21 Goals of the Illuminati and The Committee of 300

mom4 said:
I had a dream last night... I and some red-headed guy were running around trying to warn everyone not to take the bar code, that it was a trick. We kept having to stop because I kept asking questions about the port deal. The guy was getting really mad at me bc I just could not wrap my mind around it. I was like, "I don't understand it, but I'm trying to help!" So I was getting mad at him for getting mad at me. I wonder if that had anything to do with this thread....

Wild!

rtwngAvngr said:
Maybe we can't stop it, but you have a say as to where your individual soul ends up.
:HUG: Exactly! God is not so concerned with nations and governments, only with them as they affect His people. This world is already given over to Satan. God wants a harvest before He burns away the chaff. Prayer is a tool, not to achieve OUR ends, but to understand GOD'S plan.

I think you're right in what you say, dillo. I think people do become disillusioned with Christianity when they find out what it really means. It means YOU (not you,personally, dillo;I mean each individual) are no longer in control. As if you ever really were. Christianity is not about achieving your own happiness; it is about restoring the rightful order of creation. That we are created beings, here only for the pleasure of God. Praise God! He is loving, and His pleasure is to give us happiness in the long run.

rtwngAvngr said:
We can still try.

Why bother? With x amount of time left seems like spending ones time in prayer and service to others would be much more productive than political ping pong. It's all ordained--bring it on. Heavens waiting.

dilloduck said:
what do you mean maybe?----it is certain we cannot stop it.
We don't know exactly how it will play out. Maybe this time isn't THE time. And how long will it take, putting pieces in place? Maybe it won't go into effect for another generation or two. Why do you get up and breathe every morning? You're going to die SOMETIME.

It is inevitable that it is coming, but we can effect some change while we still have the chance.

Just as an example, look at what we are doing right now. rtwngAvngr brought up the subject, and we are having a wonderful discussion about it. Just by talking about this and spreading the word (God's word) has to mean something, right?

dilloduck said:
Why bother? With x amount of time left seems like spending ones time in prayer and service to others would be much more productive than political ping pong. It's all ordained--bring it on. Heavens waiting.

Your nihilism is charming.

StoptheMadness1 said:
It is inevitable that it is coming, but we can effect some change while we still have the chance.

Just as an example, look at what we are doing right now. rtwngAvngr brought up the subject, and we are having a wonderful discussion about it. Just by talking about this and spreading the word (God's word) has to mean something, right?

Support other Christians, convert some new ones and let the world go to hell.
I guess :dunno:

mom4 said:
You're going to die SOMETIME.

"and until you realize that, you are useless" - Brad Pitt.

@Stopthemaddness:

What new age "club" did you join?

I don't have a problem with new age stuff, it's just that those that seem the most legit often have strong elements of Christianity combined with their teachings, and aren't "group" oriented.

dilloduck said:
Support other Christians, convert some new ones and let the world go to hell.
I guess :dunno:
Fight whatever evil we can, however we are called. Some people are called to politics.

Said1 said:
"and until you realize that, you are useless" - Brad Pitt.

@Stopthemaddness:

What new age "club" did you join?

I don't have a problem with new age stuff, it's just that those that seem the most legit often have strong elements of Christianity combined with their teachings, and aren't "group" oriented.

No club---Jesus said his kingdom wasn't of this world anyway

Said1,

I was involved with it during most of my highschool years. I can't say that I was part of a "club," although I had a friend who was also involved, who invited me to a ceremony at their house. Needless to say, when I witnessed what went on I realized the delusional quality of what I was doing. Not only the crazyness of it, but the pure blasphemous nature of it.

The New Age movement is about the glorification of man, pure and simple.

This is one of the reasons why it is so seductive.

It is when Christians are subtly influenced by these forces, and adopt a syncretist doctrine that you move into dangerous territory.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Said1,

I was involved with it during most of my highschool years. I can't say that I was part of a "club," although I had a friend who was also involved, who invited me to a ceremony at their house. Needless to say, when I witnessed what went on I realized the delusional quality of what I was doing. Not only the crazyness of it, but the pure blasphemous nature of it.

The New Age movement is about the glorification of man, pure and simple.

This is one of the reasons why it is so seductive.

It is when Christians are subtly influenced by these forces, and adopt a syncretist doctrine that you move into dangerous territory.

Sounds like Wicca.

mom4 said:
Fight whatever evil we can, however we are called. Some people are called to politics.

Again--some feel as if fighting evil is a bit pointless since evil is ordained to win. Im just wondering if there is any logic to this. That's all. I'm cool if it's just all stuff you do to save your soul because indeed--we will all die.

Dillo, yes, Jesus' kingdom is not of this world. So when this earthly world is eternally wicked, don't be saddened because in Jesus' words, the kingdom of heaven is nigh.

Evil does not win in this battle.

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever." (Rev 2:10)

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth..." (Rev 2:1)

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." (Rev 21:4)

dilloduck said:
Again--some feel as if fighting evil is a bit pointless since evil is ordained to win. Im just wondering if there is any logic to this. That's all. I'm cool if it's just all stuff you do to save your soul because indeed--we will all die.
The POV is NOT supposed to be about "saving your soul." That's mother's milk. As if anything WE do could save our souls, anyway.

We don't worry about who will "win." That's God's business. "My food is to do the will of the One who sent me." When we don't CARE about the outcome, when we live solely to serve God, that's when we're dining on filet mignon.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Dillo, yes, Jesus' kingdom is not of this world. So when this earthly world is eternally wicked, don't be saddened because in Jesus' words, the kingdom of heaven is nigh.

Evil does not win in this battle.

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever." (Rev 2:10)

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth..." (Rev 2:1)

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." (Rev 21:4)

I'm not sad---things are inevitable--I've accepted that. But now I'm curious too---what group do you belong to?

Do you mean what denomination?

If so, right now I don't belong to any particular denomination or group.

I worship the Lord in my home. "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." (Matt 18:20)

I havn't found a church to go to yet.

Forum List

Back