum shift from creature-human to co-creative human ... the destructive one-fourth must be eliminated ... Fortunately you, dearly beloveds, are not responsible for this act. We are. We are in charge of God's selection process for planet Earth. He selects, we destroy. We are the riders of the pale horse, Death."

Christians are undoubtedly those refered to as "resistant to election," and "defective seeds."

Be strong friends, and know that,

"...neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 3:38-39)

StoptheMadness1 said:
Another piece of the puzzle

Imagine the world being told that they have evolved, and are continuing to evolve to a state of "apotheosis."

Hitler, being part of the evolutionary school of thought, was able to murder innocent people because he believed he was ridding the world of defective seeds, paving the way for the new super race, a race of "god-men."

In the evolutionary mindset, moral authority does not come from God, but from man himself, he is the rule maker, he is his own god.

Imagine that the elite of the earth (being evolutionists) believe that they have already achieved this state of god-hood, or apotheosis.

In this new world, God is no longer acknowledged as the authority. In place of Jesus Christ, a "universal Christ" is placed on the altar. This universal Christ serves the wants and needs of all religions of the world, and represents the evolved status of mankind.

In 1986, pope John Paul II hosted an interfaith summit which involved all of the worlds religions gathered together. In the pope's closing statements, he said the following,

"I am conscious of the fact that many esteemed religious leaders have traveled long distances to be present at this concluding ceremony of the Interreligious Assembly. I am grateful to all who have worked to foster the spiritwhich makes this Assembly possible. Soon we shall listen to the Declaration, the fruit of your deliberations.…As the world marks the close of one millennium and the opening of another, it is right that we take time to look back, in order to take stock of the present situation and move forward together in hope towards the future.…Is it not...right to say that there is indeed a crisis of civilization which can be countered only by a new civilization of love.…It is a sign of hope that in many parts of the world interreligious associations have been established to promote joint reflection and action….I am convinced that the increased interest in dialogue between religions is one of the signs of hope present in the last part of this century. Yet there is a need to go further. Greater mutual esteem and growing trust must lead to still more effective and coordinated common action on behalf of the human family."

Teilard de Chardin (May 1, 1881 - April 10, 1955), a Jesuit priest and philosopher who denied original sin (one of the basic principles of the new age, that is the denial of sin) and promoted the idea of the "universal Christ," said the following,

"I believe that the Messiah whom we await, whom we all without any doubt await the universal Christ; that is to say, the Christ of evolution. "

Barbara Marx Hubbard, a prominent new age mover and shaker, and founder of the Foundation for Conscious Evolution, is quoted in the following chilling paragraph,

"Out of the full spectrum of human personality, one-fourth is electing to transcend with all their heart, mind and spirit ... One-fourth is resistant to election. They are unattracted by life ever- evolving. Their higher self is unable to penetrate the density of their mammalian senses. They cannot be reached ... They are defective seeds. ... Now, as we approach the quantum shift from creature-human to co-creative human ... the destructive one-fourth must be eliminated ... Fortunately you, dearly beloveds, are not responsible for this act. We are. We are in charge of God's selection process for planet Earth. He selects, we destroy. We are the riders of the pale horse, Death."

Christians are undoubtedly those refered to as "resistant to election," and "defective seeds."

Be strong friends, and know that,

"...neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 3:38-39)

Thanks dude---I was worried there for a sec.

Greek Professor: "...all divine religions...have got to contribute to building a new world order.

http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/menu-236/0603194562175226.htm

I just saw this article from the IRNA news agency.

I thought it was an interesting new piece of information to add to the postings here.

While the objectives desired by this professor seem like a great idea, I can see how it fits quite nicely into the "Universal Christ" agenda that I posted about earlier.

Forum List

Back