21 Goals of the Illuminati and The Committee of 300

By replacement Christ, I mean that he will present himself as being the "true" savior of mankind. He will most likely, in my opinion, hold humanistic principles, the power of man, evolutionary concepts, etc. Much like the new age movement holds right now, such as the concept of "ascending" to godhood, and becoming "one" with the force. This concept revolves around the supposed inherent divinity of mankind, removing the need for any kind of redemption, and inevitably removing from the minds of many, the need for Jesus Christ.

StoptheMadness1 said:
By replacement Christ, I mean that he will present himself as being the "true" savior of mankind. He will most likely, in my opinion, hold humanistic principles, the power of man, evolutionary concepts, etc. Much like the new age movement holds right now, such as the concept of "ascending" to godhood, and becoming "one" with the force. This concept revolves around the supposed inherent divinity of mankind, removing the need for any kind of redemption, and inevitably removing from the minds of many, the need for Jesus Christ.

It certainly wouldn't replace the need of the WORD as given to Christians by Jesus.

rtwngAvngr said:
I was giving the neocons the benefit of the doubt, but this Dubai Port world deal really unmasked the treachery for me.

Damn--you and the rest of the country are in for a big surprise when you find out how "insecured" and "foreign owned" America really is.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Much like the new age movement holds right now, such as the concept of "ascending" to godhood, and becoming "one" with the force. This concept revolves around the supposed inherent divinity of mankind, removing the need for any kind of redemption, and inevitably removing from the minds of many, the need for Jesus Christ.

That's why the author thinks a movement or institution and those who are members are like a collective Anti-Christ, not an individual as some might think. What it stands for "in place of Christ". Anyway, just one person's idea.

Damn--you and the rest of the country are in for a big surprise when you find out how "insecured" and "foreign owned" America really is.

Yeah, like under Clinton when he handed gigantic ports in California to China... Look that one up :mad:

dilloduck said:
It certainly wouldn't replace the need of the WORD as given to Christians by Jesus.

I don't know, the idea of international policing and "we are one" is picking up momentum. Spend some time in a geography department on any campus. :tinfoil:

Said1 said:
I don't know, the idea of international policing and "we are one" is picking up momentum. Spend some time in a geography department on any campus. :tinfoil:

I'm not saying that the lightbulbs wouldn't TRY to replace the Word. I just don't why Christians would see this as a replacement for Jesus.

dilloduck said:
I'm not saying that the lightbulbs wouldn't TRY to replace the Word. I just don't why Christians would see this as a replacement for Jesus.

I don't think these people are Christians, not in the traditional sense anyway. None that I've met, mostly granola crunchers and bearded Burgenstock wearing, make my own sanitary napkins, tree hugging future yuppies.

Said1 said:
I don't think these people are Christians, not in the traditional sense anyway. None that I've met, mostly granola crunchers and bearded Burgenstock wearing, make my own sanitary napkins, tree hugging future yuppies.

Christians have been put on notice to watch out for the likes of these--correct?

dilloduck said:

And indeed, there can be no replacement or substitution for Jesus in Christian theology. That's why the antichrist is so evil - he sets himself up in Christ's place to be the savior/god of the earth.

Well, dillo, understand, its not an actual replacement, it's a lie.

And that lie is deadly.

Imagine the world being told that they are all one, that we are divine in nature (that everyone gets to heaven no matter what realigion), and that Jesus was in fact, to use a new age term, an "ascended master" sent to earth to teach us of that "inherent divine nature." By changing the perception of what God has told us, and of what Jesus actually was (the savior of mankind, the one mediator between man and God, saves us from our sin's, etc) one of several "Christ's" who have come to earth at key points, I think you can see how the stage would be set for the apperance of a false Christ, even the Anti-Christ.

The serpent was the most subtle beast of the field, and his lies are poison.

He whispered into the ears of Adam and Eve, "Ye shall be as gods," and questioning the word of God, creating doubt in their minds, saying, "Hath God said?"

Is there anything to protect ourselves from this deception?

Yes.

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." (Eph 6:11)

StoptheMadness1 said:
Well, dillo, understand, its not an actual replacement, it's a lie.

And that lie is deadly.

Imagine the world being told that they are all one, that we are divine in nature (that everyone gets to heaven no matter what realigion), and that Jesus was in fact, to use a new age term, an "ascended master" sent to earth to teach us of that "inherent divine nature." By changing the perception of what God has told us, and of what Jesus actually was (the savior of mankind, the one mediator between man and God, saves us from our sin's, etc) one of several "Christ's" who have come to earth at key points, I think you can see how the stage would be set for the apperance of a false Christ, even the Anti-Christ.

The serpent was the most subtle beast of the field, and his lies are poison.

He whispered into the ears of Adam and Eve, "Ye shall be as gods," and questioning the word of God, creating doubt in their minds, saying, "Hath God said?"

Is there anything to protect ourselves from this deception?

Yes.

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." (Eph 6:11)

Gotcha---so the point is that Christians need to be particularly aware right now so they don't get caught up in the lightbulb lies lest they lose thier immmortal souls.

Once you start to understand the occult agenda that is driving the elite, pieces start to fall into place, and suddenly the world starts to make sense (if that is possible.)

I was invoved with the new age movement for several years, until by the wonderful grace of God, and by the saving power of Jesus Christ, I was brought out of it around two years ago. I searched for answers from new age guru's and teachers, i sought enlightenment through various rituals, and felt the need to "raise my consciousness," as to enhance my supposedly inherent god-like powers. I believed that the world was moving toward a "golden age" in which there would be enlightenment all over the globe. Through all of this I was still empty, not knowing where I was going, where the world was going, or who I was. As soon as I accepted Christ as my savior, a huge burden was lifted, and my eyes were opened to that which had been hidden from them for so long.

With my background I have a unique view of what we are facing.

The Christian knows that the god of this world is is our adversary the devil, Satan, the father of lies. (2 Corinthians 4:4)

We are in fact living on enemy territory, and as I mentioned before, God has given us armor to defend ourselves from the weapons of Satan and his minions. This battle is spiritual, but we can see physical manifestations of it on the earth when see the fruits of those who serve darkness.

The Anti-Christ is described in the book of Revelation as having power over all kindreds and toungs of the earth. He forces everyone on earth to receive a mark in his right hand or forehead, and the kings of the earth submit themselves to him, and give power unto him.

This picture described gives the impression that in this future world scenario, a tyrannical world government (along with world religion) is present through which the Anti-Christ is able to operate in such means. Through his working of great and wonderous miracles, many are decieved into believing that he is indeed God. All nations and countries submit to him, believing that he will solve the problems which have plagued the earth for so long.

A question that naturally will come up is this; How will this world system come about? What do we need to look for?

The prophesies of Albert Pike give us a view of what the enemy is doing. Albert Pike, who was a high level mason and deep occultist, wrote a letter to Giuseppe Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter can be viewed in the British museum.

The letter detailed three world wars which would take place, all of them leading to one ultimate goal; the ushering in of the "pure doctrine of Lucifer." Pike was said to have a "spirit guide" which would give him information, at times prophetic information.

The final both physical and spiritual battle is described in the following few paragraphs,

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view."

I will have more tomorrow, for now I need to go to bed...

StoptheMadness1 said:
Once you start to understand the occult agenda that is driving the elite, pieces start to fall into place, and suddenly the world starts to make sense (if that is possible.)

I was invoved with the new age movement for several years, until by the wonderful grace of God, and by the saving power of Jesus Christ, I was brought out of it around two years ago. I searched for answers from new age guru's and teachers, i sought enlightenment through various rituals, and felt the need to "raise my consciousness," as to enhance my supposedly inherent god-like powers. I believed that the world was moving toward a "golden age" in which there would be enlightenment all over the globe. Through all of this I was still empty, not knowing where I was going, where the world was going, or who I was. As soon as I accepted Christ as my savior, a huge burden was lifted, and my eyes were opened to that which had been hidden from them for so long.

With my background I have a unique view of what we are facing.

The Christian knows that the god of this world is is our adversary the devil, Satan, the father of lies. (2 Corinthians 4:4)

We are in fact living on enemy territory, and as I mentioned before, God has given us armor to defend ourselves from the weapons of Satan and his minions. This battle is spiritual, but we can see physical manifestations of it on the earth when see the fruits of those who serve darkness.

The Anti-Christ is described in the book of Revelation as having power over all kindreds and toungs of the earth. He forces everyone on earth to receive a mark in his right hand or forehead, and the kings of the earth submit themselves to him, and give power unto him.

This picture described gives the impression that in this future world scenario, a tyrannical world government (along with world religion) is present through which the Anti-Christ is able to operate in such means. Through his working of great and wonderous miracles, many are decieved into believing that he is indeed God. All nations and countries submit to him, believing that he will solve the problems which have plagued the earth for so long.

A question that naturally will come up is this; How will this world system come about? What do we need to look for?

The prophesies of Albert Pike give us a view of what the enemy is doing. Albert Pike, who was a high level mason and deep occultist, wrote a letter to Giuseppe Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter can be viewed in the British museum.

The letter detailed three world wars which would take place, all of them leading to one ultimate goal; the ushering in of the "pure doctrine of Lucifer." Pike was said to have a "spirit guide" which would give him information, at times prophetic information.

The final both physical and spiritual battle is described in the following few paragraphs,

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view."

I will have more tomorrow, for now I need to go to bed...

Night--maybe next time you can tell us all what we need to do about it.

What can we do about it?

Well, ultimately we can prepare ourselves, friends and family. It is possible to effect change through prayer, when the Lord says,

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14)

Do we hear the mainstream televangalists calling for this?

Is it too late? I don't know. I do know that the bible says that this end time must come to pass. I don't particularly care for the idea that says we should just lay back and do nothing because we are powerless, I just don't buy into that.

Another commandment which we are given is this,

"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose) them." (Ephesians 5:11)

Follow the Lord on the straight and narrow path.

StoptheMadness1 said:
What can we do about it?

Well, ultimately we can prepare ourselves, friends and family. It is possible to effect change through prayer, when the Lord says,

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14)

Do we hear the mainstream televangalists calling for this?

Is it too late? I don't know. I do know that the bible says that this end time must come to pass. I don't particularly care for the idea that says we should just lay back and do nothing because we are powerless, I just don't buy into that.

Another commandment which we are given is this,

"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose) them." (Ephesians 5:11)

Follow the Lord on the straight and narrow path.

I think strikes at the very heart of why people do not like the Christian message. Trying to dig a hole that God has already ordained to be impossible to dig seems futile and a cruel thing to ask of humans.

dilloduck said:
I think strikes at the very heart of why people do not like the Christian message. Trying to dig a hole that God has already ordained to be impossible to dig seems futile and a cruel thing to ask of humans.

Maybe we can't stop it, but you have a say as to where your individual soul ends up.

I had a dream last night... I and some red-headed guy were running around trying to warn everyone not to take the bar code, that it was a trick. We kept having to stop because I kept asking questions about the port deal. The guy was getting really mad at me bc I just could not wrap my mind around it. I was like, "I don't understand it, but I'm trying to help!" So I was getting mad at him for getting mad at me. I wonder if that had anything to do with this thread....

Forum List

Back